Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure of the parameters on what is allowed. It was posted 11/28 and appeared to be a recent pic. posted by family member. The account is not private so anyone can view it.

Delete my post I am not following rules, I don't post often enough to be entirely confident.

OK. if it was a Christmastime pic and SP is wearing a hat, that I think is last years xmas. JMO The baby looks older than that now' JMO

I posted about the picture but it got deleted, don't think we are allowed to even reference it! Don't want us to get in trouble :innocent::jail:

JMO

Lately I have been leaning toward a twisted punish motive rather than something like a sex trafficking motive. Primarily because she was released.

I do have a question about sex trafficking if anyone knows.

We keep hearing that these traffickers can kidnap and then use them for prostitution purposes.

What prevents the girls from just escaping when on their Tricks?
Or telling the "john" they are being forced into this and to have the John tell LE for them and how to find them. Even ask the John to setup a sting with LE for them so she can be saved.

I have never quite understood how they keep control over them if they are prostituting with general public people who could help them.

The pimp or holder of these women cannot be with them 100 percent of the time if they are doing tricks. Sure they may be outside the door but that doesnt mean the girls could not secretly ask the john to help them get away from their abductor.

I never have understood this very well.

Let me ask you about the punish motive. Wouldn't someone need to tell the victim what she was being kicked, beaten, branded, and starved for? To date, I've heard nothing from LE or the Papinis to indicate they've identified a motive.

Admin Note

I know you guys will want to extend a warm Welcome to a new member and Verified Insider in Sherri's case, Lake16.

:welcome4:

I know there are several new members who joined specifically to follow this case and may not be familiar with how we treat Verified Insiders so let me explain briefly. First and foremost, respect their anonymity, just as we do with all members. An insider is permitted to post information s/he has personal knowledge of without being required to provide a link. Members are permitted to ask questions however, the the VI may not be able to or may choose not to answer every question for a variety of reasons. If they choose not to respond specifically, respect that and please don't keep asking.

We verify that the member is a true Insider in this case. However, WS does not personally vouch for the information shared by any insider. Each member is asked to give whatever weight they choose to the information provided. No arguing or disrespect will be tolerated.

If you have any questions please PM a moderator.

However, tracking his movements might not be very helpful if he had others in his employ who were doing the actual dirty work, like it's not like he would have gone all Monty Python pretending to be a female. Him arriving on the scene immediately claiming to have bucketloads of cash just about as soon as she disappeared seems way to implausible and if he faked the money but wasn't involved in the abduction, it could have had severe consequences and defeated the whole purpose of offering the ransom in the first place.

But he would still have to communicate before, during and after if he had others doing his dirty work. I think LE, already suspicious of his involvement, looked into this.
JMO

That statement from Bosenko about keeping an open mind is old. Notice they don't quote the sheriff saying they're not ruling KP out as a suspect? I feel like I'm reading celebrity tabloids. This is awful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I totally agree. This is old, old, information.

Also drugs play a large part in that - however, no evidence of that in this case (?)

No indication one way or another. I do imagine they drew her blood in the hospital to check though

Admin Note

I know you guys will want to extend a warm Welcome to a new memberand Verified Insider in Sherri's case, Lake16.

:welcome4:

I know there are several new members who joined specifically to follow this case and may not be familiar with how we treat Verified Insiders so let me explain briefly. First and foremost, respect their anonymity, just as we do with all members. An insider is permitted to post information s/he has personal knowledge of without being required to provide a link. Members are permitted to ask questions however, the the VI may not be able to or may choose not to answer every question for a variety of reasons. If they choose not to respond specifically, respect that and please don't keep asking.

We verify that the member is a true Insider in this case. However, WS does not personally vouch for the information shared by any insider. Each member is asked to give whatever weight they choose to the information provided. No arguing or disrespect will be tolerated.

If you have any questions please PM a moderator.

