CA CA - Setina, 1, & Ren Weddles, 1, Stockton, 4 Jan 2018 *GUILTY*

Who reported the family missing in the first place?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What about the 4th child that was found in a nearby residence? One of those children must have been she to communicate something to lead LE to believe there were other children?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

maybe they are his children and not their kids together?
Except the boy twin's name (Ren) sounds like a derivative of "Dad" Aaron, and baby girl twin has the same name as "mom's" aunt (I think).

Sent from my SM-T810 using Tapatalk

What about the 4th child that was found in a nearby residence? One of those children must have been she to communicate something to lead LE to believe there were other children?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Yeah why was a 4th child found in a house? Were they dropping them 1 by 1 in abandoned homes?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

https://www.facebook.com/stocktonpolicedepartment/posts/1536453576450561

From the Stockton Police Department site
Officers located the following family that were reported missing on January 4, 2018, inside the vehicle:

Aaron Weddles, 41, (now in custody at San Joaquin County Jail)

Princess Dara Canez Walker, 32, (now in custody at San Joaquin County Jail)

A 4 year old girl (now in protective custody)

(2) – 2 year old girls, twins (now in protective custody)

Investigators are still actively looking for the two missing 20 month old toddlers, Ren (boy) and Setina (girl) We still have no photographs of Ren and Setina.
Is it just me or does the math seem impossible? They have a set of two year old girl twins - based on picture posted on FB and police reporting them as 2 years old - they probably were born in November or December of 2015. The couple is also reported as having 20 month old twins - one boy and one girl. If she became pregnant again IMMEDIATELY after having the twins in November or December 2015, she would have given birth around August 2016. That set of twins would only be about 16 to 17 months old. Of course I guess they could have been born early....but 3 or 4 months early? Typically kids born that early have health issues for several years after birth.

I can't help but question the reported ages....
I don't see any of that written in the article you linked. It does say the following, which reports the missing twins to be one years old.
MISSING CHILDREN MEDIA ALERT #Stockton
A family was reported missing to Stockton Police Department on January 4, 2018. The parents were located on January 9, 2018. The twins are still missing. The Stockton Police Department is seeking assistance in locating the twins.

MISSING CHILDREN:
1 YEAR OLD TWINS: Setina Weddles, Black/Cambodian female and Ren Weddles, Black/Cambodian male
**no photos of the children available**

PARENT: Aaron Ivan Weddles, Black male, 41 years old.
PARENT: Princess Dara Canez Walker, Cambodian female, 32 years old
Any information, please contact Stockton Police Department at 209 937-8323 or 209 937-7911 (after hours).

I just wish I had not looked at the parents' pictures. Such a bad feeling about this case :(

A family friend outside the courtroom who didn’t want to give us his name said the couple are nice people and he has no idea where those twin babies have gone. The family friend says he grew up in the same neighborhood with Weddles. He says his other children looked healthy the last time he saw them. “I know he had his own place; I don’t see him every day, I seem him every once and while and drink a beer with him. Basically, it’s like a friendship, hey how you doing, are you alright, thinks like that. So far, he is a good person,” he said.

The couple appeared in court, but for previous cases. Canez-walker faces vandalism charges, and Weddles faces drug charges. They are both due back in court on Tuesday.

Police are now asking the public for help in finding the missing twins. No photos are available of the toddlers, but they’re described as a boy and a girl of mixed African American and Cambodian ethnicity.

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2018/01/11/missing-stockton-twin-infants/

I don't see any of that written in the article you linked. It does say the following, which reports the missing twins to be one years old.[/QUOTE

That solves that little mystery. There are multiple previous posts STILL ON the Stockton Police Department FB page about these missing twins that STILL reflect the missing children's ages as 20 months. They should fix that....just saying.....

I'm guessing that maybe 20 months is the most accurate. It's between 1-2. Just a hunch.

Reporters frequently take liberties that change the meanings of people's words. It's frustrating. We probably won't really know until LE makes a statement.

A 20 month is still a one year old. (Almost two.) So I imagine the 20 months is correct. I'm thinking perhaps the FB posts of the older twins were pictures loaded well after the fact? I do that sometimes - FB thinks I have been married for a year or two and it has been much longer, just something I set somehow and it's not correct. (I am not that good at FB.)

I wonder when these children were last seen alive. It seems like it has been a very long time since anyone actually saw the young twins. :/

How are there no photos? I’m not a parent but the first couple of years don’t you pretty much take pictures every five minutes? Especially with camera phones now.

I have such a bad feeling [emoji22]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Police haven’t ruled out foul play in the disappearance of the two tots, Ren and Setina Weddles. The parents have refused to cooperate and have given police conflicting statements. When police asked Weddles where his babies were, he responded: “You’re the ones getting paid. Do your job.”

A woman said she had a bizarre encounter with Canez-Walker early Saturday morning. “She was talking to us like she thought she was God.”

Officials said they were still trying to obtain photos of the missing twins to share with the public.

1515776545280.jpg
1515777837384.jpg

The Stockton Police Department was encouraging anyone to call if they had seen this vehicle.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2018/01/1...20-month-old-twins-after-jailing-parents.html

I pray they were handed off somewhere in the neighborhood their vehicle was seen in, and the area where the "4th child" was located inside a residence.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back