CA - Nathan Daniel Larson, 40, arrested for abduction of Girl, 14, Fresno, DEC 2020 *Larson died 2022*

Indy_ar

Reaction score
As always, be vigilant of kids with access to the internet:

https://www.fresnosheriff.org/media...irl-and-arrests-her-40-year-old-abductor.html
Denver law enforcement officials have arrested 40 year old Nathan Daniel Larson of Catlett, Virginia.

Larson is currently in the Denver County Jail facing a misdemeanor charge of harboring a minor. However, he is also facing felony charges in Fresno County for kidnapping, child abduction, soliciting child *advertiser censored* from a minor and meeting a child for the intention of sex. Larson is scheduled to have a court hearing in Denver on December 24th. During this time, an extradition request will be made to transport Larson to the Fresno County Jail.

More info:

UPDATED: Nathan Larson of Catlett arrested in Denver on kidnapping, child *advertiser censored* charges

According to the search warrant affidavit, a friend of the victim told Fresno detectives that the girl began telling him about Larson about two weeks ago and told him that she was in love with him. On Nov. 22, the affidavit said, Larson sent a message to the victim, “telling her he will kidnap her and for her to communicate with him on the online application KIK.”

Dear Lord. He got this child as far as Denver from DC on a plane.

He is beyond dangerous. Way beyond.

Amazing within twelve hours they had this girl back home! The authorities did a great job. I have a feeling nobody was ever going to see this child again.

Oh his dad is a real winner. Bet he knew about it. His mama had to give him money for the plane tickets. Grown man abducting kids, and mama although deemed innocent had to pay.

Whoops already a convicted felon for threatening to kill the President in 2008.

Ran for some government election.

Unreal. Scarry.

Oh man, this guy is really off. This child truly was saved. Larson the misogynistic creep was married four times. One wife was a trans male raped by Larson during marriage. A female child was produced. This man after several mental health hospital stays committed suicide. Due to the rape and unwanted pregnancy.

The child was given to the man's super religious parents who would not accept him as a son. So they're raising the child of the man they disowned for being trans. I guess the other option giving the child to a pedophile, nut, whack job wouldn't pan out.

Unable to link I am sorry, but a search of his name add on deceased ex brings it up.

This world. Please people, please check on what your kids have on those digital devices as Indy-ar stressed.

Last edited:
So glad she's alive -- I can't say glad she was "unharmed" because I'm sure that p- p-person harmed her from the minute they "met" each other. This p-p-person sounds like a way-out-there predator, and just about any other negative I can name.
Bless her little heart. Hoping she has some family support, but I'm not betting that she does. So young -- what was she looking for when she "met" him?
Twelve years old.
Twelve years old.
Just dammit.

So glad she's alive -- I can't say glad she was "unharmed" because I'm sure that p- p-person harmed her from the minute they "met" each other. This p-p-person sounds like a way-out-there predator, and just about any other negative I can name.
Bless her little heart. Hoping she has some family support, but I'm not betting that she does. So young -- what was she looking for when she "met" him?
Twelve years old.
Twelve years old.
Just dammit.
Disturbing, correct. The message exchange quoted on the link has disturbing content that I rather not re-post. Law Enforcement unfortunately suspects that there are more victims due to the experience shown on the interactions with this kid. There are persons out there looking for vulnerable kids that they can groom and exploit. The internet is a great education tool but there are dangers. We can only work on educating the parents and kids on how to keep safe while navigating the internet.

Whoops already a convicted felon for threatening to kill the President in 2008.

Ran for some government election.

Unreal. Scarry.

Oh man, this guy is really off. This child truly was saved. Larson the misogynistic creep was married four times. One wife was a trans male raped by Larson during marriage. A female child was produced. This man after several mental health hospital stays committed suicide. Due to the rape and unwanted pregnancy.

The child was given to the man's super religious parents who would not accept him as a son. So they're raising the child of the man they disowned for being trans. I guess the other option giving the child to a pedophile, nut, whack job wouldn't pan out.

Unable to link I am sorry, but a search of his name add on deceased ex brings it up.

This world. Please people, please check on what your kids have on those digital devices as Indy-ar stressed.
This poor soul. The girl but also the ex. That’s so sad.

and ugh I can’t get over what a monster this guy is. He advocated pedophilia and wasn’t on a list or anything? What the what

To me. This man looks like a possessed monster.
The amount of evil, is so scary.
God Bless law enforcement for fighting to apprehend and take these evil creatures off of our streets. Prayers for this young girl.

Disturbing, correct. The message exchange quoted on the link has disturbing content that I rather not re-post. Law Enforcement unfortunately suspects that there are more victims due to the experience shown on the interactions with this kid. There are persons out there looking for vulnerable kids that they can groom and exploit. The internet is a great education tool but there are dangers. We can only work on educating the parents and kids on how to keep safe while navigating the internet.

