Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, if the boys had never been to the CC home, would there even be clothes that were dirty/worn clothes...
I wonder if they still wore pull-ups at night. Many 3 yr old boys still need them for sleep time....There SHOULD have been evidence like that left behind.
Also there should have been drinking cups they had used, and evidence of their lunch and recent snacks, if not dinner already too....

So a lady claims to have seen them at a grocery store on Christmas eve, a few day's after they went missing. This should surely be easily and quickly verifiable from looking at the CCTV footage? Yet LE claim to know nothing about this? something seems off about this imo. LE claim to know nothing about this suggesting the person who claims to have seen them didn't contact the police, but she contacted a PI im confused? iirc somebody claimed that their mother claimed to have seen them, if so why did she not contact the police straight away?

This video from MSM is VERY TELLING.

The chief admits he has not even seen the neighbor's security camera footage. REALLY?

The neighbor confirmed FBI did review the footage and took his DVR for a bit.

Therefore, it makes me think FBI is taking lead on the investigation and allowing Cal City police to "stay busy" to just follow up on general tips like they did when they took 50 people out to the Saddle ranch to search.

My opinion only.

BBM

I think Chief is a master of semantics. He stated that he had not seen the video. I think it’s highly probable that LE has the neighbor’s video. Chief seems very forthcoming in his comments and answers, but I think he chooses his words very carefully.

IMO
MOO

BBM

I think Chief is a master of semantics. He stated that he had not seen the video. I think it’s highly probable that LE has the neighbor’s video. Chief seems very forthcoming in his comments and answers, but I think he chooses his words very carefully.

IMO
MOO
I concur. I think you’re right on the money. Considering how he looked a bit tired; he carefully delivered his messages with deliberation. Very impressive.

Well, there is a piece of green chalk right there in front of the blue tarp.
So, someone was out there with chalk, anyway.
Two children, one piece of chalk. Yeah, okay. :rolleyes: Now, if I saw a box of Crayola chalk on the patio with a few colours strewn around, well maybe. It might have made the story a bit more believable. JMO.

Two children, one piece of chalk. Yeah, okay. :rolleyes: Now, if I saw a box of Crayola chalk on the patio with a few colours strewn around, well maybe. It might have made the story a bit more believable. JMO.

6 kids (under 10), 2 little rubber balls and 1 piece of chalk.
There is everything wrong with this.

Well, there is a piece of green chalk right there in front of the blue tarp.
So, someone was out there with chalk, anyway.
I got the impression that piece of chalk appeared after the timeframe TW said they were out playing with chalk. Also AV has this video that shows that there were two pieces of chalk, one green, one white, but not at the same time
How, why?
If verifiable that screams planted but problem is your facts have to align to your story before you tell it

I do not think this someone was an unattended kindergartener, let alone two. I mean they would end up drawing not only on the pavement/patio, but also on the walls.
I have a large bucket of sidewalk chalk for my grandkids.
They like to draw on the brick wall of the garage, and all it takes is one afternoon of rain to wash away their wonderful works of art.
While I do not believe the story that these boys were on the patio playing with chalk, if they actually were, and it rained after, there'd be no evidence of their drawings.
Much like the yard has no real evidence that children even lived there.

They like to draw on the brick wall of the garage, and all it takes is one afternoon of rain to wash away their wonderful works of art.
While I do not believe the story that these boys were on the patio playing with chalk, if they actually were, and it rained after, there'd be no evidence of their drawings.
Much like the yard has no real evidence that children even lived there.
But if we go to Weather.com or anything similar, there was no rain from the 19th to the 21th, the earliest it rained was on the 24th.

According to this page:
Weather in December 2020 in California City, California, USA
...after the boys went missing it rained in California City just once, on December 28. It was under a hour of light rain/drizzle. I don't think it was enough of rain to wash patio and walls squeaky clean. When were these pictures taken?

Since we have all became aware of watching other’s body language so to speak. Has anyone else noticed others with tell tale signs?

I have to admit I have been a fan of Chief Jon Walker’s from day one. Not only am I going through all the LE’s interviews a billion times listening & transcribing but I can’t help but notice even their body language as well. Anyone else notice?

I got the impression that piece of chalk appeared after the timeframe TW said they were out playing with chalk. Also AV has this video that shows that there were two pieces of chalk, one green, one white, but not at the same time
How, why?
If verifiable that screams planted but problem is your facts have to align to your story before you tell it

BBM
I also find it interesting that the chalk appears to be regular chalkboard chalk. Not the larger chalk that make it easier for little hands to grasp. I’ve also noticed that several things have changed positions, ie: the chairs and the blue blanket or tarp.

I can’t imagine how many tips LE must be filtering through. The reward money has gotten the attention of many people, some who have honest intentions, and some without. I’ll never understand people calling I’m false tips just for the fun of it, but I guess there’s no way around it.

I hope these boys are found soon, though I can’t imagine it being good news. Whether they wandered off or were taken or otherwise, I just don’t see a happy ending to this story.

MOO

Since we have all became aware of watching other’s body language so to speak. Has anyone else noticed others with tell tale signs?

I have to admit I have been a fan of Chief Jon Walker’s from day one. Not only am I going through all the LE’s interviews a billion times listening & transcribing but I can’t help but notice even their body language as well. Anyone else notice?
Are you really? Thank you for your volunteerism. Transcription of PC’s and interviews is one of the best analytical investigative tools available. We don’t have to read every reporter’s biased spin misreporting and misquoting. We rely on his words - our only known facts.

I have noticed tells in his body language. I’m not qualified to speak to it though. I wish I had studied more about it.

BBM
I also find it interesting that the chalk appears to be regular chalkboard chalk. Not the larger chalk that make it easier for little hands to grasp. I’ve also noticed that several things have changed positions, ie: the chairs and the blue blanket or tarp.

I can’t imagine how many tips LE must be filtering through. The reward money has gotten the attention of many people, some who have honest intentions, and some without. I’ll never understand people calling I’m false tips just for the fun of it, but I guess there’s no way around it.

I hope these boys are found soon, though I can’t imagine it being good news. Whether they wandered off or were taken or otherwise, I just don’t see a happy ending to this story.

MOO
Sorry but, BBM?
And yes, that was pointed out too, the scene kept moving through the days.

BBM

IMO
MOO
I thought that as well but then I thought the reporter picked up on that and followed up with asking that nobody from CCPD saw the footage. You may very well be right, I haven't had a chance to go back and check.

Any comments on the facial expression/reaction the Chief makes when asked that question? I thought it was interesting. At 7:10 mark in the most recent full interview

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member