GUILTY CA - Paul Pelosi, the speaker’s husband, violently attacked after assailant broke into their SF home, Oct 2022 *arrest*

According to state prosecutors, Paul Pelosi tried to “defuse the situation” and told the 911 operator that he “did not need police, fire or medical assistance.”

“Trying to be calm and discreet while also trying to help dispatch to understand the situation, Mr. Pelosi then asked for the Capitol Police because they are usually at the house protecting his wife,” the court document reads.

The dispatcher told Paul Pelosi that he was calling the San Francisco police. Paul Pelosi said he understood. “This gentleman just came into the house, and he wants to wait for my wife to come home,” Paul Pelosi told the 911 operator, according to the court document.

When the dispatcher asked Pelosi if he knew the man, Pelosi said he did not and said the man was telling him to get off the phone. Paul Pelosi gave the operator his name and address. When the operator asked for the name of the man with Pelosi, DePape allegedly responded, “My name’s David.”

DePape allegedly told Paul Pelosi to tell the 911 operator that he was a friend of the Pelosi family. But Pelosi told the dispatcher he did not know the man. When the 911 operator asked if Paul Pelosi was okay, he replied, “No, he wants me to get the hell off the phone.”

Inside the command center for the U.S. Capitol Police, a handful of officers were going through their routines early Friday morning, cycling through live feeds from the department’s 1,800 cameras used to monitor the nearby Capitol complex as well as some points beyond, when an officer stopped. On a screen showing a darkened street nearly 3,000 miles away, police lights were flashing outside the home of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.), officials say.

The Capitol Police first installed cameras around Pelosi’s home more than eight years ago; she has an around-the-clock security detail; and for many months after the attacks of Jan. 6, 2021, a San Francisco police cruiser sat outside her home day and night. But hours after Pelosi left San Francisco last week and returned to D.C., much of the security left with her, and officers in Washington stopped continuously monitoring video feeds outside her house.

‘’gift link:

Last edited:
"This plan would include an emphasis on adding redundancies to the measures that are already in place for Congressional leadership...The Dept. will continue to coordinate w/state & local law enforcement agencies on Member security" when they are away from the US Capitol.

The Department’s long-term plans to expand our protective operations are already underway-- their importance only emphasized by Friday’s brutal attack. We will continue to work with our Congressional partners to add additional agents and security enhancements to support our protective operations mission.

Is there any footage from CCTV on either Pelosi's or a neighbor's home? Upscale neighborhoods often have security cams.

Is there any footage from CCTV on either Pelosi's or a neighbor's home? Upscale neighborhoods often have security cams.
I’m of the opinion that he was on foot for at least part of the way because he said he was tired of carrying the backpack. You would think there would be security footage from a neighbor if not the Pelosi’s. imo

Officers from the U.S. Capitol Police have live video surveillance outside the Pelosi's San Francisco residence, but weren't watching it when David DePape, 42, allegedly attacked Paul Pelosi, the husband of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, sources tell Fox News.

The officers were monitoring a live-feed of many cameras, which include surveillance of the capitol complex, but also monitor some points away from the capitol, which include the Pelosi residence.

Well it appears something happened to him between June 24 2007 to August 24 2022. Like wow!
He's obviously gone off the rails somehow. He's a nudist who lives in Berkley! Who would assume he is in the extreme right, YKWIM?
As a bay local, I don’t think he is. I think he’s got some mental illness stuff going on.

Last edited:
There is an interview in the Daily Mail, with one of Nancy's former San Francisco neighbors. Marjorie Campbell shares her experience of living in that neighborhood.

(This is the first time I've posted a link!)
I’m of the opinion that he was on foot for at least part of the way because he said he was tired of carrying the backpack. You would think there would be security footage from a neighbor if not the Pelosi’s. imo

I live in a rural area, yet many houses in this area have doorbell cameras and security cameras in their back yards. Even if you're not in a big city, it's good to keep an eye out.

Based on the interview w Nancy's former neighbor in the Daily Mail, I was sure one of her neighbors would have footage of this guy skulking around. IMO

I am not referring to anyone here on WS. The sentiments I'm referring to would not be allowed here anyway under the victim-friendly TOS.

I just need to get this off my chest.

I have been so disturbed by seeing people in the media, and even some elected officials, making light of this crime.

An old man was sleeping in his own bed in his own home, when a violent person broke into his home and ended up inflicting a skull fracture and other injuries that landed this man in the ICU.

And people think this is a source of amusement.

Shaking my head

Last edited:
There were some new court documents released today. The link I have is behind a firewall*
but this one quote jumped out at me:

"Turning on the lights, Mr. Pelosi could see where defendant entered the house; Defendant commented that had had to bash the window several times to break through and enter."

*https://int.nyt.com/data/documenttools/david-de-pape-motion-to-detain/ae22025b852c4adf/full.pdf

I have just been reading your linked Motion to Detain, and here are a few other things I noticed.

. Mr Pelosi was initially knocked out for about 3 minutes, after being hit in the head full force with the hammer
. Among the 15 allegations that comprise the attempted murder and burglary charges are 4 allegations of elder abuse
. DePape said he saw Ring security cameras everywhere and knew he would be caught on camera
. DePape named several other targets ... a local professor, several prominent state and federal politcians, and relatives of those politicians
. Police bodycam captured the attack on Mr Pelosi

Last edited:
I am not referring to anyone here on WS. The sentiments I'm referring to would not be allowed here anyway under the victim-friendly TOS.

I just need to get this off my chest.

I have been so disturbed by seeing people in the media, and even some elected officials, making light of this crime.

An old man was sleeping in his own bed in his own home, when a violent person broke into his home and ended up inflicting a skull fracture and other injuries that landed this man in the ICU.

And people think this is a source of amusement.

Shaking my head

Thank you for saying what I was thinking. Everyone should be able to feel safe in their own home, no matter who they are or what they do. This crime was horrific.

There is an interview in the Daily Mail, with one of Nancy's former San Francisco neighbors. Marjorie Campbell shares her experience of living in that neighborhood.

(This is the first time I've posted a link!)

I live in a rural area, yet many houses in this area have doorbell cameras and security cameras in their back yards. Even if you're not in a big city, it's good to keep an eye out.

Based on the interview w Nancy's former neighbor in the Daily Mail, I was sure one of her neighbors would have footage of this guy skulking around. IMO

The DM interview with her neighbor is crazy. This whole case is crazy.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd
Back