So, not sure I want to create another thread but there were 2 other recent grooming-abductions of two girls (15 and 12 in separate incidents) where at least one of them was also groomed in a game site (fortnite and discord). Again, kids in these days can unfortunately be contacted by stranger adults without the parents knowledge online. It is important for parents to monitor our kids online interactions.

20-year-old facing life in prison for alleged kidnapping of Montrose teen

I just don't understand how he was not arrested earlier for paedophilia. He has been very open in his thoughts and feeling about legalizing incest, sex with children and underage marriage amongst other sick things.

I understand them not having proof but I'm hoping they were keeping him under observation. This girl has been so lucky that she is now safe.

See, I'm old and obviously not tech savvy. Glad you are all sharing. Gaming. These discards and fortnites? The kids talk on these? Well, obviously.

This is why if my friend has an emergency I'll watch her two younger grandkids. A 13 year old? No. No way. I have no clue what he is doing on his tech gadgets. Little ones I can bundle up and take them to the playground and not let them out of my sight. Their little I guess I pads they have are not allowed. Nope. Heck, the 7 year old could trick me.

There's been petitions and missions bringing attention to this creep for years. Did anybody do anything? No!

100% I believe this young girl would never be seen or heard from again.

Thanks again for technology updates.

Yes, I am glad that the story ended well in this case. Discard and Fortnite are game sites with chat capabilities. These are apps so they are relatively easy to spot in mobile devices. The other dangers involve websites which can only be tracked through the browser history. The story below involves a 9 year old that was found chatting with an adult male stranger in omegle which the father actually caught on time. The 9 year old hear about the site from one friend trhough tik tok (musical app). Another example of why we need to be over careful with kids that have access to the internet (which is basically all of them).

Father alarmed after finding young daughter chatting with man on Omegle, a website that warns about ‘predators’

See, I'm old and obviously not tech savvy. Glad you are all sharing. Gaming. These discards and fortnites? The kids talk on these? Well, obviously.

This is why if my friend has an emergency I'll watch her two younger grandkids. A 13 year old? No. No way. I have no clue what he is doing on his tech gadgets. Little ones I can bundle up and take them to the playground and not let them out of my sight. Their little I guess I pads they have are not allowed. Nope. Heck, the 7 year old could trick me.

There's been petitions and missions bringing attention to this creep for years. Did anybody do anything? No!

100% I believe this young girl would never be seen or heard from again.

Thanks again for technology updates.
Fortnite is a game you play online but discord sort of like a hub for different chat rooms. It’s not all bad. Those I know in university use it a lot to talk to fellow students about their courses etc it’s just really important people monitor what their kids are doing.
I think the most dangerous site that’s filled with child abusers is Kik which is another chat-like app. I don’t know why it’s so populated with monsters...maybe something about their tos but I’m always reading about shady stuff going down on kik. That’s the worst one.

Thank you both.

The Omegele story is horrifying. Never heard of that one. Kik I did. They have these whimsical names. A reason to be happy to be old and have a grown child who chooses to be "child free". This ain't Nancy Drew territory anymore.

Thank you both.

The Omegele story is horrifying. Never heard of that one. Kik I did. They have these whimsical names. A reason to be happy to be old and have a grown child who chooses to be "child free". This ain't Nancy Drew territory anymore.
Yes, and since Omegle is a website, it is not easy to find in a mobile device.

Edited - correct website name

Also, it looks like the threat title was updated although the age of the victim is wrong, does anyone know if this is done by the admins?

A self-proclaimed pedophilia advocate and accused kidnapper who was on trial for allegedly grooming a 12-year-old California girl has died in custody in Arizona, according to public records.

Nathan Larson was arrested in 2020 by authorities who said they caught him flying across the country with the girl who he had persuaded to run away from home in Fresno, California.

Larson died Sept. 18 and an order of dismissal in his case was filed Oct. 11, the Sacramento Bee reported Monday. The U.S. Attorney’s Office had no further details on the death.

A self-proclaimed pedophilia advocate and accused kidnapper who was on trial for allegedly grooming a 12-year-old California girl has died in custody in Arizona, according to public records.

Nathan Larson was arrested in 2020 by authorities who said they caught him flying across the country with the girl who he had persuaded to run away from home in Fresno, California.

Larson died Sept. 18 and an order of dismissal in his case was filed Oct. 11, the Sacramento Bee reported Monday. The U.S. Attorney’s Office had no further details on the death.
Good riddance. I just learned this news and I'm happy that they died while in custody. Likely they were killed by another inmate and I'm not surprised.

Good riddance. I just learned this news and I'm happy that they died while in custody. Likely they were killed by another inmate and I'm not surprised.

His mugshot is frightening. He looks so creepy. Good riddance indeed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304
Back