CA CA - Maya Millete, 39, missed daughter's birthday, Chula Vista, 7 Jan 2021 #4 *husband arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Offering to pay someone $20K to hurt or kill another man is considered a danger to society. Oh Larry, you felt so righteous. You strongly felt right, but you were so wrong. All MOO.

Larry Millete back in Chula Vista court for a bail review hearing | cbs8.com

Bail request denied for Larry Millete
The bail review hearing was held on Thursday for Larry Millete who is accused in the killing of his wife, May “Maya'' Millete.
00114a9e-ad5c-478e-ba75-455f3b3c0fb1_1920x1080.jpg

‘He is a danger to the community’ | Bail request denied for Larry Millete

In reading this article, I am truly concerned for the unnamed man who LM thought had a relationship with MM. It states LM was having "spells" cast on this man, and the judge feared for the unnamed man's life if LM was released on bail.

If I were this unnamed man, I would be concerned about LM's associates and sympathizers, esp. those that may have allegedly assisted LM in MM's alleged disposal.

This is all very concerning. Prayers for safety of the innocent people caught in this very concerning and tragic situation.

Amateur opinion and speculation

In reading this article, I am truly concerned for the unnamed man who LM thought had a relationship with MM. It states LM was having "spells" cast on this man, and the judge feared for the unnamed man's life if LM was released on bail.

If I were this unnamed man, I would be concerned about LM's associates and sympathizers, esp. those that may have allegedly assisted LM in MM's alleged disposal.

This is all very concerning. Prayers for safety of the innocent people caught in this very concerning and tragic situation.

Agreed. As well as MM’s family…

We don't know what was really going on, but even if the man LM wanted to kill was just a co-worker or friend of Maya's, just imagine how he must feel. Just put yourself in his place knowing you could be dead now and Maya is gone. There was no getting away from LM through a civilized divorce. Of course, this other man, his identity shouldn't be revealed by a news station. I certainly don't expect him to start making statements to the press, but I sure hope he comes forward at trial time. Bet he has a lot to say about LM. MOO, and JMO.

"The prosecutor wrote that Larry Millete would not only be a danger to his children – as well as a flight risk – if released on bail; but he might also try to murder the man he suspected of having an affair with his wife, May."

“The defendant told May's brother he was willing to pay $20,000... to possibly kill the man involved in the affair with May," the motion stated.

"News 8 is not identifying the man involved in the alleged affair, and he has not responded to multiple requests for comment."

We don't know what was really going on, but even if the man LM wanted to kill was just a co-worker or friend of Maya's, just imagine how he must feel. Just put yourself in his place knowing you could be dead now and Maya is gone. There was no getting away from LM through a civilized divorce. Of course, this other man, his identity shouldn't be revealed by a news station. I certainly don't expect him to start making statements to the press, but I sure hope he comes forward at trial time. Bet he has a lot to say about LM. MOO, and JMO.

"The prosecutor wrote that Larry Millete would not only be a danger to his children – as well as a flight risk – if released on bail; but he might also try to murder the man he suspected of having an affair with his wife, May."

“The defendant told May's brother he was willing to pay $20,000... to possibly kill the man involved in the affair with May," the motion stated.

"News 8 is not identifying the man involved in the alleged affair, and he has not responded to multiple requests for comment."
I think a sworn statement with his name redacted could be just as effective. I think it's too risky for him to be at trial. This is a very dangerous situation for all the innocent concerned. Really horrible. One person can do so much destruction; a blight on society.

I think a sworn statement with his name redacted could be just as effective. I think it's too risky for him to be at trial. This is a very dangerous situation for all the innocent concerned. Really horrible. One person can do so much destruction; a blight on society.

MOO, no, I don't agree. I don't think anyone else is going to harm the man, and LM is going to stay in jail. The Judge is saying LM is a danger to society, not anyone else. He couldn't get anyone to kill the man all that time beforehand, so won't now. People testify at all kinds of dangerous trials. He'll testify, along with all kinds of co-workers who knew Larry was coming to Maya's work, etc., Plus, Larry's co-workers will probably tell how he was acting off in the head.

