CA - Police seek possible sexual assault victims at El Cajon motel

Indy_ar

Reaction score
Authorities sought public help Monday in identifying possible additional victims of two homeless men accused of molesting an underage girl at an El Cajon motel where one of them had been placed in temporary housing.

Apparently they assaulted 3 Juveniles believed to be between 13 - 16 (per one of the news links)

In California, a large amount of sex offenders are living amongst the homeless population. In my town they were given hotel rooms, or the option to camp in our parks, even ones right near our schools. Homeless are a very protected class in certain cities in California, due to lawsuits. A judge will not allow my city to move the registered sex offenders away from the schools unless they provide free housing for them. So now us tax payers are footing the bill to build them homes. I'm all for a hand up for people down on their luck but I don't believe sex offenders fit this category. They are predators and should never be allowed to camp near schools just because they are homeless. Children's safety should be priority.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back