CA CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by Jenestes, Mar 14, 2019.

1. girlhasnoname

girlhasnoname Well-Known Member

Are you freaking kidding me this accomplice JG is only looking at six years????????? How is this even possible???? No, it can't be right can it???

JG took those children from a loving environment and subjected them to bio donor for over a year. The grandfather reported him to CPS, she KNEW he was abusing Noah. She heard him in pain and left and didn't call 911 or LE for almost 10 days. How is she not more culpable than a maximum 6 year sentence? :mad:

This is wrong on so many levels I can't even fathom. :(

2. Knox

Knox Wear Pink & Eat Cake ~ Lauren Giddings

3. Voice4theSilent

Voice4theSilent Well-Known Member

And she left THE DAY AFTER she heard Noah say that...without seeing him since he was brought into the bathroom. Let THAT sink in. Six years?!?! Speechless.

4. ilovechili

ilovechili Well-Known Member

This case is without a doubt one of the worst I have seen. This poor child.

If she had documentation, why did she not run right to child services or LE with it? What was she going to do, wait for 20 more times?

I would have to look back but in one or more articles, it was said that the sister/her daughter told her mom to call LE and report him missing. Who is the parent here??

There is much here I fail to understand.

5. Roadette

Roadette Well-Known Member

Bryce’s sister said she should call the police knowing Noah was missing and not bothering to call when she found out herself. Another adult doing nothing in that whole “do nothing” family.

I really wish Noah spent more time with his grandparents on his mother’s side since his dad, mom, and dad’s side of the family sound completely useless.

kimpage, jash, MsFacetious and 9 others like this.
  6. ilovechili

Thank you I was mistakenly thinking it was Noah's sister. Bryce is the dad, that's right so this was an aunt?

I get the same impression of his side of the family based on what we know so far anyhow.

7. Roadette

Yep

ilovechili and Jim_M like this.
  8. Jim_M

Jim_M Well-Known Member

You fail to understand because your heart is full of love, and empathy. Their evil ways don't have need of those traits.

9. ilovechili

Good point, as is yours and, I suspect, the heart of most everyone on here.

10. girlhasnoname

So true Jim M, we see a picture and read the story of these little innocent babies, boys and girls and it grabs your heart and twists it into a million, tiny pieces to hear how anyone could harm them.

Like you said, it's beyond our comprehension and the range of emotions goes from sorrow, rage, hope, grief, sorrow again and then sometimes it may spark something in a person to reach out and help someone else, a family member, locally in a shelter or home, or a Big Brother/Sister program, anything to try and make a even one small change.

And pray.

11. Jim_M

Jim_M Well-Known Member

I meant to reply to this. I thought that I HAD replied to this. Hah! I never replied to this. Sorry for OT, I am grateful you have your memory. You can see what happens with mine :) This is just a lighthearted bump for this little guy. So danged sad, that he never got to live his future.

12. Roadette

Yes, this is that weird lull where I feel like we’re in limbo until the case picks up in court.

For those who aren’t local or who may be local but haven’t seen it yet - there will be a rock painting event on May 18th for rocks to be placed around a memory tree in Noah’s name. The tree is being planted either by the city or by his school (I forget which).

It makes me so happy that so many people are determined to keep his memory alive and who want to fight for change in his name.

13. Niner

Niner Long time Websleuther

What do they want to change his name to? @Roadette ?

gregjrichards and girlhasnoname like this.
  14. Roadette

Some people are trying to coordinate to push for a “Noah’s Law”. What the law will be is still under discussion.

15. JudgeJudi

JudgeJudi Well-Known Member

I'm on the other side of the world. Do you have links for either of these?

gregjrichards, Willow Knight and kkdj like this.
  16. Roadette

I have a flyer from my friend for the rock painting which I don’t know if I can post since she sent it to me via text (Admins? Thoughts?). I’ll try to find the original community page link.

[self-snipped second part of post so I don’t get myself in trouble, will try to find the public petition tomorrow]

Sign the Petition

Last edited: Apr 25, 2019
  17. girlhasnoname

We're patiently waiting for Noah's justice. It can't come soon enough IMO.

I hope the other children are safe with loving family members.

Roadette, Bravo, HayLouise and 7 others like this.
  18. gregjrichards

gregjrichards Well-Known Member

I’m not surprised in the slightest to read this but it doesn’t make it any less horrific. It is absolutely disgusting she should be charged as an accessory to murder.

19. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

I want to hope but I am not optimistic. Bella Bond... I hope they don't give her this good of a deal.

How about a year for every day she allowed her son to be tortured. That sounds fair.

I think she should be charged WITH murder. Depraved indifference murder fits nicely. Murder in the commission of a felony too.

I think she is far more culpable than a guy driving a get away car who didn't know his buddy had a gun.

So, if we put that driver in prison why can't we do the same with her? There is evidence she knew of the abuse. There is evidence she had alternate care for her kids. There is no excuse.

20. MsFacetious

MsFacetious What a Kerfuffle...

So similar to the story we see over and over again. Children are happy and thriving with Aunt/Uncle or Grandma/Grandpa or Foster parents.... so the biological donors must swoop in and remove them from happiness.

Then, they are dead and dumped.
    Or desecrated and dismembered.
    Or destroyed and dissolved.

Why can't they just leave them alone when they are happy and healthy? I mean after 8 years, was it really that important to get those benefits or money NOW?

I'm glad the family isn't in denial. Because I don't think there is a body to recover. So at least the family accepting the truth will make their process easier. I hope sister is with the Grandparents now.

I think that in cases where CPS becomes involved and THEN the child is removed to be home schooled that should raise some flags. Obviously home schooling by itself shouldn't be a red flag. Only if it's being done after suspicions or reports are made known. Then it's questionable. Or if it's extreme... not just home schooling but isolating. There are red flags if people know what to look for.

Zahra Baker. :( Man... that just hurts.

Jim_M, Amstorrs, SugarQueen and 7 others like this.