CA CA - Setina, 1, & Ren Weddles, 1, Stockton, 4 Jan 2018 *GUILTY*

Two sets of twins that close together would have been quite the handful! Especially with a 4 year old also, plus whatever other children there were.

Aunt of missing 20-month-old twins seeks answers

... said she's been estranged from her sister, Princess Walker, for a number of years, especially due to her relationship with Aaron Weddles. After not speaking for nearly five years, she went to the San Joaquin County Jail Thursday with the hope she could visit with Walker. Walker turned down that request.

http://www.kcra.com/article/aunt-of-missing-20-month-old-twins-seeks-answers/15131523

still no photos, and again with 20 months. Is it 20 months or 1 year? :cry:

Poor babies. Hopefully given to someone who will love and care for them.

If you have any information that may lead to an arrest, call Crime Stoppers at (209) 946-0600. Crime Stoppers pays cash rewards up to $10,000.00.

The Stockton Police Department is encouraging citizens to call if they have seen this vehicle before or have information pertaining to the investigation.

Callers are asked to call the Stockton Police Department at (209) 937-8377, Investigations at (209) 937-8323, or Crime Stoppers at (209) 946-0600. Callers can remain anonymous.

Citizens may also text information from their cell phones to "Crimes" (274637) and type the keyword TIPSPD and then their tip

Citizens may logon to the Stockton Police Department's Facebook page and click 'Submit A Tip'. Tipsters may also send tips on the Stockton PD Mobile Phone App. Tipsters can remain anonymous.

Missing%20twins%20Weddles%20and%20Canez-Walker_0.JPG

Parents

https://patch.com/california/cupertino/norcal-twin-toddlers-missing-parents-custody
https://www.10tv.com/article/police...ing-infant-twins-uncooperative-parents-jailed

Aunt of missing 20-month-old twins seeks answers

... said she's been estranged from her sister, Princess Walker, for a number of years, especially due to her relationship with Aaron Weddles. After not speaking for nearly five years, she went to the San Joaquin County Jail Thursday with the hope she could visit with Walker. Walker turned down that request.

http://www.kcra.com/article/aunt-of-missing-20-month-old-twins-seeks-answers/15131523

still no photos, and again with 20 months. Is it 20 months or 1 year? :cry:

My son is 30 months old. Generally I just say 2 and a half.

Some count the months and say 20 months.
Some say a year and a half.
Some say 1 year old.
Some say almost 2.
I suspect they are likely both 20 months and also 1 year, not yet 2.

Guessing one reporter doesn't trust 20 months, so went with the 1 year instead.
It would be nice to have an exact age so people know what skill level to watch for.
However, with zero pictures it's going to be pretty tough for anyone to spot them anyway.
You know, on the slim chance they are out walking around somewhere.

I don’t understand how this family was not on anyone’s radar! Extended family didn’t know they were living in a car?

While FOX40 has been attempting to talk to Canez-Walker about where her kids are, she has denied every request. Chasi Thammeuangkhounolder, her older sister, says she has tried to get to the truth. “My only concern now is to find those babies. I never knew about them.”

She hasn't talked to her sister in years and never got a chance to meet her niece and nephew. She reported them missing to Child Protective Services two years ago.

She says her younger sister was a loving, caring mother. Canez-Walker and Aaron Weddles met while she was living with their mother on Acapulco Way in Stockton.

“Now that she met this man she went downhill, this was never like her,” the older sister said. Then life got even worse, their mother died of breast cancer in 2013. Her sister got deeper into drugs -- and deeper into trouble.

Canez-Walker and Weddles would sometimes stay with a cousin and when they did the cousin said the kids looked scared and not cared for.

FOX40 found child support papers along with other items that might have belonged to the family near the slough, but still no trace of their twins.

Her sister said she has only heard a number of rumors, including the vicious rumor that Weddles shot the twins and buried them.

Police say, even if you have heard of rumors like this, call them because it might lead to answers.

http://fox40.com/2018/01/12/i-want-to-find-those-babies-missing-twins-aunt-hunts-for-the-truth/

Her sister said she has only heard a number of rumors, including the vicious rumor that Weddles shot the twins and buried them.

