CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
This makes me so happy! I haven't been paying close attention to Suzanne because I want to focus all of my attention on Maya, but from what I've heard, both cases are very similar. This is a great day for all the players involved in bringing justice to Suzanne!
Maya's next...

LE, please....please...get those children out of that house.

Amateur opinion and speculation

^ I don't think this could be Maya. They describe a body....sounds more recent. And by a pedestrian bridge? Doubt it even more.

I really don't like typing this, but I just remembered there is possibly a freezer involved in this case. If her body had been frozen all this time, and possibly recently dumped, it could still be in tact. I hugely doubt they would dump her anywhere in the vicinity of Solana though, right? I do think that's the last place she will be found near, but crazier things have happened. I'd love to see May's family get a small amount of closure.

I hope Maya’s family is taking note of the Suzanne Morphew developments. It took a year for BM to punch his ticket to the slammer.

Slow and steady wins the race. Dot those i’s and cross those t’s.

The family wants an arrest and so do we but….we all need an arrest that’s going to be solid. As much as we want that arrest now and, it’s horribly frustrating waiting, we all need to be patient.

It’s going to happen. Sit tight. Let LE do what they do.

MOO

I really don't like typing this, but I just remembered there is possibly a freezer involved in this case. If her body had been frozen all this time, and possibly recently dumped, it could still be in tact. I hugely doubt they would dump her anywhere in the vicinity of Solana though, right? I do think that's the last place she will be found near, but crazier things have happened. I'd love to see May's family get a small amount of closure.
From the last update, we know CVPD has executed more than 20 search warrants -- hopefully, one of these includes the freezer and tracking the relocation of the freezer.

Thinking of Maya's children that have been without their mommy for 4 months. :( This must seem like an eternity to them.

I'm hoping to soon read that Billy Little, another attorney, or the new family advocate is helping Maya's parents seek reasonable visitation with their grandchildren pursuant to California Family Code Sections 3100-3105.

Given that Maya's whereabouts have been unknown for a month or more, and the grandparents had a pre-existing relationship between grandparent and grandchild that “engendered a bond,” I believe the court would find that visitation is in the best interest of the grandchildren. MOO

Visitation Rights of Grandparents - custody_famlaw_selfhelp

This case is local to me and I’ve been following the news, just not posting here (I’m more of a lurker). Can anyone provide some reasons why they would arrive to search the home in full tactical gear?

I’m so hoping for a break, as I know a lot of us are, and Maya can be found.

This case is local to me and I’ve been following the news, just not posting here (I’m more of a lurker). Can anyone provide some reasons why they would arrive to search the home in full tactical gear?

I’m so hoping for a break, as I know a lot of us are, and Maya can be found.
Serving a search warrant can be extremely dangerous. I'd assume they'd do that for felony offenses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie