GUILTY CA - Nancy Woodrum, 62, found deceased, San Luis Obispo County, 5 May 2018 *Arrest*

cache.php

http://www.ksby.com/story/38125018/neighbors-stunned-after-crime-scene-on-missing-womans-home

This article says she was a longtime resident of the area and had tried selling the property in the past with no luck. The Windrose Farm website shows a different set of owners.

Sounds like LE has to figure out who all was at the property Friday night. Most likely someone from the wedding party took advantage of a vulnerable woman living alone.

I haven't seen anything about bedsheets?! Can you point me in the right direction, please?

Sent from my SM-J727T using Tapatalk

It appears the original post I was responding to was deleted, which would have answered your question. It may have given too many details perhaps...?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm just guessing here, but maybe the bedsheets are missing from the bed? Hopefully LE will share some details so if anyone sees similar items they'll know to call it in.

cache.php

http://www.ksby.com/story/38125018/neighbors-stunned-after-crime-scene-on-missing-womans-home

This article says she was a longtime resident of the area and had tried selling the property in the past with no luck. The Windrose Farm website shows a different set of owners.
In the above article: A man identifying himself as the property's new caretaker
says guests staying at the home were part of the wedding party and the ceremony was held at a nearby winery.

A new caretaker of the property? I wonder where he stayed as NW was in the caretaker's house on the property. How new is he and why? Had the property changed hands via the sale in late April?

Found out a few curious things out just by googling: Nancy Woodrum Paso Robles. The KSBY articles say she was known as a hairdresser, and that her salon is at 8th & Spring. The Yelp reviews site has a page for “Strands Salon” and a review mentions a stylist named Amanda. Nancy’s daughter, perhaps? Somewhere in those news reports it has mentioned her daughter has that name.

But the most unexpected info I found was on page 3 of Google’s results under Ripoff Report, with a long complaint written purportedly by an owner of a janitorial company formerly employed by Nancy. Through this, I got that the name of Nancy Woodrum’s home is called the Paradise Ranch Estate. Here is the FB page for the place. What a beautiful place.
https://www.facebook.com/paradiseranchestate/

I am not linking the Ripoff page, as I’m sure we must consider it rumor, not being from a mainstream media site.

I don’t know if any of my post helps find Nancy, but the more info the better, i hope.

I wonder what the wedding party folks had to say about Nancy? What were their interactions with her like on Friday?

Found out a few curious things out just by googling: Nancy Woodrum Paso Robles. The KSBY articles say she was known as a hairdresser, and that her salon is at 8th & Spring. The Yelp reviews site has a page for “Strands Salon” and a review mentions a stylist named Amanda. Nancy’s daughter, perhaps? Somewhere in those news reports it has mentioned her daughter has that name.

But the most unexpected info I found was on page 3 of Google’s results under Ripoff Report, with a long complaint written purportedly by an owner of a janitorial company formerly employed by Nancy. Through this, I got that the name of Nancy Woodrum’s home is called the Paradise Ranch Estate. Here is the FB page for the place. What a beautiful place.

I am not linking the Ripoff page, as I’m sure we must consider it rumor, not being from a mainstream media site.

I don’t know if any of my post helps find Nancy, but the more info the better, i hope.

I wonder what the wedding party folks had to say about Nancy? What were their interactions with her like on Friday?
No wonder she has a caretaker. What a house, pool, tennis court and play house!

Oh boy, that rip off report has sour grapes written all over it. I doubt they were employees, rather someone who provided a service, and may or may not have received a 1099. If they were serious, they should have consulted an attorney. Speaks to character ...

Woodrum was last heard from by family on Friday evening and reported missing Saturday afternoon.

Woodrum's neighbors say*a wedding was held at the property Friday night, however a man who identifies himself as the property's new caretaker says guests staying at the home were part of the wedding party and the ceremony was held at a nearby winery.*That same night, a sheriff's car and highway patrol reportedly visited the home but didn't stay long.

A longtime resident of the area said Woodrum had listed the property for sale in the past but didn't have any luck. He said she recently tried again and property records show the home 'sold' in late April.

I don’t think we know the answers to my questions, but : If Nancy only sold the property in late April, was the sale still in escrow (I note the use of single quotation marks around ‘sold’) ? Was she in the process of moving out or was she going to be allowed to live in the caretaker house she was currently living in? Is the new caretaker employed by the new property owner, or is the new caretaker and the new property owner one and the same? Did Nancy not interact in a professional capacity with the wedding party, for having handed over the job to the new owners? Articles have said the last time she was seen was by neighbors on Friday, May 4 afternoon at her home. This article says she was last heard from by family (I assume by phone) on that Fri evening. What about the new caretaker—Did the new caretaker not see her?

This is a serious reach but I wonder if she ever took something to help her sleep when there were noisy parties at her place. Ambien can do strange things to a person, like sleepwalking,
or eating without them knowing about it the next day. My father in law took a tour of our neighborhood on Christmas night, in his pjs and went into people's homes. He was almost shot by someone who thought he was bear.

I bet selling that big beautiful estate (for what likely was a considerable amount) was big news in that rural area. I wonder if that made her a target? Hope not.

This is a serious reach but I wonder if she ever took something to help her sleep when there were noisy parties at her place. Ambien can do strange things to a person, like sleepwalking,
or eating without them knowing about it the next day. My father in law took a tour of our neighborhood on Christmas night, in his pjs and went into people's homes. He was almost shot by someone who thought he was bear.

:scared:

The other question i have that i forgot to include: Why did the sheriff and highway patrol stop by the home Fri night? What was the nature of their short visit to the property?
On Friday night they stopped by the building that was having the party, not the place she was living.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
renenoelle
Back