If that vicious rumor is true...OMG!

If not true...still OMG! Who would start a untrue rumor like this?

FIVE, that's FIVE little children born to these two who apparently don't even work. Yet, they have access to fb, etc. No pictures of the last two little ones? It would be helpful if there was some kind of law that would allow "pressure" to be applied when there are missing, innocent children involved (in the hopes of perhaps saving their lives). This kind of mottle coddling the criminals is seen over and over again.

In cases like these (pardon if this is not politically correct), sterilization might be offered to these worthless men who never work and the women who idolize them (for the sake of the innocent children). It's so very sad to read about these innocent babies time and time again. Where are they? So sick of this.

Just throwing it out there, but do the twins even exist?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Just throwing it out there, but do the twins even exist?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Stockton PD has updated their FB post to confirme the two sets of twins were born approximately 10mo apart. Take a peek at the comments on SPD’s FB post for more a bit more info on the family situation and that of the other children.

***check sub-comments from SW and CT

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Possible the second set of twins did not make it to full term? A home "car" birth doesn't seem unlikely in this case. Perhaps they died from lack of medical care prior to being born And immediately after?
This could answer the questions about birth certificates and paperwork. I reckon it could also leave a mother quite addled.

Just thinking about possibilities.

Possible the second set of twins did not make it to full term? A home "car" birth doesn't seem unlikely in this case. Perhaps they died from lack of medical care prior to being born And immediately after?
This could answer the questions about birth certificates and paperwork. I reckon it could also leave a mother quite addled.

Just thinking about possibilities.

If LE has confirmed the second set of twins, I assume there are birth certificates. Having had a homebirth (in a different state and with a midwife) all we needed for the BC was a witness to the birth and to fill out the paperwork. I know a lot of people who have had homebirths and every single one of them has BC and social security paperwork done ASAP. My first child was a hospital birth and his BC came back with him listed as female. It took years of notarized affidavits and back and forth to get it changes and a proper BC and ssn for him. The very few people I’ve run into who didn’t do the paperwork have been antigovernment “the state owns your kid if you do this” type people and I’ve really only ever run into a couple of them. I made sure to let them know that this is known as identity abuse and would get their kids taken away.

IMHO these people would have registered their kids with the state for benefits if nothing else.

Two sets of twins 10 months apart?? That's incredible.

I have had little kids for a long time (we have 5 they’re 3-17) and I know an absolute ton of people with “Irish twins” (two babies born within 12mo) it’s total fluke or genetic propensity that these were “Irish quadruplets.” My midwife has said over and over that women are the most fertile in the weeks after giving birth and a portion of her clients show up for their 4 or 6 week postpartum checkups already pregnant again. Women are told to wait for sex at least 6 weeks but it rarely happens if it’s a non-traumatic (no episiotomy, tearing, etc.) vaginal birth, especially after it’s the second or third... or fifth and sixth child.

Who told the police there was a second set of twins? It must have been the 4 year old since the parents aren’t talking.

Who reported them missing? Where were they living before they moved into their car? Can you imagine living in that car with the four kids, the missing twins, plus the parents?!! OMG!

My opinion is they sold the Twins for drug money. They should be getting a nice welfare check with six kids. Hope they are found quickly.

I have had little kids for a long time (we have 5 they’re 3-17) and I know an absolute ton of people with “Irish twins” (two babies born within 12mo) it’s total fluke or genetic propensity that these were “Irish quadruplets.” My midwife has said over and over that women are the most fertile in the weeks after giving birth and a portion of her clients show up for their 4 or 6 week postpartum checkups already pregnant again. Women are told to wait for sex at least 6 weeks but it rarely happens if it’s a non-traumatic (no episiotomy, tearing, etc.) vaginal birth, especially after it’s the second or third... or fifth and sixth child.

I hear what you are saying! My twins arrived 13 months after my son.

One of my neighbors had her baby early. On the due date of the first baby, she gave birth to her second child!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back