CA CA - Noemi Coolbaugh, 49, Gilroy, 23 June 2014

remains were found 15 mi. from where Sierra disappeared off Santa Theresa Blvd. Press conference in the morning.

SANTA CLARA COUNTY (KRON) — The Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office has confirmed to KRON that human remains were found in an unincorporated area of Santa Clara County near Gilroy on Wednesday afternoon, according to Sgt. James Jensen.
Jensen did not confirm if the remains were that of a male or female nor the age of the human remains.
The human remains were found in the area of Santa Teresa Boulevard and Castro Valley Road near Gilroy.
The remains show a gold-capped tooth, police said.
http://kron4.com/2016/02/10/human-remains-found-in-santa-clara-county-near-gilroy/

Was Noemi ever entered into NamUs? A file didn't come up when I searched this morning. I wanted to see if her dental information was listed.

Hopefully this UID is named soon and a family out there can put them to rest.

remains were found 15 mi. from where Sierra disappeared off Santa Theresa Blvd. Press conference in the morning.

SANTA CLARA COUNTY (KRON) — The Santa Clara County Sheriff’s Office has confirmed to KRON that human remains were found in an unincorporated area of Santa Clara County near Gilroy on Wednesday afternoon, according to Sgt. James Jensen.
Jensen did not confirm if the remains were that of a male or female nor the age of the human remains.
The human remains were found in the area of Santa Teresa Boulevard and Castro Valley Road near Gilroy.
The remains show a gold-capped tooth, police said.
http://kron4.com/2016/02/10/human-remains-found-in-santa-clara-county-near-gilroy/

BBM

Is this near where Noemi was last seen (her sister's house)?

ETA: The distance from the corner of Santa Teresa and Castro Valley Rd and where the family was searching in June 2014 (Christmas Hill Park) is 3.3 miles.

I wouldn't know because I haven't followed her case

I wouldn't know because I haven't followed her case

Oh, my question was for anyone reading, emi, not necessarily directed toward you. I only quoted your post to highlight the location of the found body.

I'm just curious if, and making a bit of an assumption that, this UID body's location is near where she was last seen.

Could this be her? Height matches, weight matches... the only thing is the eye color but we all know that could have been entered wrong as I just did a poster and had to leave it out because the family sent two different answers.

Attachments

• 564e8-janedoeidaho2.jpg
    564e8-janedoeidaho2.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 5

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads