CA CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #2

Discussion in 'Missing Persons Discussion' started by PommyMommy, Dec 21, 2020.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BeckyF

BeckyF Well-Known Member

Thank You.

2. MimosaMornings

MimosaMornings Well- Known Member

How many vehicles are owned by the parents?
    Is the cargo van able to safely seat 6 children in car seats/booster seats plus two adults?
    Or is the van more of a work vehicle?

3. Bbybluz

Bbybluz Well-Known Member

their van looks like a newer 10-12 passenger.

4. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

I've seen several MSM articles state the boys were reported missing right around 6pm.

From pics I've seen in MSM, it appears it's a smooth concrete patio just outside the back door. Having a 3 and 4 year old play on the back patio with their chalk at that time of day, doesn't seem odd to me at all, especially with dad allegedly right there (more or less), just outside the gate gathering wood.

The only way out of the yard, would have been back into the house or through the gate where surely dad would have seen them. It would have been a reasonably safe place for them to play with their chalk.

Except, I highly doubt this is what actually happened.

jmo

5. Ontario Mom

Ontario Mom stay safe ♥ be kind

DBM

Last edited: Jan 6, 2021
  6. TLobo

TLobo Well-Known Member

I believe it's a passenger van, likely seats 12-15. There aren't a lot of great vehicle options for large families, especially when you have that many carseats/boosters to accommodate.

7. Bbybluz

I hear ya there! Our grandgifts have always loved helping out on the farm & the dirtier the task the quicker to volunteer lol.

If the AP’s indeed didn’t allow the boys to “play” outside because they might get dirty then carrying wood is definitely out of the question IMO.

8. JC40

JC40 Well-Known Member

The AP's have to have them placed outside and the gate open for the kidnapping and them wondering off theories to fit their narrative.

9. Bbybluz

I agree that they were asked to stay inside. A big reason I don’t think they were making that up is due to the close proximity of a handful of LE nearby that could debunk their story right away. They were focused on convincing the audience of “their story” so why outright lie about staying inside? It also presents “poor victim” points they may think.

10. JMapes

JMapes Well-Known Member

Is there a dog that lives at this residence?

11. susiQ

susiQ Inactive

I’m curious about that too! Dogs have been known to maul small “rambunctious” children. Did they leave them in the yard unattended WITH a dog?? Did the dog have a history of nipping at children?

All speculation as we don’t know at this point if there’s a dog in the mix. Just a thought, that’s all.

12. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

BBM

Good point, Gigi! These two rambunctious boys probably would rather do that than drawing with chalk, confined to just the patio. It would be harder for them to wander off/be lost that way, though, if they were helping dad/with dad.....

13. Knox

Knox Well-Known Member

14. ColoGirl

ColoGirl Well-Known Member

A Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert! Excellent :) @TTF14

I lost the post with the map for their old apartments. I always go to the water... what are those rectangles to the east of their previous apartments? Thx

15. Lusitana

Lusitana Well-Known Member

Not in my family, no. But I've known several circumstances where grandchildren do spend time with grandparents. My neighbors used to have their grandkids over for a good chunk of time during the Summer, the youngest stills spends a couple of weeks here and he's almost 18. Family seems pretty normal, parents are involved, etc.

What really bothers me here is them taking some of the kids, and Orson and Orrin staying home. Why? If it was just an issue of too many kids at once, why not send them to the other set of grandparents? They are 3 and 4, they knew their siblings went on "vacation". It's a bit cruel in my opinion to keep them at home.

16. mickey2942

mickey2942 Well-Known Member

It seems like the timeline has some inconsistencies.

17. JMapes

JMapes Well-Known Member

I believe that's the Bakersfield Wastewater Plant.

18. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

no, not always when they were adopted from foster care. it is not the same as private adoption.

19. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

another point that i considered was slab city. its 4 hours south, but the area is just as desolate. i wouldnt doubt there could even be another community like this out there:

Inside Slab City, a Squatters’ Paradise in Southern California | Travel | Smithsonian Magazine

20. mxprincess399

mxprincess399 Well-Known Member

Pretty sure if you adopt out of fostering you continue to receive money each month in CA.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.