Still Missing CA - Orson & Orrin West (3&4), California City, 21 Dec 2020

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a guesthouse behind the home? Google street view is 2012, but aerial is from 2020. I can't drill down to see closer. Google Maps

I believe that is a one car garage accessed from the side of property. IMO You can see it here in this Zillow listing.

10717 Aspen Ave, California City, CA 93505 | Zillow

Note: This property is not currently for sale or for rent on Zillow. The description below may be from a previous listing.
Roomy 4-bedroom ranch rambler on full acre. Two car attached garage with single car garage in rear of property. Exterior stone façade with stone fireplace. laundry room, bar/recreation room.

Where are those precious little boys?? This is not looking good no matter how you slice it! :( MOO

Attachments

• 1141521F-555D-49CD-91D0-6D99911BBE6A.jpeg
    1141521F-555D-49CD-91D0-6D99911BBE6A.jpeg
    87.9 KB · Views: 804
Fiona Daghir on Twitter
On an active crime scene this morning in #CaliforniaCity. Police are searching for 3 y/o Orson West & 4 y/o Orrin West. Last seen in their backyard Monday. Parents believe foul play was involved. To my Central/Socal followers, please share this information. #MissingChildren
Ep3NzUOWMAAexch

4:15 AM · Dec 24, 2020

California City, Calif. (KGET) — The disappearance this week of two young boys has brought anguish and anxiety to this desert community, with residents holding out hope for their survival as days pass with no word of their whereabouts.

As of Thursday morning, police had not named any suspects. Although both local and federal authorities are involved, they’ve been tight-lipped regarding the investigation.

Many questions remain unanswered as the search continues for brothers Orson West, 3, and Orrin West, 4.

Missing California City boys: What we know | KGET 17

No matter the living situation. They were not the exact same size. I can pull up 5 pics from TODAY but we get a year old pics. Stepping away
I agree! There were many odd things in the initial reports that grabbed my attention. (No names, no photos, then only one child’s photo for a day or so, then this old blurry pic?). Young kids are so cute and fun I have so many pics! In addition to your point of the same sizes listed, I also personally was very struck that both were said to be wearing gray sweat pants and black sweatshirts. The same generic outfit just sounded unlikely to me. JMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
megalow