Not open for further replies.
Omg..

World record. Lol

We just went through an entire thread in 24hours. Lol

Thread 12 started at 1:25 pm yesterday.

And we are now on a new thread.

Wooops.

Justice for the Papinis.

And that's including hours of a closed thread!

He would only have to do that if LE was expressing any doubts in public. But LE has supported his statements. So, he's not answering them. He's answering the people who've been making unsubstantiated and reckless claims about his family. That makes a lot more sense. It certainly is corroborated by the statement Keith put out. Do you think he'd fabricate the evidence knowing that LE has access to all the medical and LE reports? I'm not saying that Keith, in his emotional state, would not embellish a bit. But I doubt he'd tell a story contrary to the facts which can be verified.

That is a very valid yet terrifying question. To me it seems that if there is a disagreement between the family and LE, that it would not be over the physical injuries. Because, as you say, those can be verified. I think IF one exists it is most likely over the motive.

All signs point to LE not believing her version of events, despite what they may say publicly. You see KP's frustration in going public with details that it seems LE would rather him not to have. This is not cooperating with LE.

I agree. I went back and looked at comments made by the sheriff. He is repeating what SP has said. When asked if he believed the story, the sheriff's response was that he didn't have reason to disbelieve it.

I don't know. In my life, if someone tells me a "strange" story, if I say "I believe you", this means I absolutely believe them. When I am in doubt, I'll say "you haven't given me any reason to not believe you", which means I'm either going to give them enough rope to hang themselves or I will seek out the truth elsewhere.

Any thought on why photos given to media of SP weren't recent?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Hello-
I took note that Sheriff Bosenko validated two questions during the press conference yesterday afternoon. When asked the question about a cartel or ST he responded that is a good question but I can't give specifics or something close to that. He also validated the question about where she was taken but also added he could not give specifics.
From what I heard, he did not say he did not support her story, I am not sure what he believes really.

Hi counterintuitive! I have been reading and listening carefully to everything the sheriff has been saying in this case, and am not surprised that you (and most of us) are "not sure what he believes really." I think the sheriff is doing a great job of staying astride this bucking bronco.

quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by LozDa
When KPs statement came out about SP's injuries, I felt absolutely terrible that I had been posting slightly snide and jokey posts inferring it was all a big hoax etc. and I made a decision that whatever I post on this site from now on, even if I have the biggest doubts or I'm convinced the victim isn't a victim (speaking hypothetically), if it suddenly is confirmed that I was wrong in my thoughts, I wouldn't regret anything I posted and that I wouldn't look like a complete jerk if someone read the thread knowing the outcome.

I just wanted to put this out there as maybe a consideration for people. There are lots of people posting doubts and theories in a very respectful way that would feel no shame if the result was different to their theories. I wonder whether maybe some people, like I should have, should take a breather and consider the ramifications of their posts before posting.

Just trying to pass on experience from having felt awful the other day. All JMO.

Thank you for this insightful post. Unfortunatly,some people are not as introspective as you and they have no compassion for who they hurt by what they say.

If people are posting their beliefs/ confusion/ doubts respectfully and following WS rules and TOS then who among us is in the position to call them out? When you say "There are lots of people posting doubts and theories in a very respectful way that would feel no shame if the result was different to their theories." that is generalizing and assuming a great deal about many posters, including myself. IMO

Questions

How can someone describe eyebrow thickness, and hair coloring if kidnappers are masked, or she is unable to see.(blind fold, bag on head) If she can identify the perps eyebrows, she also can see the shape/color of the eyes??! (Hair may be coming out of kidnappers mask)
Sunglasses?

How does one tell if one is younger than the other? If unable to see. Voice? All voices vary, sometimes older woman have teenage voices and vise-versa.

KP admits to being a private family. (I don't blame him) Next day 20/20 interview announced.

Actions speak louder than words.

This case is beyond bizzare.

I don't understand the husbands continuous sharing of all the horrible details with the world. Every interview there is something new. It seems very emotionally disconnected..and so soon...and awful..my sister was killed by a drunk driver and it took months for me to even talk to the news..And i could barely find my words.

I think it's unwise but given the rampant and often cruel speculation about affairs and hoaxes for money or to start a race war or to cover up S&M, I don't blame him for the initial release. He's got to be beyond pissed.

But it at this point LE has been clear that the release of info is a danger to the investigation so i hope he stops.

Because of why she was taken!

They dont want it to come to light!

JMO

Hate crime!

Why wouldn't they want that to come to light? If it's a hate crime, it's a hate crime. That just means that once the perps are caught they can be charged with enhanced charges and subject to stiffer sentences.

But holy hell. It fits no hate crime I've ever heard of. Never has there been such an elaborate and long-lasting hate crime that I've known now about except pogroms, genocide and the holocaust which are done by governments. Not Two random women.

He would only have to do that if LE was expressing any doubts in public. But LE has supported his statements. So, he's not answering them. He's answering the people who've been making unsubstantiated and reckless claims about his family. That makes a lot more sense. It certainly is corroborated by the statement Keith put out. Do you think he'd fabricate the evidence knowing that LE has access to all the medical and LE reports? I'm not saying that Keith, in his emotional state, would not embellish a bit. But I doubt he'd tell a story contrary to the facts which can be verified.

Police are skeptical people, a version of events must hang together perfectly. People report all manner of stories to them and they have to figure out what is true. They are not just going to buy a story that doesn't make total sense to them, and they are going to challenge anything that doesn't add-up. This doesn't mean their suspicions are always warranted: see Denise Haskins case

OT my niece gave birth last night to a little girl. ��

Congrats Great Auntie cluciano!

My only niece made me a Great Auntie 12 years ago, my Great Niece is 12 and acts and sings. (she gets her talents from me ;) ) But it makes me feel very old! lol

I don't have anything to add at this point, I can't stop thinking about this case but am just so frustrated I've run out of anything constructive to say, apart from one thing, which is not to do with the case but is about it.

I had to go for my regular B12 shot and blood tests today and the Nurse had been reading about SP and what had happened, bear in mind this is in northern England. I had to chuckle, I have spoken about websleuths before and how I love to make maps I just thought it was hilarious that she remembered and wanted to talk about what she saw on the news.I was actually a bit shocked. I thought when I got outside I should have asked her if she is watching TKS!! Or if not to watch it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni