Found Deceased CA - Maricela Garcia, 26, Reseda, 12 Jan 2017 #3

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Greater Than, Jan 27, 2017.

1. cnmccarthy

cnmccarthy Well-Known Member

Unfortunately unable to donate due to my own medical issues but I shared the ******** and will donate as soon as I’m able! I will also be praying. ❤️❤️

2. mistivon

mistivon Verified Insider - Maricela Garcia

Oh gosh just read these posts. There are so many of you who I cherish and our little "group" brings me joy and a feeling of closeness each time I see your name in another thread. It's like running into old friends and giving them a hug.
    Everything said is true and I'm ashamed to be asking anyone for anything. There are so many important causes to give to like keeping our beloved WS alive for one thing!! I don't want to ask any of you for a single penny (and some of you gave me too much more) but I will ask for your shares....we are almost at the moving point, just need a little more. If everyone just shares then your friends share then their friends share and so on.
    I am humbled and honored to have friends such as you all. In a sometimes terrible world, it is amazing to me that I have friends so wonderful. I am very lucky.
    McCarthy I will be praying for you and hope you are ok. Born, Gig, Balboa, Tricia...so many more, I'm just awestruck.
    And so sorry to derail Maris thread but I wanted to address the posts. Unfortunately, no news on my beautiful girl.

Pipsissiway_Potts and bluenoser like this.
  3. cnmccarthy

cnmccarthy Well-Known Member

OT: You are worthy of all of our love and prayers and help! You are an incredible soul and person! Thank you for the prayers! You were the one who single handedly brough mari’s case forward on websleuths and in public so it was taken seriously, all while dealing with your own huge life stresses. I’m so sorry you’re having to go through all of this. [emoji17]

bluenoser likes this.
  4. mistivon

Thank you CN for your kind words. I'm so humbled.

If any of you guys are around, Adea somewhat fits the demographics and was last seen in Santa Clarita. Not much info out there (I'm in the hospital, ugh, but I see some of you are poking) and I'm sure there's more to be found if anyone wants to look.

Here you go and thanks

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?367107-CA-Adea-Shabani-25-Hollywood-23-Feb-2018

bluenoser likes this.
  5. Leese12

Leese12 Member

Misti, so sorry to hear about your illness.
    I will be keeping you in my thoughts and prayers.
    Sending you love & hugs----Lisa

6. mistivon

Niner, travelbug, Barlow and 6 others like this.
  7. mistivon

Oh oh oh and THIS:

But with coroner’s officials unable to determine how she died, they’ve stopped short of calling it a homicide.

Theyve GOT to be kidding

Dre, Pipsissiway_Potts, Niner and 6 others like this.
  8. Steph9676

Steph9676 Well-Known Member

How heartbreaking. :( I think of her every time I drive golden valley. :(

Niner and jash like this.
  9. Mandala

Mandala Active Member

I'm so sorry to hear of your illness Mistivon. My prayers are with you, please stay strong and fight this. My husband was given 12 months to live after being diagnosed with stage 4 cancer and here we are four years on and he is cancer free. He said fighting and refusing to let cancer beat him got him through.

I feel sad for Maricela. How can nothing have been resolved as yet? So many missing persons in this world that probably won't be found or their killers won't get caught. Just awful ☹️

Niner, travelbug, Hraefn and 2 others like this.
  10. mistivon

Oh wow, I missed the 2 year anniversary. How sad it is that life goes on for those left behind but so true.
    I hope your family has found some kind of peace, Mari, and I'll never quit praying for justice.

I am so, so, SO thankful that Mari brought us together, tho. There was so much good that came from this, I met so many amazing people. Thank you, Mari and thank you, Websleuths

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
  11. Angleterre

Angleterre Verified LE & Senior Investigate Officer, England

Absolutely agree Mistivision
    Lovely to see you posting

travelbug, Talullah and jash like this.
  12. thesensitivechild

thesensitivechild Well-Known Member

This was the first missing person case I actively followed here at web sleuths. I was so convinced in the beginning she had run off. I felt a punch to the guy when you told us about the body being found. I was naive and just could not imagine her having passed. I felt great sadness for her. I also was so impressed by you dedication and work. It’s one of the specific memories I have from being here at websleuths.

13. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

While visiting for a short time in LA, I ventured to Reseda to trace her movements and just.. think of her. I went to the goodwill, wandered the parking lots, stopped in at the church. There were tattered signs still up, some ripped, some water damaged and I sat down by the dumpsters in the back of the lot where the dogs last traced her and cried. It’s been so long. Justice isn’t real in LA and it breaks my heart. So sad for her family and loved ones and just wanted to give a heartfelt bump for Maricela.

physco219, Mandala, Steph9676 and 9 others like this.
  14. Beanpot

Beanpot New Member

You're a good soul, Dre. This case especially touched me too, thanks to the heartfelt narrative provided by Mistivon. Thanks for the bump and the reminder of Maricela.

15. Balboa Moon

Balboa Moon Member

Thinking of you today, Maricela. RIP beautiful one.

CalliRM, Skatexloni, mocity and 3 others like this.