GUILTY CA - Mark Steven Domingo, 26, arrested for plotting terror attack, Long Beach, April 2019

Inthedetails

Reaction score
"A US military veteran was busted for plotting a terror attack against 'multiple targets' across Southern California, officials said Monday.

Mark Steven Domingo, 26, was arrested Friday night after he received what he believed was a live bomb as part of an FBI sting operation.

The former US Army infantryman, who served in Afghanistan, allegedly planned to set off the IED 'in order to commit mass murder,' as payback for attacks on Muslims, federal officials said."

more at link:

https://nypost.com/2019/04/29/autho...ad-terror-plot-involving-us-military-veteran/

EDITED TO ADD: The original article has been updated. The target seems to have been white supremacists who were expected at a rally.

Last edited:
"Online and in messages with an undercover FBI agent, Domingo said he wanted to carry out a violent jihad as retribution for attacks against Muslims. He considered bombing Jewish people, churches and police officers until he settled on a rally in Long Beach this past weekend, officials said.

'Domingo said he specifically bought three-inch nails because they would be long enough to penetrate the human body and puncture internal organs,' an affidavit filed April 27 and unsealed Monday states."

https://nypost.com/2019/04/29/autho...ad-terror-plot-involving-us-military-veteran/

EDITED TO ADD: The people expected at the rally - who he was targeting - were white supremacists. That detail was added to the article after it was first published earlier today.

Last edited:
Is that the guy who wanted to bomb white supremacists?

It's pretty damning to leave that detail out.

Very confusing. Who were his intended targets? One article says Muslims or Jews and another says white supremacists.

???
He settled on white supremacists, but looked into targeting other groups.

Weirdly, it makes sense.

He wanted to target anyone who he believed had targeted Muslims.

He’d group Jews, with the very people who hate them.

Very confusing. Who were his intended targets? One article says Muslims or Jews and another says white supremacists.
???

My guess is that he had a rather long, confused list of potential targets- some possibly mutually exclusive. Political or religious extremists, regardless of their orientation are not always known for having well articulated hit lists.

This leads to neo Nazi types targeting actual Jews, possible Jews, "elitists", and other uhmm.... "operatives of the New World Order". I doubt Islamacists are any different. Their targets would be say, white nationalists, Jews, uhmm...."Zionist agents", and in some cases "western education".

The guy is all over the place.

Domingo allegedly added: "I feel like I should make a christians life miserable tomorrow for our fallen bros n sis in [N]ew Zealand...maybe a jews life...they shed our blood...no Muslim should have to experience this, a message needs to be sent."

Over six weeks of plotting with the informant, Domingo fantasized about murdering a laundry list of perceived enemies, including Christians, Jews, white supremacists, police officers, even his next-door neighbor.

'Martyrdom, bro:' California man busted in domestic terror plot

The guy is all over the place.

Domingo allegedly added: "I feel like I should make a christians life miserable tomorrow for our fallen bros n sis in [N]ew Zealand...maybe a jews life...they shed our blood...no Muslim should have to experience this, a message needs to be sent."

Over six weeks of plotting with the informant, Domingo fantasized about murdering a laundry list of perceived enemies, including Christians, Jews, white supremacists, police officers, even his next-door neighbor.

'Martyrdom, bro:' California man busted in domestic terror plot
In kind of a warped, messed-up way, it seems like he sees the senselessness of all the violence groups commit against each other...so he's going to attack that with violence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back