Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #16

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tlcya, Nov 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lake16

Lake16 Verified Insider

TS actually disappeared several miles down the road, and LE had an identified suspect. I won't comment on it any further other than to say I wish the Smith family had answers to their questions after all these years.

2. Classy1

Classy1 New Member

Lake16, has Sherri seen her parents, sister, sister in law and in laws?

3. creepcrusher

creepcrusher ✭Lifetime WILD BOAR Fan✭ Oink Oink ⚽️

I agree. He helped get her face out there and bring attention to the case.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4. Rayemonde

Rayemonde Well-Known Member

Do you know if anyone has been writing anti-latino stuff in her name since then? It could certainly provide a motive for her abduction by two Hispanic women, if someone has been causing trouble by pretending to be Sherri online and writing anti-latino stuff in her name.

5. Lake16

Lake16 Verified Insider

Much has been said about expressions during that interview; perhaps when the experts have their wife kidnapped and tortured and they appear on national tv in a 4 hour interview which was cut to about 30 minutes their expressions may not match their preconceived notions.. I think KP was honest and sincere but also walking a tightrope of what he could and could not release. As to the 4 year old I can picture him saying that. He's very bright and SP and other adults spend a lot of time with him and his vocabulary is quite extensive for his age.

6. Gloria787

Gloria787 New Member

You would think also she may have seen their hands (short or long nails, polished professionally, acrylic), fingers (long, skinny, fat), their arms (thin or thick hair, tattoos), possibly any jewelry they were wearing, moles or scars. Even speaking Spanish, she may have heard some words repeated enough to remember them?

7. Lake16

Lake16 Verified Insider

Yes, all of the above.

8. Lake16

Lake16 Verified Insider

I have no knowledge of that.

9. mahoolin

mahoolin Well-Known Member

Hi Lake16,
    Just wondering if there was a particular reason why you wanted to visit us sleuthers, and subject yourself to endless questions. :) We're an enthusiastic, passionate bunch, and just want Sherri's abductors caught.

Anything you feel you need to clear up about this horrible tragedy we might have misinterpreted that you can share?

10. beach

beach Verified Expert

Thanks, Lake. :)

For the record, we do not permit discussion about that blog entry referenced. I ONLY permitted Rayemonde's question to give you the opportunity to address it personally, if you so chose to.

That's it folks. No follow-ups. The end of that discussion.

11. soanyway

soanyway Active Member

From what I have seen, it is a beautiful area with breathtaking scenery. If not for following SP's case and learning of the legislation and comments made by locals, I would've never guessed it. That said, crime is everywhere and often it's not until we go looking deeper, do we find just how close it is to home. From what I've seen, trafficking appears to be a major concern in Sacramento, as well as north up into Humboldt County. The trafficking of drugs and humans are often intertwined and IMO, a major influence on the crime stats.

12. creepcrusher

creepcrusher ✭Lifetime WILD BOAR Fan✭ Oink Oink ⚽️

Lake16 do you have an idea who the anonymous donor was/is? I'm not asking for that person's name. Just if you have a hunch?

13. ElleElle

ElleElle Well-Known Member

Lake 16,

Are there any shady operations in that area? Such as grow ops, or other types of gang activity? Or is fairly quiet, family oriented?

14. Lake16

Lake16 Verified Insider

I can not provide any information on that due to the ongoing nature of the investigation. SP has been cooperating fully with LE to my knowledge. If and when LE releases further information on her captors we can discuss it then.

15. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

Lake, do you know if Sherri reappeared in the same clothing she disappeared in?

16. Jazz

Jazz Well-Known Member

My thoughts on this case so far:

KP has been very open and detailed about what has happened to his wife. I expect that based on the info that Sherri shared with him about all her injuries etc., that she must be telling him who the perps are, what they look like, why she got into the car with them etc.

KP said she would be more likely to get into the car with women than men in his 20/20 interview. So the perps must have had their faces exposed. I think this was a slip by him and he did not mean to say it. Watch the interview again at the end.

I am sure LE realizes the same thing and is developing a sketch or theory or both of what transpired here and I am sure they expect KP to provide the info to them, right?

17. Lake16

Lake16 Verified Insider

Possibly. Most of the neighbors seem very nice. Some not so much.

18. Lake16

Lake16 Verified Insider

I do not know the answer to that.

19. Suglo

Suglo Well-Known Member

Did Sherri study Spanish in high school and/or college? Does she know any Spanish?

20. Classy1

Classy1 New Member

Lake 16,

Does Sherri have access to the internet and has she been online since her return?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.