• Missing Since 04/27/2000
  • Missing From Union City, California
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 07/17/1980 (41)
  • Age 19 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'9, 180 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description Brown leather shoes.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Sandy blond hair, blue eyes.

Details of Disappearance​

Arnsdorff was last seen in Union City, California on April 27, 2000. He left work early that day and told friends he was going to Bonny Doon Beach in Santa Cruz, California and that they should go look for him there if they didn't hear from him by 7:00 p.m.

Arnsdorff has never been heard from again. His friends went looking for him on the beach and found his vehicle and his sweatshirt, but no other sign of him. His case remains unsolved.

Peter Martin Arnsdorff – The Charley Project

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Peter Martin Arnsdorff

Peter Martin Arnsdorff​

• peter_martin_arnsdorff_1.jpg
Arnsdorff, circa 2000
  • Missing Since 04/27/2000
  • Missing From Union City, California
  • Classification Endangered Missing
  • Sex Male
  • Race White
  • Date of Birth 07/17/1980 (42)
  • Age 19 years old
  • Height and Weight 5'9, 180 pounds
  • Clothing/Jewelry Description Brown leather shoes.
  • Distinguishing Characteristics Caucasian male. Sandy blond hair, blue eyes.

Details of Disappearance​

Arnsdorff was last seen in Union City, California on April 27, 2000. He left work early that day and told friends he was going to Bonny Doon Beach in Santa Cruz, California and that they should go look for him there if they didn't hear from him by 7:00 p.m.

Arnsdorff has never been heard from again. His friends went looking for him on the beach and found his vehicle and his sweatshirt, but no other sign of him. His case remains unsolved.

Boony Doon Beach is over an hour away from Union City.

Since all that was found was his sweatshirt and his car, did he just go there to swim? Seems like a long way to drive for that, though maybe he just really liked this particular beach? Do we know if he took swimwear or a change of clothes?

I don't know how I feel about what he reportedly last said. Essentially it's "If you don't hear from me by 7, come find me." That doesn't sound good to me at all. Was he meeting someone that he didn't want to let others know about? Was he anticipating trouble?

Hmm they only found his sweatshirt, not his brown leather shoes? If he didn't take off his shoes then I can't see him going swimming?
The comment to his friends is disturbing...it sounds like he knew he was heading into a dangerous situation from which he might not return.
I think more background on this kid is needed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back