CA - Man rushes into burning home to save his beloved pit bull dog Gabbana, North County, Mar 2019

Discussion in 'News that makes you smile!' started by cybervampira, Mar 13, 2019.

1. cybervampira

cybervampira Well-Known Member

Pala man rushes into burning home to save dog

A North County family lost everything in a fire but their dog, thanks to a man who ran into a burning home.

Firefighters yelled at Jose Guzman to stop as he ran past them into the house in Pala this week.

"When I ran through curtain of fire where my van was and fence, I didn't know what was behind that, decided to come here anyways,” said Guzman.

Guzman didn’t care about belongings; he wanted to save his pit bull, Gabbana.

upload_2019-3-13_12-15-38.jpeg upload_2019-3-13_12-15-55.jpeg upload_2019-3-13_12-16-19.jpeg
    upload_2019-3-13_12-17-0.jpeg upload_2019-3-13_12-16-40.jpeg

"I knew my dog was here, I knew she was here,” he said. “I ran through here tried to stay in the middle this was going, this was on fire, couldn't see anything."

Gabbana was hiding behind the toilet.

"All I wanted was to get my dog, I came in here, I didn't hesitate, I just, I had to get her, she's part of the family."

Man runs past firefighters to get into his burning home to save his dog | Daily Mail Online

Man Risks His Life to Save His Dog from a Massive House Fire and the Dramatic Rescue Is Caught on Video

silverjug, Bohemian, LadyL and 8 others like this.
  2. flute4peace

flute4peace Well-Known Member

Please don’t try this at home.

fred&edna likes this.
  3. LadyL

LadyL Well-Known Member

good for him
    sometimes we gotta take risks when our family needs us

4. silverjug

silverjug Well-Known Member

I must admit I would have done the same, however foolhardy.

cybervampira likes this.