CA CA - Sacramento, Wht/Hsp Male, 20-30, found shot in stadium, Jan '80

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by Bobby88, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Marika Fonteno

Marika Fonteno Member

I am so excited you guys are talking about the case you have no idea I’ve been back-and-forth with the detective for a couple months now trying to get this case reopened !!!! A lot of missing persons on the mess they all have DNA on file so most likely it’s not going to be him I am so into this case because I am from Sacramento California I grew up right down the street where the incident happened I have a bunch of different theories I can share them with you guys first I want to say from what he was wearing he was wearing a lot of blue second he was from Los Angeles and in the area where he was found is a gang Area They are northenos they wear red and if you’re from Los Angeles you wear blue you’re a Soreno It could be gang related if they see someone in that area wearing all blue it could be a instant robbery also it said dental work was done weeks prior where he was saying is that Burger King it is inside the Greyhound bus station another theory is he could have just got out of prison and they could have done the dental work in prison and gave him a prescription eyeglasses maybe his family still thinks he’s in prison it could be gang related if they see someone in that area wearing all blue it could be instant robbery also it said dental work was done weeks prior where he was seen is that Burger King it is inside the Greyhound bus station another theory is he could have just got out of prison and they could have done the dental work in prison and gave him prescription eyeglasses maybe his family still thinks he’s in prison I also had a psychic on Facebook it could be total ******** but it kind of does make sense I will post those shortly and I’ll see what else I have in my phone

madamx, Suglo and whatsnext like this.
  2. Marika Fonteno

Marika Fonteno Member

Damn I can’t find my screenshots but the psychic said that he came from out of town to see a girl to go to a doctors appointment it could Have been for an abortion but she said that he was young he just had a really hard life And there’s still someone in that area the girl I guess and she knows what happened and she’s not talking

cvaldez1975, whatsnext and madamx like this.
  3. Marika Fonteno

Marika Fonteno Member

&& Rico Is definitely Ruled out the same investigator working on his case

madamx likes this.
  4. Marika Fonteno

Marika Fonteno Member

I’ve been trying to find a link to this case for so long now please help me !!!!! It happened where I grew up at still 15 minutes from my house The Burger King was inside the Greyhound bus station a psychic told me he came to Sacramento to go to a doctors appointment with a female friend and she is still in the area maybe she’s the one that called and she knows what happened

5. Marika Fonteno

Marika Fonteno Member

Also initials and shoes I’m thinking he might have just got out of prison maybe that’s where he got his dental work and his prescription glasses a lot of people that just got out of prison hang out at that greyhound bus station maybe that’s why he had initials in his shoes

cvaldez1975 and madamx like this.
  6. Marika Fonteno

Marika Fonteno Member

I don’t think it’s going to be anyone on NAMUS they all have DNA on file

7. madamx

madamx Well-Known Member

I had thought the prison theory myself but was not sure if they wee doing dentures then. I had an old boyfriend that went to prison about 30 yrs ago and he got glasses and got his teeth fixed. He did not get dentures but got fillings in his molars and a cap on one of his front teeth.
    The prison theory also works with the stretch mars as many guys that go to prison get out and are in shape since they spend slot of the time working out.

8. Marika Fonteno

Marika Fonteno Member

Yes that is a very big possibility also when you get out of prison they sent you on the bus if you go to the Greyhound station you see a lot of people that just got out of jail just got out of prison but I don’t know why he would walk over 10 blocks to the empty field I think he was definitely meeting someone it could have been a girl and I’m sure he was robbed because he was found with no wallet and no money he had money to purchase Burger King I just can’t find any missing persons at all and like I said a lot of missing persons that are online most have DNA already on file I just wish it being such an old case one of the oldest in Sacramento County that they would just reopen it and do a better composite sketch

StarrChance and madamx like this.
  9. cvaldez1975

cvaldez1975 Well-Known Member

I think 1980 was early for the whole norteno / sureno thing. they were in the prisons since the late 60's, but the streets got deep like this in the late 80's. there were def local street level gangs at the time that would have side eyed an outsider.

10. cvaldez1975

this is accurate af tho. folsom is close.

Marika Fonteno and madamx like this.
  11. cvaldez1975

I used to work at madera county and we got female inmates from CDCR all the time who had been paroled from chowchilla and got busted by parole trying to score dope at the greyhound before heading home.

12. madamx

madamx Well-Known Member

I wonder if there would be a way to find prisoners that were released in the prison
    Oh your right Marika.. I am from NYC and they release the prisoners from Rikers on Bus too!..the stop used to be Right under the connecting Train Station. You used to see them all the time with their clear plastic bags filled with clothes and stuff, until they changed the bus stop to a less populated area.

Now with all that in mind.. Would there be a possible way to find out inmate release records from the prison that is closest to the Greyhound? Looking for release records for on or around the date he was found. I am assuming they would also have mugshots of these prisoners somewhere on file...And find which guy that was released on or around the date this guy was found dead.. then see if the pictures and stats match..... Nah... it cant be THAT easy?! Can it?

13. StarrChance

StarrChance Well-Known Member

Jumping off the prison idea, his flyer said DNA and fingerprints available, would there be a way to run the prints within the timeframe of recent prison releases around that time?

madamx, whatsnext and Marika Fonteno like this.
  14. Marika Fonteno

Marika Fonteno Member

I did mention that to the detective and she said something along the lines where it’s impossible it would take too much time too much work oh yeah I found the post about the psychic she did do it for free and there are real psychics out there

Attached Files:

madamx likes this.
  15. Marika Fonteno

Marika Fonteno Member

I’m sure there’s a way but I did mention it to the detective and it’s not something they did already but she did say something like it’s not a possibility when I mentioned I think he just got out of prison is there a way we can contact the president and go from there it wasnt impossible && I did mention the DNA with the genealogist website and she said it cost way too much money but it something they will consider in the future

16. Marika Fonteno

Marika Fonteno Member

It was pretty big I’ve seen pictures of my friends parents and family members back then they were wearing all red looked like they were in a gang lol I drove by the field couple weeks ago still empty and it’s actually in a pretty OK neighborhood downtown I don’t know why he would go there the only time there’s activity is when there’s a carnival or a city fair maybe soccer games on the weekends but it’s a big empty field

madamx and whatsnext like this.
  17. Marika Fonteno

Marika Fonteno Member

Thank you guys off for responding it definitely keeps my hopes up the detective stop responding to my emails I guess I was bugging too much Lol

madamx likes this.
  18. Marika Fonteno

Marika Fonteno Member

I wish they would at least put out a reward someone knows something

madamx likes this.
  19. Marika Fonteno

Marika Fonteno Member

Yes you’re right

madamx likes this.
  20. poppy8

poppy8 Former Member

This is, I believe, the case.