CA - Massive fire at Oakland warehouse party, 36 dead, 2 Dec 2016 #1

Discussion in 'Up to the Minute' started by CARIIS, Dec 3, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Foxfire

Foxfire New Member

fubar..

2. LinasK

LinasK Verified insider- Mark Dribin case

This has been going on long before Libby took office. She hasn't been in office that long. I'd blame her predecessor Jean Quan, who had her own blight issues with her personal home.

3. HMSHood

HMSHood Admiral-Class Battlecruiser

Yup, FUBAR and Charlie Foxtrot combined.

4. CARIIS

CARIIS Spelling Bee Winner - Kindergarden!

The sheriffs son was very talented vocally - he appeared on Americas got talent '

[FONT=&amp]The teenager studied choir at Ruth Asawa School of the Arts, a prestigious public arts school in San Francisco

[/FONT]http://www.eastbaytimes.com/2016/12/05/draven-mcgill-17-fires-youngest-victim-so-far/

[video=youtube;mLbKo-Ra5h8]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mLbKo-Ra5h8[/video]

5. LinasK

Michael Cardoza legal commentator is talking 2nd degree murder for Ion!!!

6. LinasK

got it! First word is Cluster...

7. LaborOfLobe

LaborOfLobe Active Member

8. EstrellaEspectral

EstrellaEspectral Well-Known Member

I've never experienced so much grief for a situation that I wasn't directly involved in. I'm fighting tears and rage. I'm so angry that this could happen. I'm so angry that preventative measures weren't taken. My heart is aching so heavily for the families. This could have been prevented. It's NOT ok.

9. LinasK

There were security screens on the windows preventing them from opening!!! 80% of building processed, but could be other victims in the 20%. People texting loved ones in their final moments.

10. oceanblueeyes

oceanblueeyes Well-Known Member

I totally agree. I wish he could be charged with a higher count but 2nd degree murder will put him in prison for a very long time. I cant even discuss or post my opinion about this man and if I posted what I really want to say about him I would most likely be banned. Just thinking about him throws me into a fit of rage and I rarely get angry.@#$%#

This was a total disregard for human life.

11. flourish

flourish Now With 30% More Emo

OMG this made me laugh so hard!
    Good point. I don't see this particular arrogant effstick going out that way, though, except maybe in an accidentally-on-purpose OD. He's too magical and special puke. He doesn't have any knowledge to hold over anyone's head like where bodies are buried. I think he's just too infatuated with himself and his image. I mean, he can totally prove me wrong, I'm not saying he SHOULD (wish I could bold in tapatalk), but if he did, I'd be fine with being wrong. But I'm not seeing it, he's got a new melodramatic role to play now because he's always the victim just like when everyone conspired to "kidnap" his children... Oh goodness and what about the "apology" from his mom or mother in law how did he coerce and manipulate that? Dude is a selfish @-$#"/. I've seen nothing to indicate his wife as being any better. The oldest daughter seems the most mature family member IMO.

12. mistivon

mistivon Verified Insider - Maricela Garcia

THIS is what I was terrified of. This is why it hurts so much

13. CARIIS

CARIIS Spelling Bee Winner - Kindergarden!

A talking legal head explained that LE can not do anything -- it is private property .

14. EstrellaEspectral

EstrellaEspectral Well-Known Member

15. LinasK

Channel 2 is interviewing Darin Remaletti (sp?) He is being evasive. Owner Chor NG has owned it since 1997. Ion moved in 3 years ago.

16. LinasK

Well it is an area of Oakland with lots of gangs. Not an area I would get off the freeway or be comfortable in at night.

17. Carolina Girl

Carolina Girl Well-Known Member

In the PC I was very impressed with the Mayor. I hope they have procedures in place to help the firefighters cope with what they are experiencing. I too was hoping there were no phone calls or texts. Prayers for all.

18. flourish

flourish Now With 30% More Emo

But LE does stuff with private property all the time?!?! I mean, if I own my home and land I don't get to just declare it "flourishville" and rule upon it as I see fit... Or do I? I'm a forever-renter :( :( I want my own queendom!

But really, I'm just not buying that everyone's hands were tied. While I'm shaming myself, I'll admit it: I've been evicted before. It didn't take months and yeah I stayed until the last possible second because I didn't have anywhere else to live. And thus, I discovered just how uncomfortable garden bathtubs are, but I digress :)

It's not that difficult to evict people who were renting an actual habitable hovel so why the freak is it so hard to evict a squatter?

CARIIS, my ire is not directed at you, sweets, and also don't go worrying us like you did again okay.

19. LinasK

Just rebroadcast @6:00pm PST news including that someone else drove off with his SUV from the hotel.

20. dotr

dotr Well-Known Member

So sorry Gitana, my heart and no doubt, our collective hearts here on Ws are with you, and hoping beyond hope for all of Jennifer Mendiola's family and friends.
    :hug:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.