As I understand it, and correct me if I'm wrong-- LM took back his spell to harm the man soon after Maya went missing. Nobody else is going to take on LM's lashing out. If he had help, those people will lie low hoping they get away with their part. They might be the very ones in danger if they know what Larry doesn't want revealed.

MOO, no, I don't agree. I don't think anyone else is going to harm the man, and LM is going to stay in jail. The Judge is saying LM is a danger to society, not anyone else. He couldn't get anyone to kill the man all that time beforehand, so won't now. People testify at all kinds of dangerous trials. He'll testify, along with all kinds of co-workers who knew Larry was coming to Maya's work, etc., Plus, Larry's co-workers will probably tell how he was acting off in the head.

As I understand it, and correct me if I'm wrong-- LM took back his spell to harm the man soon after Maya went missing. Nobody else is going to take on LM's lashing out. If he had help, those people will lie low hoping they get away with their part. They might be the very ones in danger if they know what Larry doesn't want revealed.
You sound very confident in your position, which gives me ease of mind. I pray you are right.

I thought it was MM he took the "spell" off of, not anyone else? I could be wrong on that point.

I disagree. There's no predicting the behavior of individuals that are intent are supporting their own version of the facts. Just as there are "BM" supporters that believe "SM" ran off on her own and waiting for her alleged lover, why wouldn't LM have his own groupies?

According to the AA (pg 4/8), it was after LM abruptly asked the spellcaster to remove the hex off of his wife (Jan 9) that he turned his spellcasting effort towards the alleged affair partner-- requesting he somehow be punished for having an affair with his wife, and these efforts continued until early February.

...why wouldn't LM have his own groupies?
Oh, I'm sure he's got support from his family when blaming Maya. I even think he might have had help to some extent. I just don't think anyone came forward to take that $20K to kill the man Larry wanted killed, so I don't see why any "groupie" of LM's would now go and take action on the man. I just doubt it.

According to the AA (pg 4/8), it was after LM abruptly asked the spellcaster to remove the hex off of his wife (Jan 9) that he turned his spellcasting effort towards the alleged affair partner-- requesting he somehow be punished for having an affair with his wife, and these efforts continued until early February.
Well, LM was lashing out, mainly trying to cast spells. Once Maya was going to divorce he acted. You're right though, he had all those guns. He's way off in dragging everybody including the kids into his mess. So, can't predict if he got out of jail, but if he's in jail he isn't going to hurt anybody. JMO though. I don't give him that much power in his connections. That's what I was wondering all the info about the spell casting. That's interesting he still wanted to hurt the other man.
Could I ask for a link please?

11/4/2021

CHULA VISTA, Calif. — On Thursday, the judge concluded that Larry Millete is "a danger to the community" and denied his request for bail.

Millete is accused in the killing of his wife, May “Maya'' Millete.

Judge Maryann D'Addezio said the court must operate under the belief the allegations against Millete are true when setting bail. She said Millete is accused of murdering his wife while the children were at home and taking the 4-year-old with him to dump her body. She denied Millete's request for bail.

Deputy District Attorney Christy Bowles told the judge Millete is not only a danger to the public, he also is a danger to the couple's three children.

"They were at home when this incident occurred. We have information there had been property damage in the home when the defendant had been angry on prior occasions. There have been manipulation tactics by the defendant to control and manipulate May, and I think it's reasonable to believe he would transfer those to his children as well," she said.

Thursday’s court appearance comes after prosecutors filed a court motion aimed at keeping him in jail.

Just IMO he has the potential to do a murder suicide… there is at least 1 missing gun and he might feel like he has nothing left to lose at this point and clearly has a serious anger management issue.
He's in jail and probably will be until trial. He isn't going to get near his missing gun in jail. The Judge sounded pretty strong on that point that if he gets bail he's a danger. He pushed it with all those calls to the kids and the spell casting request, and the $20K to hire a hit man. He's staying in jail I'd guess. However, you're right he has nothing left to lose. He may commit suicide in jail. Or, who's to say someone wants him to pay and is a MM groupie.

