CA-Sandra Cantu Missing/Located from Tracy, #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonni, Connie's Father was a Minister and married her to Lane in 1960. He was taught by her Father at the institute he attended.

Her Brother is the Pastor of another church. Her brother's surname is Harris.

A bio for Lane that includes info for his wife and her family are in the L. Lawless thread and I posted an article somewhere around here of an interview with her brother in a CA newspaper.

Thanks Kat. My memory isn't what it used to be. Getting old, and crazy.:crazy:

too many players in all these dramas. hard to keep them straight.

O/T - You guys ROCK! I leave for a couple hours this afternoon and come back to a Sandra Forum with tons of threads already!

Great Job! AND thanks to our MODS for the forum.

Salem

If this has already been posted...sorry
I haven't been able to read through the threads much the past couple of days, I just scan through and I remembered seeing that the preacher man had several alias' but I couldn't locate then until now.

Alias’ for the preacher man
Clane Lawless
Clifford L Lawless
Clifford Lane Lawless
Cliford L Lawless
Lane C Lawless
Lane P Lawless
Clifford L Alwless

Former residences of the preacher man
Tracy , CA
Livermore , CA
Hawthorne , CA
San Jose , CA
Milpitas , CA

:O he lived in my town at one point?? hmm..i wonder if he was part of any church here...

i can't remember exactly what was said, but i know she made it exclusive that it was "someone inside the MHB". i'll try and find the video of where she said it. she seemed pretty confident about it?

Wow. I have to say. I'm so glad Sandra has her own forum. My head was spinning trying to catch up to the fast moving threads. Yet....I'm so distressed that yet another little girl has been murdered and that we find a need to create a forum for her :(

Anyway. I'll continue to read and catch up as much as I can. May the Scum Bag who took her life be caught SOON and brought to justice. My husband and I talked about this earlier today....we have no sympathy for the creeps that do this. They need to be out in General Pop......let the inmates deal with them. It's the natural course of things. Don't ya think?

Prayers for lil' Sandra and her family.

Wow. I have to say. I'm so glad Sandra has her own forum. My head was spinning trying to catch up to the fast moving threads. Yet....I'm so distressed that yet another little girl has been murdered and that we find a need to create a forum for her :(

Anyway. I'll continue to read and catch up as much as I can. May the Scum Bag who took her life be caught SOON and brought to justice. My husband and I talked about this earlier today....we have no sympathy for the creeps that do this. They need to be out in General Pop......let the inmates deal with them. It's the natural course of things. Don't ya think?

Prayers for lil' Sandra and her family.

Breanna! Aren't you from WA? Check out the Lawless thread and see if you can help!

I'm not sure where to post these, but was asked to bring it over to Sandra's thread. I just saw Butterfly's post, and think it could be tied into what I've been thinking. What about if it's a guy that injects himself into soceity and hides behind (religion) a church or pastor? People of the cloth usually are very forgiving and nonjudgemental, therefore the perp could feel safe. Maybe the pastor has no idea at all who this person really is. One of the rumors I've read is that the suitcase was left on Connie's driveway, she went inside to do something, came out and the suitcase was gone. Don't they live across from farmland? Wasn't there painting and remodelling being done to a home in the mbh? Could it be one of those people? If I remember correctly, that home was very close to Sandra's, so maybe she could be familiar with the people working on it? idk, just a thought...only trying to throw this out there to see if it's plausible or not. If not, we can at least disregard it...:blowkiss: Jersey

Soulscape, Tuba...I'm wondering if a migrant worker could be classified as a "uniformed worker" or a "hobo"...and maybe the pastor was "used". Could it be possible that the church was used as a "mission" to sometimes feed the less fortunate? A few towns over from me is a vast array of farmland. Migrant workers are seasonal and do odd jobs inbetween their labor, such as roofing, siding, painting, etc. I see some of these same workers when I volunteer on holidays to feed the poor. As a child, my church used to have large rummage sales to make money for food & beverages to feed the poor...we had a rummage sale each season. I wonder if somebody could have become acquainted with this pastor/reverend through such a mission and if maybe they were familiar with Sandra b/c they lived close. Maybe it's a long shot, but had to ask...Thanks for all that you do. :blowkiss:

Okay guys, I am really trying to learn astrology, I have pretty much got birthcharts done but I have a problem comparing event charts, but am working on it. Something came up tonight that really struck in me, and I can not figure it out on my own. Do you guys know about the Anniversary Trailer park killer? Quick run down, kidnaps girls from trailer parks and kills them it has always been in the month of August ever two years , he is believed to be responsible for the kidnappings of Shannon Paulk, Teresa Dean and Heaven Lashea Ross. AMW aired about this serial killer in 2005 and it seemed to have stopped, however now all of the sudden we had the kidnapping of Haleigh Cummings who's birthdate is in August from a Trailer park, another connection is in all these cases, construction sites or areas are some how involved, in Haleighs case three dogs hit on a construction dumpster and Ron Cummings worked for a bridge construction company. Now what I am wondering is what does the month of August have to do with anything, the trailer parks, construction?

Now why I may feel that this ties into Sandra Cantu, could it possably have been someone Ron worked with at the bridge building company, and after the high national plublicity decided to go completely cross country, the preacherman takes him in... A new guy in town and let him stay at his place or the church over the past month or so he developed a friendship with Sandra, so she knew him, he breaks his regular routine because he can resist the urge and kills Sandra, it would also explain the suitcase.

I know this is an astr thread but I really need to explain my point. Also today on HLN someone slipped up and said something about a possable serial killer.

So a few things I would like the astro's option on, what is the link between missing/murdered children and the month of August.
Secondly can charts be done for like Heaven Ross and compared with Sandra's or Haleighs and see if they are related to this serial killer, who possable could have changed his MO?

For a little back ground information on the related cases
http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=40267 I know its a lot to ask but PLEASE!! :praying:

Will there be an arrest today?! Hoping so! LE has their eye on their person/people. It's only a matter of time.

What do we really know about the TRACY60?
names matching any of the POI or family members?

hey lurleyloo, do yo have a link and could you put it over on the current news thread...thanks

hi momtective- I've just been using the links Salem posted at the beginning of each new thread. I'll try to put it in the current news thread

I just heard on MSNBC that a police crew has just gone into the MHP. No link yet or they didn't say which property they are at or if it was a forensic crew or regular investigators/ officers.

A small baptistry would take shorter time, and it could have been prepared in advance, for a grim deed. I'm not sold on this theory at all--it's just a theory, and I would hope a man of the cloth would never involve himself, his family, or his church or his faith, in something as evil as this.

Hi wfgodot, Unfortunately, this happens. A former boss of mine at a 'Baby Bell Co.' worked as a youth minister at a country church one county over. Everyone except me thought he was a great guy but I saw evil in him for some reason. He was flamboyant, wore purple suits, drove a cool silver sprots car with UT sports memorbilia proudly displayed in the back windshield and sang in a gospel group. He was arrested and later convicted for sexually molesting two young boys at a sleepover at his house one night. Evil knows no boundaries, it seems. Amazing the lengths these sickos will go to in order to gain others trust. Gives me the heebie jeebies knowing that I worked with this man and this was going on. He'll never know freedom again I'm happy to report.:furious:

matilda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member