CA CA - Sacramento, Wht/Hsp Male, 20-30, found shot in stadium, Jan '80

Discussion in 'The Unidentified' started by Bobby88, Oct 14, 2018.

1. Marika Fonteno

Marika Fonteno Member

Yes I was thinking about that also there’s no houses around right across the street there are very big projects well now their projects I don’t know in the 1980s if they were low income housing I know they used to be for military families and on the other side there’s a big empty lot and the freeway so I don’t know who would’ve heard the gunshots

madamx likes this.
  2. Marika Fonteno

Marika Fonteno Member

Yes I was thinking that also but why would he block 12 blocks away to an empty field and he told the workers at Carl’s junior he was from LA did you read what the psychic Said And maybe the girl is the one that witnessed it and shooting someone in the face like that you got I have a Lotta hate for that person and I don’t think it was a random robbery

Attached Files:

madamx likes this.
  3. Bobby88

Bobby88 Whatever happened to Johnnie Herrera?

I actually never considered the prison angle, but it makes a lot of sense. If he was in jail for something like drugs or gang activity, maybe a former associate held some type of grudge and killed him. Or they tried to tempt him back into his old lifestyle and he refused. Being shot directly in the head almost sounds like calculated execution, particularly since there's no mention of any other injuries or bruises on him. If there were no signs of a struggle, he may very well have known or felt comfortable with his killer.

Marika, did the psychic give you any other information? The possibility of him going to see someone at a nearby clinic is intriguing. I wonder what was meant by that person, upon learning of John Doe's death, deliberately kept silent for fear of jeopardizing their career.

Last edited: Oct 20, 2018
    Marika Fonteno and madamx like this.
  4. Marika Fonteno

Marika Fonteno Member

I was thinking about the prison also but they don’t give dentures in prison but he was definitely at the Greyhound station or wandering around downtown the Burger King is inside of greyhound But honestly maybe not because I would think the detectives would get all of the names that got on greyhound so it just doesn’t make sense but I definitely think the psychic may be right and two blocks away from that field are businesses I just got to find out what businesses there were in 1980 I’m asking around right now && The psychic is going to give me more information towards the end of the week

Attached Files:

5. Marika Fonteno

Marika Fonteno Member

And I don’t think he was found with a Wallet so they probably robbed him maybe the female that could have been an ex boyfriend I’m sure it has something to do with her that’s why she never came forward

6. Marika Fonteno

Marika Fonteno Member

So I just talk to my coworker and there was actually a clinic right across the street He said he thought it was a woman’s clinic also that fire station is in the same block it is actually attached to the park and that has been there way before 1980 so I wonder if they are the ones that called