CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I watched one of the sanctioned YT updates on Maya, and the concept of remains being taken across the border came up. I know many of us have been wondering if the border might have played any role in where remains may have been deposited. I have wondered too. But surely border cams would have quickly identified LM or his relative crossing? I don't think LM had time to hire anyone for disposal, and the 12-ish hour trip "to the beach" would suggest he was driving quite a distance to dispose of remains?

The most critical piece of evidence (IMHO) will be street cams picking up his travels, and that of the speculated accomplice.

I know many think that Maya ended up weighted down in water. I can't shake the notion that she is down a cavern/mine; similar to Erin Corwin.
There certainly are alot of abandoned mines within driving distance of Chula Vista:
Abandoned Mines in California

Amateur opinion and speculation

I watched one of the sanctioned YT updates on Maya, and the concept of remains being taken across the border came up. I know many of us have been wondering if the border might have played any role in where remains may have been deposited. I have wondered too. But surely border cams would have quickly identified LM or his relative crossing? I don't think LM had time to hire anyone for disposal, and the 12-ish hour trip "to the beach" would suggest he was driving quite a distance to dispose of remains?

The most critical piece of evidence (IMHO) will be street cams picking up his travels, and that of the speculated accomplice.

I know many think that Maya ended up weighted down in water. I can't shake the notion that she is down a cavern/mine; similar to Erin Corwin.
There certainly are alot of abandoned mines within driving distance of Chula Vista:
Abandoned Mines in California

it takes FOREVER to drive back across. i can see him taking her in the trunk INTO because they dont stop everyone, but they COULD and its a risk. but coming back youre looking at like 4 plus hours sitting there. i guess its plausible, with the 12 hour window.

It's pretty common for people disposing of a body to take it to some place they're familiar with. The serial killer we had around here a few years back left two of his victims in back of a house he had lived in growing up. Another case in Ohio I remember the killer left his wife's remains on a property that had belonged to his grandparents.

The family camping trips to the desert make me think he's most likely to have gone that direction if he's the one who took her remains. If the hypothetical helper who had the freezer did it--well, what is that person's comfort zone?

I have to say, LM's gang-associated criminal youth has me worried, that any help he may have had in covering up a crime against Maya will be likewise associated. If so, I don't have much hope of ever finding her remains.

im bit more hopeful. youth street gangs arent super sophisticated and usually older gang hits are a message or shot and left. there would be less who are experienced in completely disappearing someone.

I have to say, LM's gang-associated criminal youth has me worried, that any help he may have had in covering up a crime against Maya will be likewise associated. If so, I don't have much hope of ever finding her remains.
i super highly doubt that. i grew up in the same neighborhood and everybody grew out of that gang stupidity. we are talking 14-15 year old knuckleheads. im sure he cut ties with all that once his parents shipped him off to HI. Plus, anybody who didnt grow up out of that gang life are either long gone or already locked up. Case in point, the guy who got stabbed by LM. Other than that, everybody just got old and had families of their own.

MOO

i super highly doubt that. i grew up in the same neighborhood and everybody grew out of that gang stupidity. we are talking 14-15 year old knuckleheads. im sure he cut ties with all that once his parents shipped him off to HI. Plus, anybody who didnt grow up out of that gang life are either long gone or already locked up. Case in point, the guy who got stabbed by LM. Other than that, everybody just got old and had families of their own.

MOO
Agree.
*If* eight shots were fired inside LM's home, that speaks to someone who isn't particularly bright. *If* guilty, it seems LM is well on his way to scrubbing prison toilets with a toothbrush for the rest of his life. But of course, this is predicated on guilt and conviction. I think we have all been hoping the husband wasn't involved in May's disappearance for the sake of the children. How truly sad this is.

Agree.
*If* eight shots were fired inside LM's home, that speaks to someone who isn't particularly bright. *If* guilty, it seems LM is well on his way to scrubbing prison toilets with a toothbrush for the rest of his life. But of course, this is predicated on guilt and conviction. I think we have all been hoping the husband wasn't involved in May's disappearance for the sake of the children. How truly sad this is.

I hope it’s his only toothbrush...just saying.

JMHO, he has to have had an accomplice/s dispose of a body. His only phone interview, it just feels like he's too confident in saying he doesnt know where she is, but sketchy when explaining when was the last time seeing/hearing her.

From MM family interviews, LM always been standoff-ish, never really wanted to socialize with anybody, but only focusing on his own family.
And the only people he was close with was his extended family. All i can think of is if he really needed help, he'd ask his close relative/s.

Driving a body to be disposed of, across borders, doesnt seem so far fetched, especially how close the proximity is to where they live. Probably about 15min away.
LM stalling time filing a missing persons report, giving his accomplice plenty of time going deep across the border and coming back without being possibly check.
Billy Little didnt give a definite answer when asked whether mexico was involved with the disappearance. Just said they are working on stuff regarding that, but his tone seems like they probably found some important clues about that.

MOO amateur speculation.

I think if LE obtained LM's and Uncle's phone records there should be texts/calls around 2am that night between them. There should be interesting Google searches on the phones too just before/during/in the next two days on these phones. Hopefully.
Just my speculation moo

Maya is dead.
There is no other logical out come.
So. Who killed her?
I have no doubts.
My only question is when will law enforcement put Larry Millette in jail?
They can arrest him today, on the illegal gun charges.
Stop pussy footing around with this powder keg of a person San Diego law enforcement, before we have children dead as well!!!

Oh, I think he was plenty mad and agitated about his wife for the past year or more. It's just that he took care of that "problem" and now mean people want to point fingers and speculate. It's like he blames the public for seeing through him, but that and the guns is only a defensive ploy.

I bet in his opinion this is all her fault. It seems even his family might blame Maya. I wonder how many of them know in their gut that she didn't run off, know for a fact there was foul play, and are still willing to support LM. That makes me sick.

I don't know how much financial backing all the relatives will offer for his defense. I wonder if there's enough money to defend some other relatives that could be charged.

LM thinks it was a game. "She upped her game" by making that divorce attorney appt. and so LM upped his game and made a final move. All MOO, of course.

Thinks he's smart, but he's a fool who destroyed his children's lives. He should've just accepted it was time for a divorce. MOO, there's no going back now.

Prayers for Maya's Children and Maya's Family. Prayers that Maya is found and that we see Justice in this case.

My only question is when will law enforcement put Larry Millette in jail?
They can arrest him today, on the illegal gun charges.
Stop pussy footing around with this powder keg of a person San Diego law enforcement, before we have children dead as well!!!
Unfortunately, the gun issues that were brought up are only misdemeanors in California. Having weapons that are illegal now doesn't mean they were illegal when he purchased them, some of the guns he has are probably built by him. Even if he has unregistered guns is not grounds for an arrest. He'd be fined for these things at most. Him not saying who he gave the guns to can probably eventually escalate but still, not enough to keep him behind bars.

Just came home and turned on Court TV.
They said”breaking news right now out of California. “
I thought she was going to say LM had been arrested.
But no..
It was Robert Durst has bladder cancer and is asking to get out of his trial & out of prison.

MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members