CA Riverside, 18 month old thrown to ground. Caught on video. Father arrested. July 2018

OMG. That is just...so incredibly awful, holy cow. That "father" is one of the most immature, selfish, cold, horrible people I've ever laid eyes on--that much is obvious from the video...he used an infant as a prop and weapon during his temper tantrum. What a . I hope they throw the book at him, charge and convict him with any and every possible charge, and he is miserable for the rest of his sorry life. That poor child.

That is off the charts & the wee baby looks younger than 18 mths. How the child did not end up with a fractured spine is beyond me. He swings the bairn around like he's doing the hammer throw at the Olympic Games. Throw away the key, pure evil.

Thank God the neighbor caught that on video!!!
Moreno Valley Matters
I thought that, then I saw that police had to go door to door to find the house because the neighbour never reported it to authorities. They posted it to Facebook instead. The neighbour should face charges for not reporting it. I know that isn't illegal in many places, so it's unlikely they will. I wish it was illegal everywhere.

Not reporting child abuse isn't much better than actually being the abuser.

Edit the story says it was posted to Facebook & they had to go door to door but under the video it says it was reported:confused:

Last edited:
I have never. That poor baby got up and went back to his sperm donor for comfort. Can you imagine what this walking sloth does behind closed doors? Why free him on $50,000 bail? He is extremely violent with anger problems. He needs locking up for societies safety.

ok to me it looked like they enter the frame w the gf holding the baby, he follows and snatches the baby and then swings the baby at the gf. then the gf runs away and the baby follows dad. poor baby :*( I feel like the gf tried to intervene between dad and baby most likely. I hope that baby's mother files in court to keep him away, and I never say that. who does that? swings a baby as a weapon????

He should NEVER be able to touch that child again. He could have killed him. He dropped him like a bag of trash, with no concern nor care at all.

I am sure some judge will give him visitation again, and ignore the whole thing eventually. It seems they always do...

I can't watch. I can read about child abuse and child murders and somehow distance myself, but videos of abuse to kids and animals, I just can't. Brings me back to reality

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend
Back