GUILTY CA - Malibu Creek State Park Shooting, Tristan Beaudette, 35, died, 22 June 2018 *Arrest* #3

Welcome to WS! I never said there was a problem with LE. It was not LE that the sentence was pertaining to. Did you know that TB’s family has joined WS to chat with us here and answer questions and read the threads? It has been incredibly generous of them to do so while they are grieving.

The public, of course, does have the right to say whatever they would like about AR’s possible involvement in TB’s murder and form opinions. Certainly we have seen journalists say many things about TB’s murder, even repeat that he had been shot in the torso, after the Coroner stated he had been shot in the head. Their own exposition in disguise of MSM articles has driven many of us crazy. However, this isn’t the public, nor is this MSM, this is WebSleuths. We need to be better than that. Do not arbitrarily state AR is “guilty as hell” for TB’s murder just because he has been arrested for armed burglary of food before any other evidentiary information is released. Or tell everyone why you think so and provide a link.

When you have lost a loved one and are looking for answers, everyone’s help is appreciated more than you know.
Thank you for clarifying.

Welcome to WS! I never said there was a problem with LE. It was not LE that the sentence was pertaining to. Did you know that TB’s family has joined WS to chat with us here and answer questions and read the threads? It has been incredibly generous of them to do so while they are grieving.

The public, of course, does have the right to say whatever they would like about AR’s possible involvement in TB’s murder and form opinions. Certainly we have seen journalists say many things about TB’s murder, even repeat that he had been shot in the torso, after the Coroner stated he had been shot in the head. Their own exposition in disguise of MSM articles has driven many of us crazy. However, this isn’t the public, nor is this MSM, this is WebSleuths. We need to be better than that. Do not arbitrarily state AR is “guilty as hell” for TB’s murder just because he has been arrested for armed burglary of food before any other evidentiary information is released. Or tell everyone why you think so and provide a link.

When you have lost a loved one and are looking for answers, everyone’s help is appreciated more than you know.

Indy is not new to WS,she is a good member to follow.

I’m sooo behind since the Closs case, any news?
Hi, Margarita. Here is a good synopsis of what has occurred recently in the area of the shootings:

Deputies again comb Malibu Creek State Park in search for evidence in string of shootings - Los Angeles Times
Seeking more evidence in a string of shootings in and around Malibu Creek State Park, Los Angeles County sheriff’s deputies and search and rescue personnel again scoured the trails and brush Wednesday.

The search came as homicide detectives await ballistic testing to determine whether a man who was carrying a rifle when he was arrested by investigators seeking a burglary suspect is tied to the fatal shooting of Tristan Beaudette in June.
more...

IndyAnna is a long time and well respected member here.

Respectfully, it kind of rankles when new members lecture us about how to post and how websleuths works.

I doubt many here have said this guy is guilty as hell.

Also, I'm curious as to what TB's family members posting here have to do with discussion about Rauda as a possible suspect?

(And BTW, they haven't posted in a looong time, have they?)

The term 'survivalist', in this case, might be a bit of a stretch. This campsite is essentially in the suburbs of Los Angeles. This is not a fruitful hunting grounds full of prey that a hunter could live off of. Mostly squirrels, bunnies and field mice, nothing more.

This transient grew up in the area and has extended family there. And he may get disability or social security etc?

As for why he was not 'more careful'----I think it is possible that is possible that he is kind of crazy, paranoid, etc. JMO

As for why he went to the vending machines---he may have been mostly stealing from the campgrounds---but they have been shut down, so he might have been more desperate.
Yes! Let’s just say in my career I have found a bunch of people in California who (with mental illness) have separated themselves from general population for a variety of reasons. I’m just unfamiliar with this particular area. They would still go to town and even out of state at times seeking out needs or perceived needs. One person actually used baby toys as alarm systems at their camp. Ultimately, due to the deteriorating mental capacity for their safety it would result in an arrest.

The local Malibu reports either gun shot or explosion heard at 9:46pm yesterday in the block of 3900 Ceanothus Place in Calabasas (between Las Virgenes and Lost Hills Rd.
The Local Malibu
44653840_1365183660284922_6613186846182604800_n.jpg

The local Malibu reports either gun shot or explosion heard at 9:46pm yesterday in the block of 3900 Ceanothus Place in Calabasas (between Las Virgenes and Lost Hills Rd.
The Local Malibu
44653840_1365183660284922_6613186846182604800_n.jpg

Do we still have a map of shots fired or cars shot at/people shot at in the area? And times?

How does this one match up?

It seems to be a residential area. Could lead to someone or something specific f it can be linked.

I'm hoping that LE can confirm Rouda (or another person) is the one who did all the random shootings in the area in the past two years or so. It makes solving the murder of TB 'easier'.

I believe, after considering Roadtripper's account of the morning of TB's murder, that a handgun was used to kill TB and that the shots came from a close proximity, not from a distance. If LE can rule out Rouda ever possessing any handgun, then he is not the one who killed TB. MOO

Read all 15 posts by @Roadtripper

The 'two separate investigations' would be the homicide and the burglaries? Then what about the other shootings? Or are all the shootings included in a single investigation?

LASD has centralized Homicide and Major Crimes divisions. The burglaries fall under Major Crimes. The murder of TB falls under Homicide.

But the other shootings in which a shotgun was used and resulted in injuries to JR?

Seems to me that LASD is at least one investigation short here.

The 'two separate investigations' would be the homicide and the burglaries? Then what about the other shootings? Or are all the shootings included in a single investigation?

LASD has centralized Homicide and Major Crimes divisions. The burglaries fall under Major Crimes. The murder of TB falls under Homicide.

But the other shootings in which a shotgun was used and resulted in injuries to JR?

Seems to me that LASD is at least one investigation short here.
It's a pretty cryptic statement.

I think what it means is, that's not specifically the Homicide division who are in that photo looking for clues.

I think the reporter is focussed on whether they can print that Rouda is being investigated for the murder. The police are being cagey, as they've been all along. Especially as they've been accused of attempting to frame him. Right in the middle of season 2 of Making a Murderer, LE gotta be really careful what they say and do.

It's a pretty cryptic statement.

I think what it means is, that's not specifically the Homicide division who are in that photo looking for clues.

I think the reporter is focussed on whether they can print that Rouda is being investigated for the murder. The police are being cagey, as they've been all along. Especially as they've been accused of attempting to frame him. Right in the middle of season 2 of Making a Murderer, LE gotta be really careful what they say and do.

The reporter isn't doing any original reporting. She's just pulling together material from other sources. If it seems cryptic, it's probably just done in a hurry without much context or understanding. Deadlines and all that.

I'm not sure where she pulled the 'confirmation' of 'two separate investigations' from. Anyone?

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back