CA CA - Pearl Pinson, 15, Vallejo, 25 May 2016

Hi all - haven't been here since the end of January... trying to catch up on all my "missing" threads.

had a few comments though from the article Goddamnitcc posted.

the answer is here: (March 1st article)
http://fox40.com/2017/03/01/fox40-special-report-the-search-for-pearl-pinson/

A small pool of blood was initially found on the overpass and was believed to be Pearl's. Castillo now says that blood was confirmed to be Pearl's, and that her blood was also found in Fernando Castro's trunk.
As foreboding as that may sound, Castillo says finding her blood in Castro's trunk gave investigators hope.
"The trace of blood we found in the trunk of the car is consistent with whatever injury she had when she was abducted, but it wasn't a significant enough amount of blood to indicate that it wasn't survivable. So we still very much hold onto hope that we are going to bring Pearl home. That she's being held somewhere against her will, or she's being passed from person to person, but that she is alive," Castillo said.

Thank you Goddamnitcc for the link! and

:welcome6: to WS!

Oops - I should have kept reading and see Vail saying the same.... :duh: (I write comments about posts as I read them.... sorry!)

I noticed that LE did mention sex traffiking in the above link - since there have been quite a few girls/ladies "missing" in So. California, anything is possible!

Where ARE you Pearl??!! :rose:
Imho It makes me think that these young ladies are taken by drug users and passed on for sex trafficking as a way to pay their drug bills.

Thanks. It seems like they're leaking info little by little. They had not released the info about the blood during first accounts. ALSO, they have not released the Bodega Bay CCTV footage. I think more is going on under the surface. Or... at least I hope there is.

We know very little about Castro, but someone on FB who said he knew him growing up said he was kind of geeky, quiet, kept to himself, and wasn't known to abuse drugs, or have gang affiliations. If you look at his pictures, he's not super skinny. Maybe smoked weed. I don't think he used Pearl as drug money.

Bump for Pearl xx

ive been following this from when she went missing last year , i live in the UK so its hard to keep up , thought id reveal myself, i hope theres more news soon , i had a thought however , if i remember correctly (but not sure and dont know where to find the old news posts) i think it was said there at one point was know way of knowing or telling where Castro may have may have taken pearl out of his car to know where she may have been left and or passed to someone else (just covering all possibilities here not trying to offend anyone) as it didnt show any signs of her in the car with him on any of the CCTV footage , but after catching up on some of the posts her it appears L.E. have said officially her blood was found in Castro's trunk which would explain why she wasnt seen in his car at any point after her abduction on the over pass.
sorry for my ramble its just got my mind ticking thats all , because if thats the case its possible he was being careful not to be caught on any CCTV with her in his car hence why she was in the trunk so theres very little chance he would take her out of the trunk in a place with possible CCTV, so there may not be an easy way to narrow down where she could be .
anyone else share my thoughts ?

Bump for Pearl xx

ive been following this from when she went missing last year , i live in the UK so its hard to keep up , thought id reveal myself, i hope theres more news soon , i had a thought however , if i remember correctly (but not sure and dont know where to find the old news posts) i think it was said there at one point was know way of knowing or telling where Castro may have may have taken pearl out of his car to know where she may have been left and or passed to someone else (just covering all possibilities here not trying to offend anyone) as it didnt show any signs of her in the car with him on any of the CCTV footage , but after catching up on some of the posts her it appears L.E. have said officially her blood was found in Castro's trunk which would explain why she wasnt seen in his car at any point after her abduction on the over pass.
sorry for my ramble its just got my mind ticking thats all , because if thats the case its possible he was being careful not to be caught on any CCTV with her in his car hence why she was in the trunk so theres very little chance he would take her out of the trunk in a place with possible CCTV, so there may not be an easy way to narrow down where she could be .
anyone else share my thoughts ?
I have been desperately waiting for some type of update in this case! I'm usually just a WS lurker, but I couldn't agree more with you! She could be absolutely anywhere! I decided to respond to your post because I have other question myself! Please bear with me as I'm just starting to learn how investigations and police technology works! I'm not familiar with this at all, but could they have tracked the license plate if he was on the highways that have those license plate readers? I'm not sure if it fully records and they could go back and look at them. I mean I understand that he's not driving around anymore because he's deceased. However maybe someone on here knows if the license plate scanners/ readers actually record? And if they did and they could go back and watch them to see if maybe they could at least establish a better timeline, and maybe the areas where he drove around with her once he kidnapped her. IIRC, and please, by all means correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't they (LE) say that the blood that was found in the vehicle, and was confirmed to be Pearl's, wasn't enough blood to believe she had life-threatening injuries or that she could be deceased? Maybe I'm wrong but I thought that's what was stated by law enforcement.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Yes. If a road has plate readers, they can retrieve that info. I don't know if/ where readers are in CA. I know LA can tell other states if someone came through.

And that's the details I remember about the blood, too.

Welcome!

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

the vanished podcast just covered pearl's disappearance. i can't believe it's been nearly a year now :(

AdamWilcox said:
An interview I conducted today with Pearl's sister, Rose Pinson, discussing her abduction and vanishing:

I can tell you're Canadian, eh? :tyou: for the podcast!

Can't believe it will be a year tomorrow...

:rose: Where are you Pearl??

Ha - yes, I sure am (honestly, I never realized I had such a strong Canadian accent until I started doing website interviews). Thanks, I'm glad you's liked the interview.

? (Wasn"t Pearl walking to school?)

A vigil was held Thursday to remind people a Vallejo teen is still missing a year after she was kidnapped.

Pearl Pinson, who was 15 at the time, was kidnapped while (?walking home from school?) on May 25, 2016. The suspected kidnapper, Fernando Castro, was shot and killed by police the next day in the town of Solvang in Santa Barbara County. But there's been no sign of Pearl.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...sing-Vallejo-Teen-Pearl-Pinson-424459133.html

? (Wasn"t Pearl walking to school?)

A vigil was held Thursday to remind people a Vallejo teen is still missing a year after she was kidnapped.

Pearl Pinson, who was 15 at the time, was kidnapped while (?walking home from school?) on May 25, 2016. The suspected kidnapper, Fernando Castro, was shot and killed by police the next day in the town of Solvang in Santa Barbara County. But there's been no sign of Pearl.

http://www.nbcbayarea.com/news/loca...sing-Vallejo-Teen-Pearl-Pinson-424459133.html
Yes. Walking to school, not from school.
Great catch

Sent from my HTC Desire Eye using Tapatalk

still :praying: Pearl will be found

Same here! This case out of so many I've seen on here affects me the most! It's just so sad!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Same. I drive under the pedestrian bridge several times per week and it always breaks my heart.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Waiting on Pearl.....

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

After the alleged abduction, investigators determined that Castro apparently drove to Sonoma County. The next morning, he was seen at a gas station in Bodega Bay.

“I believe he went up there,” Mattson said. “I just don’t know precisely where he may have taken her.”

In the days after the kidnapping, the search centered on Jenner, a rural coastal village near the mouth of the Russian River, but there was no sign of Pinson."

https://www.noozhawk.com/article/pe...vang_shootout_with_alleged_kidnapper_20170521

Sent from my VK815 using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151
Back