CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am following the disappearance of Maya..and watched this video released by CBS8. I presume we are allowed to discuss it.

A few of my observations

The audio is of 4 gunshots. So i found that interesting. There were 8 gunshots in the audio without the video.

Is this video possibly showing 2 cameras (different houses) that recorded the audio?
Also curious as to others thoughts as to what they observe at 2.31 to 2.33. The movement.. is that a tv on when you hear the gun shots?
Adjust the settings to 1080p for a sharper view.
Look at 2.36 2.37 - what do you see?
When i watched the video i had no idea there would be video and audio of the gunshots. I initially watched it on my mobile phone. I was shocked to see the neighbour's recording with the audio. Also surprised to see it released. What i think i see at 2.31 to 2.33 is movement - a person?

Actually any observations i would be curious to hear.
-The room where the camera zooms to..what do you observe?
-Lighting
-Vehicles

Does anyone know the layout of that house? the floor plan?

lol at the news playing 90's rap on the "gang related" parts. it seems clear who greater san diego thinks did it.

Today would have been Suzanne Morphew's 50th Birthday and tomorrow Maya's 40th.
Hoping and praying for justice so that both families have something to celebrate. MOO
Crap, that almost had me in tears. :(

These two beautiful, lovely women and mothers need to be found and Blarry Morllete be brought to justice (Barry and Larry are the exact same person aren't they :mad:)

This is interesting!

Maya Millete search continues | cbs8.com

Video in the link.

Six vehicles showed up around 10 a.m. at the abandoned, Barrett House Ranch at the intersection of State Route 94 and Proctor Valley Road in Jamul.

Volunteers were inside the ranch house and also on horseback, searching for Millete.

The 160-acre ranch is private property with a two story, Victorian farmhouse built in 1891.

This is interesting!

Video in the link.

Six vehicles showed up around 10 a.m. at the abandoned, Barrett House Ranch at the intersection of State Route 94 and Proctor Valley Road in Jamul.

Volunteers were inside the ranch house and also on horseback, searching for Millete.

The 160-acre ranch is private property with a two story, Victorian farmhouse built in 1891.
@LindsayXO

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAY!!❤️❤️
Im putting a request in to God that please on May’s special day...lead us to her
Also ya’ll...there’s a video on YouTube of May singing with her son while she plays the guitar...made me weep for him and her girls.
MAY TODAY BE THE DAY!

This is interesting!

Video in the link.

That would be about here: Google Maps. State Route 94 appears to be called Campo Road. Proctor Valley Road changes to Jefferson Road when it crosses Campo Road.

If you drop the little yellow person in the middle of the intersection and then turn around, you can see an open area with a rather large empty-looking house at the top of the hill. It's in the notch between Campo road and Jefferson Road.

Depending on which way you go, it's 10-20 miles and 20-30 minutes. The shortest route goes through what appears to be a rather windy canyon and actually takes more time than going around. Google Maps

I agree-- it is interesting.

Thinking about the allegations that LM very openly and/or publicly discussed his desire to "hire" a hitman, follows the personality of somebody wanting to remind others that he's still a bad dude-- but smart enough (in his opinion) not to get his hands dirty.

No adult record might just mean not caught to report.

One of the positives of Southern Calif is that there are so many police informants and they love to talk.

IMO, LM is currently making more enemies than friends.

And all will be unveiled in due time. MOO

Yes, yes and yes. All will be revealed.

Honoring May today on her birthday.
I can't think of a better poem to represent her spirit!

Still I Rise
BY MAYA ANGELOU
You may write me down in history
With your bitter, twisted lies,
You may trod me in the very dirt
But still, like dust, I'll rise.

Does my sassiness upset you?
Why are you beset with gloom?
’Cause I walk like I've got oil wells
Pumping in my living room.

Just like moons and like suns,
With the certainty of tides,
Just like hopes springing high,
Still I'll rise.

Did you want to see me broken?
Bowed head and lowered eyes?
Shoulders falling down like teardrops,
Weakened by my soulful cries?

Does my haughtiness offend you?
Don't you take it awful hard
’Cause I laugh like I've got gold mines
Diggin’ in my own backyard.

You may shoot me with your words,
You may cut me with your eyes,
You may kill me with your hatefulness,
But still, like air, I’ll rise.

Does my sexiness upset you?
Does it come as a surprise
That I dance like I've got diamonds
At the meeting of my thighs?

Out of the huts of history’s shame
I rise
Up from a past that’s rooted in pain
I rise
I'm a black ocean, leaping and wide,
Welling and swelling I bear in the tide.

Leaving behind nights of terror and fear
I rise
Into a daybreak that’s wondrously clear
I rise
Bringing the gifts that my ancestors gave,
I am the dream and the hope of the slave.
I rise
I rise
I rise.

Maya Angelou, "Still I Rise" from And Still I Rise: A Book of Poems. by Maya Angelou, 1994

Amateur opinion and speculation

What are some thoughts on the search at the abandoned ranch house?
Anybody local that might have some insight?

I'm not local but a quick google search will tell you the house was abandoned 10 years ago.
It's privately owned, all boarded up, and there are several No Trespassing signs.
There are multiple YouTube videos, photos of the interior taken by urban explorer types, and at least one professional photo shoot. It's also on the most endangered list of the Save Our Heritage
organization. I guess you could dump a body anywhere but where this particular house is concerned I would think you couldn't be assured it wouldn't be found relatively quickly. IMO

I'm not local but a quick google search will tell you the house was abandoned 10 years ago.
It's privately owned, all boarded up, and there are several No Trespassing signs.
There are multiple YouTube videos, photos of the interior taken by urban explorer types, and at least one professional photo shoot. It's also on the most endangered list of the Save Our Heritage
organization. I guess you could dump a body anywhere but where this particular house is concerned I would think you couldn't be assured it wouldn't be found relatively quickly. IMO

Thank you.
I have seen some of that info upon researching.
I guess I am asking if anyone has insight as to who was searching and why they searched that specific location.

I wonder if they will be checking the Mines in the area as well. Not sure if there are any mine entrances on the property, but there are apparently some on McGinty Mountain nearby.

MOO
quick comment on the mines as a local, see screenshot of recorded mine locations in the region. So there's a lot. I've been to quite a few (like McGinty mountain one) and they are usually very shallow, often times you can see the end of the tunnel from the opening. They were mining mostly for gold so they would find a spot in the granite with quartz outcropping and just dig into that for 10-20 yards and then stop if they didn't find anything. Also, for all the ones I've been to, you need to be in pretty good shape to get to them just carrying water. Once you get out in the desert (see anza borrego) there are some deeper mines going after different minerals in different earth/rock. In considering all these, I would love to know what tracking/traffic light/security cam data LE has on movements.

upload_2021-5-3_11-26-37.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member