Sounds like the gloves are coming off.
animated-boxing-image-0018.gif

Sister of Maya Millete petitions for guardianship of missing woman’s 3 children | cbs8.com

"Drouaillet wrote to the court that the children could move in with her family – including her own children, ages 16 and 18 – in Moreno Valley in Riverside County."

“The children would be able to share a bedroom while we work on renovating our living room to accommodate the Millete children,” the petition stated. “If permanent guardianship is granted, we intend on moving to a larger residence in the same area.”

"The filing also indicated Drouaillet intends to seek out therapy for the three children, and place them on her own health insurance policy if guardianship is granted."

[...]

"News 8 spoke to San Diego family law attorney, Anton Georghiou, who is not involved in the case. He said the court needs to make a ruling on guardianship soon because the husband is in custody.

“It may be a year, it may be two years before the case goes to trial. He may end up sitting in jail for that entire time, and you can't just leave the children in legal limbo while dad is sitting in jail,” said Georghiou.

[...]

The court records allege Larry’s parents let the father telephone his children from jail, in violation of a criminal protective order and, “asked the older children to read him the news headlines about his criminal case, instructed the older Children [to] watch the movie ‘Shot Caller,’ which is Rated-R, and spoke poorly about our side of the family.”

“The Paternal Grandparents have recently demonstrated that they are incapable of protecting the Millete Children because they have allowed Larry to emotionally abuse them in violation of the [criminal protective order] issued October 21, 2021,” the petition continued.

“The Children are in an extremely fragile emotional state. Larry is preying upon their young minds and utilizing his parents to directly violate Court orders. Enough is enough. Larry’s actions must be stopped,” the petition said.

BBM
[/QUOTE.

This is so powerful. I’m so hopeful they will be granted guardianship.

Last edited:
Nov 4, 2021

Larry Millete's attorney, Bonita Martinez, speaks with reporters outside the Chula Vista courtroom on Nov. 4, 2021 following the judge's denial of bail for her client
Omg. This woman is a fool. She is talking so much, and then says she is not there to talk about the case. SMDH. :eek:

I see why LM chose her now…she seems to personally believe LM’s story and is blaming MM. Most defense can separate personal and professional/facts and fiction, but I honestly think she believes LM. It would be hard for him to find another defense attny that does. o_O

Omg. This woman is a fool. She is talking so much, and then says she is not there to talk about the case. SMDH. :eek:...
She said something about there being no violence in LM's past history. :oops: Oops, she forgot that time LM stabbed a guy. Or the time he choked Maya. MOO, funny, she sounds so outraged that a woman would go out to the desert without her husband. (IMO, I think, she's trying to put on a 1950 the bad housewife defense. Ah, lady, Maya had a high paying important career. She just wanted a divorce after being controlled and probably abused by LM. This is 2021. Woman go places without their husbands.)

"Martinez alleged, "May had wanted a divorce, and was having an affair with a married man, whose wife was pregnant at the time. May Millete had an abortion prior to her disappearance on or about January 8, 2021. May had expressed interest in leaving the family. She had been intoxicated more frequently, out drinking with friends and her relatives, and other men. May had been acting erratically and locking herself inside her bedroom and would not allow the children to see her at times and she would not join the children for breakfast, lunch or dinner."

"May performed or entered into those things we know to be sexually wrong. She had no shame. She had no sexual shame, and she gave up going to church. May did not let anyone know where exactly she was going or when she was going to return to the house."

These people are monsters.

<Admin Note: Link added to support above quoted material>

Last edited by a moderator:
"Martinez alleged, "May had wanted a divorce, and was having an affair with a married man, whose wife was pregnant at the time. May Millete had an abortion prior to her disappearance on or about January 8, 2021. May had expressed interest in leaving the family. She had been intoxicated more frequently, out drinking with friends and her relatives, and other men. May had been acting erratically and locking herself inside her bedroom and would not allow the children to see her at times and she would not join the children for breakfast, lunch or dinner."

"May performed or entered into those things we know to be sexually wrong. She had no shame. She had no sexual shame, and she gave up going to church. May did not let anyone know where exactly she was going or when she was going to return to the house."

These people are monsters.

<Admin Note: Link added to support above quoted material>
Wow, just wow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors