Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #16

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by tlcya, Nov 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lake16

Lake16 Verified Insider

I do not know who the anonymous donor was. I suspect, but can't prove, he was a member of the Bethel Church. I do believe he was real.

2. TTF14

TTF14 Spaceship Headlight Pattern Expert

Lake, can you provide any information about the "partially wrapped present" and put all of the discussion of that to rest? :)

3. greycoupon

greycoupon Active Member

Lake, did Keith and Sherri know Gamble before the abduction? Were they acquainted?

4. nikb

nikb Active Member

I was probably one of the ones you're thinking of. I posted several pictures in the last thread (I think, maybe 2 threads ago) of a guess as to what they might look like. The other reason bandanas seemed likely to me is that SP was able to see their ears apparently, at least well enough to know if they were wearing earrings. But as far as I know it hasn't been stated what their faces were actually covered with.

5. beach

beach Verified Expert

BBM

I have never understood the cynicism regarding their 4 year old son say ing "You can tell me anything, Dad." I'm a parent. My initial reaction was sadness because I immediately thought -Oh he's heard his mom and dad say that to him - "You can tell us anything, son"; and now here he was seeing his dad in such emotional pain so he only knew to say, "You can tell me anything, Dad." This 4 year old little boy was comforting his Dad in the only way he knew how, IMO.

It broke my heart. :'(

6. Lake16

Lake16 Verified Insider

I can't answer that factually as I do not know.

7. creepcrusher

creepcrusher ✭Lifetime WILD BOAR Fan✭ Oink Oink ⚽️

Great! Thanks for answering. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8. katydid23

katydid23 Well-Known Member

Maybe she had a letter or a bill she wanted to be sent out....?

9. Classy1

Classy1 New Member

Lake16,Are you able to te
    ll us whether it was Sherri who texted Keith asking him if he'd be home for lunch?

10. Lake16

Lake16 Verified Insider

I may be wrong, but not to my knowledge. KP did know the Jeters, whom I consider a very trustworthy and kind family.

11. Classy1

Classy1 New Member

Do the Papinis have any connection to the Bethel Church?

12. Lake16

Lake16 Verified Insider

I have no direct knowledge to verify if it was or not.

13. sumzero

sumzero Well-Known Member

The first sighting was sometime around 11, or shortly after Sherri sent the text, according to Keith's timeline. There was another unconfirmed sighting around 2, IIRC.

14. Lake16

Lake16 Verified Insider

None that I am aware of. I have never heard them discuss attending services there or commenting on it one way or the other.

15. matou

matou #los2188

Just jumping in: I think there are many petite, blond young women in Sacramento area that would have been an easy target and much much closer for the perps to grab. Pretty women and girls are everywhere. Why not just lure a girl who has a drug problem with the promise of drugs? Why abduct a woman? Still not understanding this case much at all. JMO

16. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

It got me all teary-eyed too, Beach! And you are right-- he must have heard that someplace. It shows he has great parents to have said that to him before. They are teaching him from a young age to trust them and to talk things out when he is upset instead of keeping things all bottled up inside. JMO.

17. soanyway

soanyway Active Member

Do you know if Sherri was active in any support groups (trafficking, CASA, teens, etc.)? I understand if you can't answer. I continue to pray for her recovery and for the strength and support of her family and friends.

18. Hatfield

Hatfield Well-Known Member

Thanks Lake for joining us to talk about this case.
    We are so happy she is home safe.

One of the questions I have been wondering about is something you may or may not know about.

The ransom consultant got involved in this case and he very recently did the interview (linked below) with MSNBC news where he explains how he got involved.

During this interview, he claims these two things below about how he got involved and my question to you is if you disagree with him or not about either of these claims?

1-He says a mutual friend of the family first contacted him

2-He also says something close to this = "as a matter of fact it was Keith who brought the kidnapper ransom idea to him"

http://www.msn.com/en-ae/news/polit...-his-role-in-california-kidnapping/vp-AAla3lS

19. Lake16

Lake16 Verified Insider

I have no direct knowledge as to why the present was not fully wrapped. Only assumptions such as that SP was going to finish later.

20. Classy1

Classy1 New Member

Lake,

Do you think these women acted alone or do you think they are part of a much bigger operation? I suspect they did not act alone.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.