GUILTY CA - Rachel Garta for child endangerment, San Diego, 2005

Rachel Gaeta, 22, pleaded guilty Dec. 21 to one count of felony child endangerment.

Judge George "Woody" Clarke told the defendant she could serve out her sentence in a drug rehabilitation center after spending 120 days in the county jail.

While calling Gaeta's actions "deplorable," the judge said they were related to her addiction to methamphetamine...

At the defendant's arraignment last Oct. 28, Weismantel said Gaeta had been asked by a trolley security guard three days earlier to watch her toddler, but she still allowed the child to walk on the tracks.

http://www.sandiegouniontribune.com/news/2006/jan/24/woman-who-let-child-walk-on-trolley-tracks/

At first I thought the poor woman had a mental illness and that was why she was so disoriented, so I wasn't going to update this thread with her real name and everything... But when I saw that she was on meth at the time I decided not to protect her identity.

Although! This was 10 years ago, so maybe she learned her lesson and got herself clean and has been a good member of society ever since...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eagerhuntress
Back