Still Missing CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone seen a sentencing for Godfrey? I'm just coming up with old articles.

TIA! :)
Note that the Status says 'Convicted', the Sentencing Hearing says, 'Active', and 'Sentencing'. Nothing on details of time.....

Case RIF1901251 - GODFREY, JILLIAN MARIE - Status

Custody In Custody
Filing Type Certified to Superior
Filing Date 03/15/2019
Ordered Bail $500,000.00
Posted Bail $0.00
D.A. Nikolaus Peterson Defense VMB Peter J. Morreale
Next Action:
Deputy Report #: CRPD 192647

Warrant Type Status Issued Affidavit
NONE N/A N/A
Probation Type Granted Expiration
N/A N/A N/A
Sentence Convicted Date Fine and Penalty Restitution Fine
12/18/2019 0

Case RIF1901251 - GODFREY, JILLIAN MARIE - Charges

Arrest Charges
Count Charge Severity Description Violation Date Plea Status
1 PC 273A(A) F Willful Child Cruelty 02/14/2019
Filed Charges
1 PC 273A(A) F Willful Child Cruelty 02/14/2019 GUILTY CERTIFIED
Amended Charges
2 PC 273A(A) F Willful Child Cruelty 02/14/2019 GUILTY CERTIFIED
Certified Charges
1 PC 273A(A) F Willful Child Cruelty 02/14/2019 GUILTY CONVICTED
2 PC 273A(A) F Willful Child Cruelty 02/14/2019 GUILTY CONVICTED

Case RIF1901251 - GODFREY, JILLIAN MARIE - Probation

Probation Has Not Been Granted On This Case For This Defendant.

Case RIF1901251 - GODFREY, JILLIAN MARIE - Related Cases On Calendar

Related Cases On Calendar
This Defendant Does Not Have Any Other Cases With Future Hearings Scheduled.

Case RIF1901251 - GODFREY, JILLIAN MARIE - All of Defendant's Other Cases

Case Number Filed Date Charges Next Hearing Jurisdiction Status
This Defendant Does Not Have Any Other Reportable Cases.

Case RIF1901251 - GODFREY, JILLIAN MARIE - Actions & Minutes

Action Date Action Text Disposition Hearing Type
04/03/2020 8:30 AM DEPT. 41 SENTENCING ACTIVE SENTENCING
12/18/2019 FELONY FINGERPRINT FORM FILED.
12/18/2019 8:30 AM DEPT. 41 FELONY SETTLEMENT CONFERENCE DISPOSED TSC

Thanks @Jim_M .

So from reading this - do you think the sentencing hearing was cancelled, since it does say "Sentencing-Active".
I'll try later & see if google comes up with anything recent.

Has anyone seen a sentencing for Godfrey? I'm just coming up with old articles.

TIA! :)
Hi niner, I am a family member on the grandma and grandpa’s side, the ones that helped raise Noah and his sibling. I have been reading all your threads for the last year and want to say thank all of you for all the information and seeking justice for Noah. I have been wanting to post for a longtime, but this has been too painful and couldn’t find words. I agree with a lot of what everyone is saying. I can tell you that the grandma and grandpa that helped raise him treated him like a son, he was loved very much and I have been watching them going through HELL. I can’t tell everything or answer everything. I know Jill pleaded guilty to 2 charges and will get less time than she should, I don’t agree with it. I do know from facts that Noah was Bryce’s punching bag. CPS was called repeatedly. He shouldn’t have been in Bryce’s or Jill’s custody after those calls. I blame Bryce first and foremost, he is a devious person and a monster, I blame CPS for not trying to help an innocent child, and I blame Jill. Thank all of you for taking time out of your lives for Noah.

Last edited:
((Hugs)) to you & the grandparents - and welcome to Noah's thread.

and just noticed on the jail site it says Disposition - continued. So neither one was in court.

Do you know @Justice4Noah about any further court dates? Have you heard anything? TIA!

((Hugs)) to you & the grandparents - and welcome to Noah's thread.

and just noticed on the jail site it says Disposition - continued. So neither one was in court.

Do you know @Justice4Noah about any further court dates? Have you heard anything? TIA!
I don’t know the next court date, been talking to the grandparents about other stuff to give them a little break, I do know what sentence Jill got, I am not suppose to say because of it being sealed, they were suppose to do that on the 3rd, I will say justice was not served. Thank you.

I don’t know the next court date, been talking to the grandparents about other stuff to give them a little break, I do know what sentence Jill got, I am not suppose to say because of it being sealed, they were suppose to do that on the 3rd, I will say justice was not served. Thank you.
What a travesty of justice :mad:

Please convey my deepest condolences to Noah's Grandparents. They tried so hard to help him escape that house of horrors. I'm so angry no one listened to them, or protected Noah, not his own Mother or CPS.

