Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #16

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone remember when that poster with only one post pointed the way to that which shall not be mentioned?

Why were we sent down that rabbit hole? To sleuth SP instead if someone else?

Could SP have mentioned that post to someone? Inadvertantly? Someone who figured out that it could be viewed as a motive? Someone who was around enough to know that there was family money and that SP was sort of a princess?

I've always thought this was a wrong place wrong time stranger abduction, but I guess there are other options in which she and KP were unaware.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

So.... I just skipped over 4 threads - and still nothing about the kidnappers I take it. Just still theories going on here?

TIA! :wave:

Pretty much. It seems there is not much interest in these two hispanic females SP described to LE. Even among LE, apparently. I try really hard to respect LE and I try to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they know what they are doing. I keep trying to tell myself that LE is onto these two, don't need the public's help, and aren't concerned that community safety is at risk. LE may in fact be busy little bees hot on the trail of the perps and simply aren't telling the public about it. As time passes, though, the idea that LE is just clueless is becoming harder to push away.

Anywho....no, nothing new. Just rehashing the same old, same old. For 13 days now.

I can. I think that it's possible because that's what happened.
Yes and as we know, Elizabeth Smart and Jaycee Dugard were both abducted, terribly abused, psychologically tortured and eventually were found and returned to their families, so it is possible, as we've seen.

CG claims to have led 'clandestine teams' against the mafia and drug cartels to fight sex trafficking:
"Cameron also has helped with on the ground training to help rescue girls from human trafficking, and globally led clandestine teams against drug cartel and mafia ran organizations to help thwart the multi-billion dollar sex-trafficking industry."
https://www.facebook.com/projecttaken/

Yes and as we know, Elizabeth Smart and Jaycee Dugard were both abducted, terribly abused, psychologically tortured and eventually were found and returned to their families, so it is possible, as we've seen.

Both had sexual based motives, with men as perpetrators. (Yes, there was a woman, too with E.S.) There's been no indication there was a sexual motive in this case, though.

Pretty much. It seems there is not much interest in these two hispanic females SP described to LE. Even among LE, apparently. I try really hard to respect LE and I try to give them the benefit of the doubt and assume they know what they are doing. I keep trying to tell myself that LE is onto these two, don't need the public's help, and aren't concerned that community safety is at risk. LE may in fact be busy little bees hot on the trail of the perps and simply aren't telling the public about it. As time passes, though, the idea that LE is just clueless is becoming harder to push away.

Anywho....no, nothing new. Just rehashing the same old, same old. For 13 days now.

LE may be on the trail of the big fish and not the helpers.????JMO

5 entire threads of nothing. That's like, 5000 posts more or less. Of nothing new. I wonder when new info will start coming out, if ever.

Neither of those women were returned to their families by the abductor, though. And the primary captor was male in both cases, not female.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But they weren't released. The fact that she was held for THREE weeks and released is quite possibly the key to this case. JMO

Does anyone remember when that poster with only one post pointed the way to that which shall not be mentioned?

Why were we sent down that rabbit hole? To sleuth SP instead if someone else?

Could SP have mentioned that post to someone? Inadvertantly? Someone who figured out that it could be viewed as a motive? Someone who was around enough to know that there was family money and that SP was sort of a princess?

I've always thought this was a wrong place wrong time stranger abduction, but I guess there are other options in which she and KP were unaware.

It doesn't matter what rabbit trail we follow, led down it or not. We're not the real investigators.

I think assuming LE is not interested and is not doing much is unfair. Unless one is privy to the inner workings of the investigation, as one would be if they were also in LE with that jurisdiction, there is no basis to these allegations.

The 'public' can be more of a hindrance than a help in cases, depending on the case. LE is tasked with community safety as a core value -- I would assert this is a core value of all jurisdictions. It might be confusing for the armchair sleuth, but LE does not consider sleuthers to be part of the investigation team, so info will not be shared because there's no reason to do so. The sheriff has gone on record more than once about how to keep yourself safe in general and that remains good advice. Posters have also shared experts' tips and videos on this subject too (how to keep yourself safe).

Finally, not every case gets solved and that's true even among the best of the best investigators in the world.

I suspect there's not going to be anything new on this. From what's being reported now, SP and KP took their kids and left Redding for parts unknown.

Given what they're leaving behind, I'm not surprised. The only real question is how long it will take for the bleeping media to screw up their anonymity for them.

But they weren't released. The fact that she was held for THREE weeks and released is quite possibly the key to this case. JMO
The other 2 were children when taken. SP was an adult. Harder to control an adult.

It doesn't matter what rabbit trail we follow, led down it or not. We're not the real investigators.
Ok. To be clear, I never claimed that I was or tried to be. I was just stating something I found curious. I thought that's what we do. I think I'll take a break and come back when the perps are caught.

CG claims to have led 'clandestine teams' against the mafia and drug cartels to fight sex trafficking:
"Cameron also has helped with on the ground training to help rescue girls from human trafficking, and globally led clandestine teams against drug cartel and mafia ran organizations to help thwart the multi-billion dollar sex-trafficking industry."
https://www.facebook.com/projecttaken/

Has the UN come calling yet?

Have any groups presented him with awards or dinners? Are there photos of him with Angelina Jolie?

Neither of those women were returned to their families by the abductor, though. And the primary captor was male in both cases, not female.

Do we know for sure that the abductors were the ones to release Sherri? Two abducted her, one individual released her. As far as I can tell, that's all we know. If it was one of the women, why hasn't the sheriff said "the younger one" or the "the older one" released her?

Just tossing this out, but is it possible that the women who abducted her were not the ones who imprisoned and tortured her? I'm trying to recall if LE gave any indication that the women were wanted for anything other than her abduction. What if they sold her to a trafficker who abused her then realizing she was a liability, wanted his money back and the women to dispose of her. These women may be capable of kidnapping and passing the victims off to traffickers, but maybe they're not murderers. If their faces were covered during the abduction, it would be easy enough to conceal themselves again during her release and SP would have very little knowledge of them. LE may already know who was responsible for the abuse (based on the branding), but need to find the women as well. Bill Garcia saying that there are people that do the abductions and sell for cash, makes me think that it is very possible that these women think they are running a game in which they would never be caught. There is also the report of the girl being attacked by 2 Hispanic women at the dog park with tasers. Women doing the dirty work and being less suspecting makes a lot of sense to me. All MOO.

Even w/a bag over her head, I think she could tell the difference in the two original kidnappers and when she changed hands to another person who abused her, and then went back to the original kidnappers. Not meaning to sound snarky but there'd have to be a difference that you'd notice. A handing off of the property, so to speak. One would have a hard time not noticing that you'd changed hands.

Do we know for sure that the abductors were the ones to release Sherri? Two abducted her, one individual released her. As far as I can tell, that's all we know. If it was one of the women, why hasn't the sheriff said "the younger one" or the "the older one" released her?

I don't think there's anything we know for sure. But the limited info from KP and LE has strongly implied that she was picked up and released by the same individual(s) in the same vehicle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member