CA CA - Rivka, 10, Yekusiel, 6, Rachel, 12, & Yechezke Lesserson, 8, 20 Aug 2012

Discussion in '2010's Missing' started by Seymour Krelborn, Sep 13, 2012.

1. Seymour Krelborn

Seymour Krelborn Feed Me!

RIVKA LESSERSON, Age Now: 10, Missing: 08/20/2012. Missing From CALABASAS, CA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Los Angeles District Attorney's Office (California) 1-213-974-5985.

Case Type: Family Abduction

Circumstances: Rachel, Rivka, Yechezkel, and Yekusiel are believed to be in the company of their mother.

More...

[​IMG]

2. Loading...

3. Seymour Krelborn

YEKUSIEL LESSERSON, Age Now: 6, Missing: 08/20/2012. Missing From CALABASAS, CA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Los Angeles District Attorney's Office (California) 1-213-974-5985.

Circumstances: Rachel, Rivka, Yechezkel, and Yekusiel are believed to be in the company of their mother.

More...

[​IMG]

4. Seymour Krelborn

RACHEL LESSERSON, Age Now: 12, Missing: 08/20/2012. Missing From CALABASAS, CA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Los Angeles District Attorney's Office (California) 1-213-974-5985.

More...

[​IMG]

5. Seymour Krelborn

YECHEZKEL LESSERSON, Age Now: 8, Missing: 08/20/2012. Missing From CALABASAS, CA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Los Angeles District Attorney's Office (California) 1-213-974-5985.

More...

[​IMG]

6. Frigga

Frigga New Member

Please let them be found safe and unharmed . Do we have any information on the father? Has she abducted them to save them from him or do they need to be saved from her? God I hate these cases...

7. Seymour Krelborn

YEKUSIEL LESSERSON, Age Now: 7, Missing: 08/20/2012. Missing From CALABASAS, CA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Los Angeles District Attorney's Office (California) 1-213-974-5985.

More...

[​IMG]

8. Seymour Krelborn

YECHEZKEL LESSERSON, Age Now: 9, Missing: 08/20/2012. Missing From CALABASAS, CA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Los Angeles District Attorney's Office (California) 1-213-974-5985.

More...

9. Seymour Krelborn

RIVKA LESSERSON, Age Now: 11, Missing: 08/20/2012. Missing From CALABASAS, CA. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Los Angeles District Attorney's Office (California) 1-213-974-5985.

More...

[​IMG]

10. raine1212

raine1212 Former Member

Only info is above info.

11. alllads

alllads Member

Just looked it up, here are some links. Parents both divorced and remarried, mother says father had molested the daughters. Courts do not give either parent full custody, but order that children be placed in father's custody for 30 days with no involvement from mother so that they can reconnect with their father, before seemingly returning to the old arrangement (not sure).

http://www.courts.ca.gov/opinions/nonpub/B234877.PDF

12. newone

newone 2nd mouse gets the cheese

that's a tough one...............

13. Darling136

Darling136 Well-Known Member Staff Member Forum Coordinators

14. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

I just read all that. my family went through similar with my step childrens mother. she gave up without taking it THIS far tho. she focused on trying to prove father and alcoholics. she was able to poison the court during their first custody battle, but he didn't have a lawyer then while her rich gma paid for hers.

we got lucky in that she screwed up and the school reported her to CPS for possible child abuse against the oldest. we hopped on that freebie and spent 15 months and 32k for a lawyer, in court the second time, consisted of two emergency screenings, and each of the three kids having their OWN minor counsel which is what finally shut her **** down. she had been able to PAS one of the three and have him lie for her in court, to CPS and to his minor counsel but his story never matched the other two kids stories. she would try to say dad PAS the other two but, it simply wasn't true. then she turned to "the dad knows how to play the system" but really it was her, as his lawyer pointed them toward the 6 other ppl shed filed RO on in the recent past.

the mother sounds pretty narcissistic as does my step kids mother. I wonder if she had a rich relation who funded all this for her. shades of keith green/tiffany li case in our case (rich ppl play by "different rules" in my experience)

15. chinacat67

chinacat67 Proud walking jingle in the midnight sun

Reminds me of that serious case of parental alienation in Michigan a few years back.....

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk