CA - Polly Klaas, 12, murdered, Petaluma, 1 Oct 1993

My thoughts and prayers are with you and your family today. I pray that this appeal is denied swiftly. :praying:

Marc, I have no doubt that Richard Allen Davis's appeal will be denied. He doesn't have a bone of remorse in his whole body. I live in the Bay Area and was here when your tragedy occurred. I'm sorry you are having to relive the whole ordeal. Give my regards to Eve too...

Mr.Klaas~I will keep you in my prayers as you painfully continue your fight for justice. You are so very special, a warrior, and have filled such a need for children and their families- Love to you, and God Bless....nomad

To the Klaas family, My heart and prayers go out to you today. Please know that all of us here are adding our strength and determination to your own.

I truly believe that Mr. Davis will be denied release today, and everytime he comes before the board in the future.

I admire the way that Mr.Klaas has been able to take this tragedy and use it to help countless others who find themselves in the sad situation that he was in. Right is rarely easy, but good always wins in the end.

My thoughts and prayers are going out to you and your family today. There is a lot more I keep starting to type and then delete because the 13 yrs has me really angry. I will just leave it with the hope that Polly and your family will receive justice, and also the continued strength and grace that you have shown since this monster entered your lives.

Marc, I always see Polly smiling, on her swing, in my mind's eye. I think that was the first case I ever heard of like this. You are on my mind a lot, and I support what you do.

I am generally not a proponent of the death penalty, but I have to say that I am behind you today.

Thinking of you.

For Polly's family...

My prayers are with you today. Stay strong!

Marc, thank you so much for all you have done for crime victims and their families!

Dear Mark, Praying the appeal will be denied and justiced served when this monster is put to death

Huggz From Poppy

Dear Mark, Praying for you and your family in this time of need. I pray that God will intervene and find justice for your little angel Polly. I want you to know that you truly are an inspiration. Your angle has gotten you this far, God will take care of the rest. Lay your problems in God's hands as he is always their for all of his children. God Bless! Be strong!

Marc and Family,
I give all my prayers and thoughts to you today.
You have done so much for the children in this world, It just makes my heart swell with love and pride.... but it's so heart breaking.
When you are on Nancy G, I stop everything, sit quietly and listen to everything you say.
All my love and respect,
Trish

Dear Marc and Family,

There aren't any words to describe the admiration and respect I have for you. You have focused your negative engergy in helping to find other missing children. I truly don't know if I could be as brave as you have been considering what you have gone through. My heart and prayers are with you today. Polly was such a beautiful little girl and I'm sure she's up there smiling at you for all you've done for all the other missing children. I will be praying for justice for Polly.
You are one courageous man!
MaryAnn

Dear Mr. Klaas,

I have great respect for you and all the hard work you have put forth to protect my children. Thank you for not shutting down in your grief and for changing the world in a huge and beautiful way. Thank you for the many many children you have saved through the years and please see from our eyes the way you honor your daughter through your efforts.

Polly must have been a pretty special little soul for the whole world to have experienced the wave of positive change that has come around because of her time on Earth and the good works of the daddy that loved her.

Love, laughter & sunshine, always.

I am praying that they see the evil in this man and quickly deny his appeal. This is one of the monsters that prey on our children and he should be treated as such. You are a stronger person than I to be able to even look at him without killing him. May God be with you and your family and keep you strong to continue to help other families to cope in their hour of need.

Hang in there...in the end, he'll get his!

Marc and the Klass family,

I am sending the most positive vibes your way~~~~~~~~

Polly is smiling at you from her angel perch right now. She is so proud of how you have honored her memory and continue to fight for victim's rights and justice. You will endure this and continue on your path.

Give each other the biggest hug and keep on truckin'. We're behind you 100%!

Dear Mr. Klaas,

You are an inspiration and a role model to all that care about your cause. Your dedicated work has helped all of us become more aware of the dangers that lie in the shadows of our children.

Please know my support and prayers are with you and your family today. I know justice will be served because your daughter, Polly knows you are an angel to all of us and is looking down making sure your minds and hearts are able to feel peace.

God Bless!

Please know that my family's thoughts and prayers are with you all. Everytime I think of your Polly, I see that incredible smile. She was a beautiful girl and the joy in her face shows me what a lovely childhood you gave her. Take care.

Marc and Family:

Either way, this will pass and that parasite will no longer be on this earth. I am only hoping it is sooner rather than later.

Keep the faith Marc. It will happen.

Sue

Marc & Family

Please know that you are in my thoughts and prayers today, as you are forced into reliving your darkest hours. I hope that the outcome is as we all know it should be, the death penalty should be upheld and swiftly carried out on this remorseless murderer.

God bless you for all that you do for others in their times of need and we are here for you in your time of need.

Krissy B

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88
Back