Hi niner, I am a family member on the grandma and grandpa’s side, the ones that helped raise Noah and his sibling. I have been reading all your threads for the last year and want to say thank all of you for all the information and seeking justice for Noah. I have been wanting to post for a longtime, but this has been too painful and couldn’t find words. I agree with a lot of what everyone is saying. I can tell you that the grandma and grandpa that helped raise him treated him like a son, he was loved very much and I have been watching them going through HELL. I can’t tell everything or answer everything. I know Jill pleaded guilty to 2 charges and will get less time than she should, I don’t agree with it. I do know from facts that Noah was Bryce’s punching bag. CPS was called repeatedly. He shouldn’t have been in Bryce’s or Jill’s custody after those calls. I blame Bryce first and foremost, he is a devious person and a monster, I blame CPS for not trying to help an innocent child, and I blame Jill. Thank all of you for taking time out of your lives for Noah.
Thank you for having the strength to come on and post. It's easy to care so much about Noah, I can just tell by looking at his beautiful face that he was a sweet and loving young boy.

I've lost a lot of sleep over this case, so I cannot begin to imagine the pain and heartache the family has suffered. I believe Noah was happiest when he was with his grandparents and I'm thankful they were able to give him love and attention he obviously didn't get from the bio parents.

Blessings and Comfort to all of Noah's family and loved ones.

This is still on the court site for today...

Monday, May 4th:
*Felony Settlement Conference Hearing (@ 8:30am PT) – CA – Noah McIntosh (8) (last seen about Feb. 24, 2019, died about Mar. 3 or 4, reported missing Mar. 12, 2019, Corona; not found yet) – for *Bryce Daniel McIntosh (32/now 33) “father” arrested (3/13/19), charged (3/15/19) & arraigned (4/8/19) with felony willful child cruelty & dependent child abuse. Charged (3/28/19) & arraigned (4/3/19) with 1st degree murder with malice & special circumstance murder of torture. Plead not guilty. No bond (was $1M bond). Eligible for DP.
Court info from 3/15/29 thru 9/6/19 reference post #961 here:
CA - CA - Noah McIntosh, 8, Corona, early March 2019 *parents arrested*

12/13/19: Requested continuance of Felony Settlement conf. hearing moved to 3/20/20. 3/20/20: Next hearing on 4/3.
4/3/20 Update: Due to coronavirus felony settlement hearing has been continued. Will be after April 17th per court site. Rescheduled for 5/4.
*Jillian Marie Godfrey (36/now 37) “mother” - Sentencing hearing on 6/2/20.

Still showing on jail site has happening today - maybe a video conference.

Tuesday, June 2nd:
*Sentencing Hearing (@ 8:30am PT) – CA – Noah McIntosh (8) (last seen about Feb. 24, 2019, reported missing Mar. 12, 2019, Corona; not found yet) – for *Jillian Marie Godfrey (36/now 37) “mother” arrested (3/13/19), charged (3/15/19) & arraigned (4/15/19) with felony willful child cruelty (endangerment). Plead not guilty. $500K bond.
Godfrey says 3/2/19 is the last time she saw Noah. 11 yr. old daughter in CPS custody.
Court info from 3/15/19 thru 9/27/19 reference post #927 here:

10/24/19 Update: Next hearing on 11/15. 11/15/19: Next hearing on 12/18. 12/19/19: Godfrey plead guilty to 2 counts of child cruelty/endangerment, plea deal has been sealed. Sentencing hearing on 4/3/20.
4/3/20 Update: Due to coronavirus sentencing hearing has been continued. Will be after April 17th per court site. Rescheduled for 6/2.
*Bryce Daniel McIntosh (32/now 33) “father” – Had Felony Settlement hearing on 6/3/20.

Well - I looked up Godfrey this morning & she is back in there -

Was wondering if someone can go in there:
Inmate Information System

once you bring her up - there is a place to click on that says:
"Additional Court Info" - and see if there is something that says anything about her sentencing?
It still shows as her court date as 6/2/20.

TIA!

Wednesday, June 3rd:
*Felony Settlement Conference Hearing (@ 8:30am PT) – CA – Noah McIntosh (8) (last seen about Feb. 24, 2019, died about Mar. 3 or 4, reported missing Mar. 12, 2019, Corona; not found yet) – for *Bryce Daniel McIntosh (32/now 33) “father” arrested (3/13/19), charged (3/15/19) & arraigned (4/8/19) with felony willful child cruelty & dependent child abuse. Charged (3/28/19) & arraigned (4/3/19) with 1st degree murder with malice & special circumstance murder of torture. Plead not guilty. No bond (was $1M bond). Eligible for DP.
Court info from 3/15/29 thru 9/6/19 reference post #961 here:

12/13/19: Requested continuance of Felony Settlement conf. hearing moved to 3/20/20. 3/20/20: Next hearing on 4/3.
4/3/20 Update: Due to coronavirus felony settlement hearing has been continued. Will be after April 17th per court site. Rescheduled for 5/4. 5/4/20: Hearing was continued to 6/3/20.
*Jillian Marie Godfrey (36/now 37) “mother” - Sentencing hearing was on 6/2/20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member