Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
So now a huge reward needs to be offered for information that leads to an arrest, so the people who might have turned them in before, can do it now and get some $$$, and we can arrest, go to trial and close the case!

Honestly, on the off chance that this works, I'd like to see CG pack up and go to Pike County, Oh. and offer a six figure reward there for information leading to an arrest for the Rhoden/Gilley murders.

I agree and they may not be the abusers (other than what occurred during the abduction and release). I do think this case will be solved and that LE has someone on their radar. IMO, there are many factors that could've contributed to her being released alive (the media attention, the public's sharing though SM, the ransom offer (yes, more the reverse as they knew eventually someone would rat them out), but most importantly, SP's determination and strength. I pray for her continued strength in being able to bring all of the perps involved to justice.

Maybe they didn't want to kill Sherri because they aren't the murderous type. JMO

Missing Lewiston woman’s family turns to Cameron Gamble from Papini case

Family members of a missing Trinity County woman say they have spoken with Cameron Gamble, who offered a ransom for the safe return of kidnapping victim Sherri Papini, about a similar idea to find their missing relative.

Nicole Santos-Hamann said Monday the family also has conducted three searches and hired a private investigator and a search coordinator to find Stacy Smart, reported missing the same day as Sherri Papini, a Mountain Gate mother whose abduction garnered national attention.

http://www.redding.com/news/local/m...e-42ed7869-ee67-1244-e053-0100-404874846.html

And here we go!

Missing Lewiston woman’s family turns to Cameron Gamble from Papini case

Family members of a missing Trinity County woman say they have spoken with Cameron Gamble, who offered a ransom for the safe return of kidnapping victim Sherri Papini, about a similar idea to find their missing relative.

Nicole Santos-Hamann said Monday the family also has conducted three searches and hired a private investigator and a search coordinator to find Stacy Smart, reported missing the same day as Sherri Papini, a Mountain Gate mother whose abduction garnered national attention.

http://www.redding.com/news/local/m...e-42ed7869-ee67-1244-e053-0100-404874846.html

I feel sick about this

So they kidnap her,beat her,brand her and let her go?
I'm not buying that.
They run the risk ok getting caught. I don't think these ppl leave witnesses.

This might be the case but I'm having a hard time believing traffickers would just let her go.

Something is just off to me.

Plus they kept her for 22 days. Why not release her and get another victim? why running the risk knowing there will be zero profit off her?

I can't agree with your theory but respect your right to it. I mean no disrespect when I say if this is true, these two women are most likely dead by now. They've been disposed of by their boss!

It did occur to me that someone should BOLO for the bodies of 2 Hispanic females....

Ah, the message! Was Sherri's live spared to send the message? But then we need to know who was intended to receive the message. Unless it's a message to the world...

I cannot make sense of this case! :fence:

Me neither LOL

I love the question
Who benefits the most from the way things went down?

I just dont know the answer :)

We don't know that they got nothing. If the trafficker wasn't able to get his money back from the women, he may have required them to bring 2 for 1. He may have beat them, too. We don't know. Just throwing out a theory that in that particular area is really not that far-fetched, IMO.

Right, so they got nothing and they left a witness. Not a great plan.

i hope they have dna

Yes, indeedy, pinkie. The Sheriff informed us that there was evidence collected in Yolo County that is being processed. We know there is the head cover and the chains should have DNA from others.

Of interest to note: SP was shown CCTV footage and did not identify any of the SUVs captured on tape near the kidnap scene. I just cannot see her telling anybody about anything for fear of death.

Just some random thoughts...

SP told LE that her captors concealed their faces, obviously so that she could not identify them.
KP relayed to the media that "anytime she was in a vehicle" she had a bag over her head.
SP was starved, tortured, beaten and branded, and the SCSO says it's not a symbol it's a message.

Those three things alone tell me, she was never going to be killed, but eventually released. I'm not at all saying "hoax" because I believe it all genuinely and really happened. But I will say this was a plan, by someone, for some sick and wicked reason.

So now I just wonder, who benefits in any way, by all this? KP and SP? No way ( accounts, no matter how fat they get, cannot compensate for terror, fear, pain and torture). Their families? No way. The two Hispanic women that hid their identities? Possibly. Were her captors the only ones involved? No, I don't believe they were at all, but it's certainly possible.

Someone obviously did this for a reason. Personal, financial, whatever.

I do believe this case will be solved and I think a lot of us will be going "whoa!" when the truth finally comes out.

moo.

BBM - This makes me wonder how many times Sherri was IN a vehicle. Did they move her around a lot in those 3 weeks?

SP told LE that her captors concealed their faces, obviously so that she could not identify them.
KP relayed to the media that "anytime she was in a vehicle" she had a bag over her head.
SP was starved, tortured, beaten and branded, and the SCSO says it's not a symbol it's a message.

Those three things alone tell me, she was never going to be killed, but eventually released. I'm not at all saying "hoax" because I believe it all genuinely and really happened. But I will say this was a plan, by someone, for some sick and wicked reason.

So now I just wonder, who benefits in any way, by all this? KP and SP? No way ( accounts, no matter how fat they get, cannot compensate for terror, fear, pain and torture). Their families? No way. The two Hispanic women that hid their identities? Possibly. Were her captors the only ones involved? No, I don't believe they were at all, but it's certainly possible.

I do believe this case will be solved and I think a lot of us will be going "whoa!" when the truth finally comes out.

moo.

I just had a thought that maybe these two women perps, we're some sort of hired foot soliders. Maybe they do odd job deeds of this sort for some sort of gang or mafia. They certainly seemed to of had some sort of planning in this, which really leads us back to the why.

I do think there is a lot of info that we do not have, that would make all of this make some sort of sense.

I can't agree with your theory but respect your right to it. I mean no disrespect when I say if this is true, these two women are most likely dead by now. They've been disposed of by their boss!

No worries. We are actually being good this evening and good conversation. :peace:

The reason she wouldn't have been able to be trafficked would be more attributed to the wide media coverage that was not letting up, not her age. Regardless of the stereotypes, there are adult women being trafficked. But even shipping her to another country would've been difficult with her story being run daily on national media outlets. JMO

I don't think her release had anything to do with deciding she wasn't a trafficking commodity. It wouldn't have taken 3 wks to come to that conclusion. Her age would have been obvious after abducting her, and as has been posted many, many times before most females and males forced into this criminal enterprise are marginalized, exploited young people. Quite tragic.

I agree - killing her was never part of the plan. Timing of her release was - in my opinion.

I've wondered this myself. WHERE were they going? What did she hear? Etc etc etc
BBM - This makes me wonder how many times Sherri was IN a vehicle. Did they move her around a lot in those 3 weeks?

Funny how she did not go jogging with her dogs.

Being in a remote area, it would be better to have dogs with you to protect against coyotes, bear, cougars ...

It depends on the dogs. My beagle (who recently died at age 14) would stop and smell *everything*. My chihuahua/papillon mix would bark at his own shadow - continuously. My Labrador/mastiff mix might be able to keep up, but he's afraid of water so I'd have to avoid passing streams, ponds, puddles, homes with sprinklers...

I don't think it's far-fetched at all. As a mother, it would be instinctive to protect her children. I don't think anything is off the table, IMO.

How's this for far fetched? SP knows what the perps look like, but was threatened by them that if she described them to the authorities, they would come after her and her family. Let's assume that SP has described them to LE. Then knowing this, LE has given some vague description and claimed that their faces were covered so as to protect SP and not tip off the abductors. I know it may be far fetched, but it's jmo.

moo.

BBM It will be solved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members