Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #16

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tlcya, Nov 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. creepcrusher

creepcrusher ✭Lifetime WILD BOAR Fan✭ Oink Oink ⚽️

If Sherri's face was covered during some of the time she was in captivity, she probably had no way of identifying any of the others- if there are others involved. If that's the case there is no reason for LE to release that information.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. Madeleine74

Madeleine74 Knower of Things

An "Account Executive" is a fancy name for sales agent. They are not actually "Executives."

3. rsd1200

rsd1200 If there's no link, it's just my own 2¢.

BBM
    This states that she did see their eyes.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...arrowing-details-captivity.html#ixzz4S5sFZKM0
    Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

4. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

LE specifically said masks if I remember correctly, but I'm seeing another source (not MSM) that's saying bandannas, and I had seen a few posts on here to that effect. (Or did LE simply say they were masked? I'll have to go back and look.)

5. Rosie2487

Rosie2487 Member

Keith stated in the 20/20 interview SP was a stay at home mom. You can disregard her prior employment.

6. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

You may have a point about darkness and clarity of the images, but we know they DID pull video from the church near where she was released. I don't think jurisdiction is going to prevent the Sheriff from having access to things like that. JMO.

7. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

I agree. Am I correct in remembering this anonymous benefactor was British and from out of town? And he was either going on another business trip or going home for Thanksgiving? If it's true he was British, did he just happen to arrive in the States carrying that huge amount of cash, then hear about this story on the news from his hotel room? And was lucky enough to have a huge amount of American dollars on his person?

I'm sorry if this is all incorrect recollection on my part.

8. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

Thank you. That clears up she wasn't working at the time she was taken but I don't think we should disregard that she DID work previously and it seems to have been a very good job from what I can tell. My point remains that we can't say for sure whether they were hurting financially simply because she was a SAHM.

9. natsound

10. KaaBoom

KaaBoom `·.¸¸ ><((((º> ...·´`·.¸¸ ><((((º>...·

I agree, them hiding their identities, is a good indication they did not intend to kill her. But I'm not sure that releasing her on Thanksgiving had much of anything to do with it. They could have been planning to release her at anytime, and maybe they had no timetable at all for releasing her.

I have several theories why they chose Thanksgiving to release her. 1. Maybe they had a change of heart, and decided to release her on Thanksgiving, so she could spend Thanksgiving with her family. 2. Maybe the kidnappers had plans of their own for Thanksgiving. Maybe they were on the way to see their families, and they couldn't bring SP with them. So they dropped her off on the side of the road.

11. yupikgirl

yupikgirl Well-Known Member

I'm sure there are some British people that celebrate thanksgiving, but if this donor was British him going home for thanksgiving makes no sense to me LOL

EDIT- I also recall hearing British, but don't know if that was here or on the news. I also have no clue if or when his country celebrates thanksgiving if at all LOL. Just struck me as odd when I thought about it.

12. manormuskeg

manormuskeg Member

It was stated somewhere that their house was KP's childhood home, so probably owned by his parents. No mortgage would help SP be a SAHM, but it seems obvious that SP wasn't a target for ransom because of personal riches. But now we hear about "wealthy relatives", so a money motive can't be entirely ruled out yet, jmo.

13. TTF14

I don't think we can go by what ANY media outlet reports with regard to the details about the masks, the branding, the hair cut, the restraints, etc. They seem to all like to interpret and report the details rather liberally. I'll stick to direct quotes from LE or the Papinis on those matters. That doesn't mean I believe them, but I'll just believe that's what was actually actually said, not interpreted by a "journalist."

14. Seriously?

Seriously? Member

Yes, that's my recollection. To celebrate British Thanksgiving!!!

15. creepcrusher

creepcrusher ✭Lifetime WILD BOAR Fan✭ Oink Oink ⚽️

I agree. Also since they lived in KP's childhood home, we don't know if they had a mortgage, or if the home was a gift. He could have relatives that are helping them out financially. I wouldn't be surprised if Best Buy allowed him a leave of absence. His circumstances would be a good reason for his employer to work with him. It's not like they don't know his situation. And boy would it make Best Buy look bad if they forced him to go right back to work after all this.

16. Elle*Bee

Elle*Bee We're all just stories in the end.

Good point. Plus since they were living in a house owned by KP's family, it's possible they weren't paying rent/mortgage. That would stretch KP's income farther.

17. natsound

I didn't know about the video from the church. Is there a link to that? Also, we remember KP saying SP ran to a house, then a "building".

18. TTF14

Why was it even important to point out they are staying with "wealthy" relatives??? I wonder if that fact is even true, or another liberal interpretation by writers. I put no stock in that at all, and not even sure I believe they are out of town. It also doesn't matter (to me).

19. Heather301

Heather301 Member

No absolutley not and all they have to do is keep it in a safety deposit box. No one is allowed to see what you put in or take out of your box. I wonder if this is how they had the money so readily available. JMO

20. KaaBoom

KaaBoom `·.¸¸ ><((((º> ...·´`·.¸¸ ><((((º>...·

They have $50,000 from the ********.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.