CA-Sandra Cantu Missing 3/28/2009 from Tracy,#2

Status
Not open for further replies.
“I told her (Sandra), you’ve go to be careful with some adults,” he told a Record reporter Monday.

This is the man who's home was raided today. Creepy comment!

Now talking about the wack job who kissed the child on the lips "to be nice". No. I'm sorry. And what irritates me is that I never hear what I heard at the very beginning of this case which adds to the creepiness of the incident which is that he brushed her hair off her face and then kissed her. To me, that is a very intimate gesture. Creepy.

Thank you Steadfast for that link. Since his name is out in the media.... and he is being questioned in this case.... can I bring it out into sleuth territory? This man, his wife, and son who have sandra fliers hanging in the windows of their trailer and who also attended the vigils?

Is anyone else as confused as I am?

“I told her (Sandra), you’ve go to be careful with some adults,” he told a Record reporter Monday.

This is the man who's home was raided today. Creepy comment!

Super creepy. Weren't posters discussing before how suspicious it was for someone not her parents to talk to her about watching out for strangers or something? Was this the guy who was being discussed?

I heard some very sad news but can't find anything to confirm. I heard from a friend in Tracy that she was found in a field off of Tracy Blvd today. I am not seeing this reported in the news at all. Is it possible for her to be found and info not released?

I heard some very sad news but can't find anything to confirm. I heard from a friend in Tracy that she was found in a field off of Tracy Blvd today. I am not seeing this reported in the news at all. Is it possible for her to be found and info not released?

Whaaaaat? :frown:

some true to life friends you trust... ??? I would first ask where they heard it from imhoo.... and welcome... sorry it is under such trying circumstances:blowkiss:

Oh shoot. Really? Yeah, I do think it is possible for them to have found a body but not yet reported it to the public. I really hope this is not true. I know we all do. I have had some earnest talks with God about this case just asking that we be given one miracle right now. There have been way too many sad endings these days.

Also please ask when today? Like in the last hour?

Welcome - is this from a close reliable source?

The # on the mobile home shown on HLN was 63. Could there have been two separate incidents. 1.Transport to PD
2. Raid on #63
Geesh this isn't making sense.

The # on the mobile home shown on HLN was 63. Could there have been two separate incidents. 1.Transport to PD
2. Raid on #63
Geesh this isn't making sense.
you mean in the way it was reported, the way it happened, or what? not following... but at the same time I see what you mean. I am interested to see you elaborate

eta: esp YOU mom! You rock with this analysis stuff!!!!

Welcome - is this from a close reliable source?

She lives in Tracy and I trust her. Her best friend was searching and told her after she let it slip out to me that it is inside information. I hope it is wrong and I can't find anything to confirm. She told me almost an hour and a half ago so I don't know why nothing is being reported. I hope it is wrong info and thought someone here could tell me if news is kept hush often. How long would it take them to release it?

No. 63 is Sandra's home, I believe! Where is this being shown? I JVM on right now, but am in the other room and I don't want to walk away from my computer with all these posts - ugggggg

Salem

totally agree with ya nurse. Momtective's kids must not get away with anything!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth