CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #3

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by GuyfromCanada, Jan 12, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. moonrise

moonrise Well-Known Member

I wonder if anyone has checked on the man (men?) who LM believed was involved with Maya. Is he (they?) okay? Is anyone else missing?

2. swedeheart

swedeheart Well-Known Member

3. swedeheart

4. KALI

KALI Well-Known Member

How politically correct.
    Puhleeze. The likelihood after 3 months of Maya's disappearance, complete lack of communication with her children and her family, equals... she is not going to be coming home safely and everyone in law enforcement knows this.
    Get the children Out of this house!
    moo.

NoClouseau, jash, Kittybunny and 13 others like this.
  5. Dre

Dre Well-Known Member

Wow.
    I imagine this was preceded by cleaning and planning for the impromptu “beach trip”
    Tick tock.

6. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

7. swedeheart

8. swedeheart

9. swedeheart

I'm beginning to wonder if Maya sensed this man was psychologically breaking down, with a possible propensity for extreme violence, in those final months, and that is the reason she had that lock on the door. I can't begin to imagine the fear she was living in.

The heat is on, Mr. Millete. Do the right thing. Tell your kids where their mom is.

tiffran, jash, Kittybunny and 13 others like this.
  10. Sketchy

Sketchy Active Member

I think about Scott Peterson and his monitoring of the search efforts in the bay. LM has not participated in or seemed particularly phased by any of the searches, nor have we seen any sort of indication of frantic behavior or a change in his interest around or leading up to any of the searches. Does this reflect his calmness in the knowledge that they’ve been way off? MOO

Leader6518, jash, misgrn and 13 others like this.
  11. Sketchy

Sketchy Active Member

Another question. Is LM not at the very least guilty of solicitation to commit a crime? Under California law, the person receiving the request doesn’t have to agree to the request. It just needs to be made and received. The fact that a specific price of 20 thousand dollars was named makes it clear (in my opinion) that this is a specific request, not just a wish or random statement made in anger. Source: Penal Code 653f PC - Soliciting Someone to Commit a Crime

12. rosesfromangels

rosesfromangels Amateur speculations and opinion only

Thinking of the Kyron Horman case, similar murder for hire accusations were made against the stepmother. LE wired someone to obtain a live discussion of the solicitation with the stepmother and it failed.

Perhaps LE knows a savvy attorney could quickly create reasonable doubt without this level of evidence. In this case with the mounting circumstantial evidence, I speculate an arrest is imminent.

Get those children out of that house!!!!!

Amateur opinion and speculation

Chocoholic, Dre, Weeobanite and 5 others like this.
  13. rosesfromangels

rosesfromangels Amateur speculations and opinion only

YES

I believe he said he had been out shooting his guns? I checked to see where the ranges are. El Cajon and another closer to San Diego. Those areas may be worthy of consideration.

Regardless, the street cams will damn him.

amateur opinion and speculation

14. LietKynes

LietKynes "Law is the ultimate science."- Liet Kynes

bbm
    I wish !
    Maybe LE can act on that.
    The issue might be proof, esp. if it wasn't by text or call-- but only word of mouth.
    They could hold him on this alone, hopefully !

Still remember the day the news broke about Josh Powells' final , heinous act.
    Super Bowl Sunday, I believe it was as I was just getting to my computer and when the headline said (paraphrased), "Man kills children and self in blaze in murder suicide" I knew it was was him.
    Chills and also tears, and so much anger at the final act of selfishness, of that loser. :mad:
    Imo.

BOSCOE, Chocoholic, Barlow and 14 others like this.
  15. Seattle1

Seattle1 #LiveLikeLizzy

Reportedly, the witnesses to LM's utterances are family members and not the party intended for the contract. I don't believe that forms nexus of an offer. MOO

jash, Dre, misgrn and 3 others like this.
  16. Tealgrove

Tealgrove #Where Is Summer? #Gannon Is My Hero

One would have to think that LE is keeping an eye on LM at this juncture. I know they say there are no suspects blah blah blah, but common sense tells us that there is someone on radar even before these new pieces of information came to light.

I'm not sure LM would leave the country. It sounds like his whole family is here. Please correct me if I'm wrong on that.

I'm also not so sure how easy it would be to fly internationally with Covid still wreaking havoc everywhere.

Just some thoughts.

Lyanna, Chocoholic, jash and 6 others like this.
  17. love_and_protect

love_and_protect Well-Known Member

What worries me about this one is the seeming concern with appearances, mentioning how embarrassing this situation was and all the disparaging and playing victim. Trying very hard to control the narrative and public opinion makes me concerned that he may not want his children to live their whole lives knowing what he did (if he did it, amateur speculation and JMOO) which makes them in real danger.... I really hope LE is watching VERY closely and ready to swoop in. This is just UGH. :(

Chocoholic, Barlow, Traymar and 17 others like this.
  18. love_and_protect

love_and_protect Well-Known Member

Lot of people in SD go shooting in the desert too unfortunately, not at official ranges.... so it would be much harder to narrow down area if that's where he was. :(

misgrn, Weeobanite, bluenoser and 3 others like this.
  19. lapsang1

lapsang1 Active Member

correct, there is a range somewhat close to CV (see South Bay Rod & Gun Club - Home) but to your point shooting on BLM land is permitted and there is BLM land ~15 minutes from CV, I've gone shooting around there before and lots of people do

20. PsychSnack

PsychSnack Well-Known Member

Good Morning America covered the story. Glad it is getting attention.

Chocoholic, misgrn, KALI and 12 others like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.