Welcome lake16! I know we are all very excited to have a VI in this case. I apologize in advance for the bombarding on questions you are about to get haha

Let me ask you about the punish motive. Wouldn't someone need to tell the victim what she was being kicked, beaten, branded, and starved for? To date, I've heard nothing from LE or the Papinis to indicate they've identified a motive.

Yes I agree that if the motive was to punish then surely SP would have likely been told the reason. If that is the case then LE likely knows the reason and it could be one of the things that LE said they were not releasing info about.

Remember LE did tell us that there are some details they are withholding.
Sorry no link but I do recall this has been talked about numerous times.

Nope, but a good explanation of its origin is advisable. ;)

Not a smart thing to do; if stolen, most insurance agencies require a detailed serial numbers inventory list (of each bill) and IIRC, recovery amount is around 10 % of the claim.

Correct. The same homeowner's insurance policy goes for manuscripts, wills (I possess a copy of Hitler's and Princess Diana's will.), rare books (Signed or 1st Ed.), et al. If there is a fire, insurance funds will not adequately replace rare items that are not individually insured. It is why we have fire-proof safes.

There is no federal or state law that demands that we place our cash into a guaranteed bank for deposit. Rare banknotes would never be deposited anyway since they're worth more than face value.

cady, I don't think the time of the postman's mail run matters. Mine comes by 8:30am. I, too, would like to know where SP was when Taken. Does the unwrapped gift make sense to you that SP may have been interrupted by the nappers while she was wrapping a present? But, then, her hubby stated it made sense to him if she approached the kidnappers, so maybe she was jogging?

Thank you for the welcome. I will do my best to answer questions, but I do intend to not reveal information considered crucial to the investigation.

It is terrible that they feel so unsafe that they have had to leave their home.
When this is solved, and justice is served I hope everyone can begin to heal
It's great that they have family to stay with. Such a sad situation.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Welcome lake16! I know we are all very excited to have a VI in this case. I apologize in advance for the bombarding on questions you are about to get haha

Maybe just say what you are comfortable with and we can be quiet til you have finished your narrative. JMO

Welcome Lake16! It's great to finally have a verified member regarding this case. Thanks for joining!

But he would still have to communicate before, during and after if he had others doing his dirty work. I think LE, already suspicious of his involvement, looked into this.
JMO

And lets say LE found out that he's got some Latina friends, how is that going to be grounds for an arrest? You'd have to have specific evidence to bring charges. Also I'm still not hearing of a plausible explanation for him showing up immediately with claims of buckets of cash, which if he was faking that donor but wasn't involved in the abduction he could end up as a national embarrassment with blame for getting an abductee killed.

Thank you for the welcome. I will do my best to answer questions, but I do intend to not reveal information considered crucial to the investigation.

I have a question if you can answer- how is Sherri handling all the bad press/negative trolls in social media? Has she been protected from seeing all the crap?

Alright, based upon my knowledge of the family relationships let me be very upfront. I am 100% convinced that the abduction was real. That Keith had no part in it whatsoever. I also am 100% convinced Sherri was taken against her will, held, beaten and tortured (imho), by the two persons described as "female hispanics" , and that she was ultimately released by one of them.

With all of the questions that we have regarding sex trafficking, I have figured out who it is that we need to participate in this discussion. We need a verified insider who has been a sex trafficker. Not someone who works with people who are rescued, and not someone who was traffic.ked.

We need to hear from someone on the other side of it, someone who was involved in the buying and selling . I would like to hear their opinion.

I have a friend who's daughter was drawn into it. A pretty, young, blonde... She was being treated like a princess by her boyfriend (whom she met in Calgary), who lured her to Vegas.

She had her hair and nails done, nice outfits, well looked after. She was calling and writing her family regularly and coming home for the holidays. As far as everyone knew, he was her boyfriend.

Then, without notice, the phone calls and emails stopped. She still has not been found.

Then after some digging, some mugshots of her were found for soliciting sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong