Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why did Keith take photos of her phone?

Did he say so LE will know its real?

I know i read that I dont know where.

Anyone?

Nothing new reported this morning, but it does look like the personal attacks against the Papinis are fading a bit.
Maybe just wishful thinking on my part...hopefully the vultures have moved on.

I am not aware of any money being paid to KP (or requested by KP) for any reason relating to any of the interviews that were done. Prior to SP's release, every interview he did was solely to get increased exposure/publicity for his missing wife with the hope that would help keep her alive. I've been told that he chose ABC for the post release interview because he felt their reporters had treated Sherri's abduction story fairly and interviewed KP respectfully while she was missing.

Thank you for replying, Lake16.

I too thought ABC was fair and respectful in its coverage of the missing person case, and in its national post-release interviews with Keith Papini. ABC’s local Shasta affiliate was quite supportive of Lisa Jeter and Cameron Gamble in their post-release interview as well, in my opinion.

While I understand that you don’t know if KP received any form of compensation from ABC for the 20/20 post-release exclusive, can you confirm that KP agreed to the setting and authorized the footage of the Papini family home to be broadcasted?

If so, I think the concern about ABC being irresponsible for showing the family home, after Keith Papini had previously requested privacy, can be put to rest. That concern was the basis of the post to which I responded and a few other posts that I’ve read. Thank you, in advance.

Anyone?

My memory of that is so there is evidence on how it was laying. Very keen, imho.

Anyone?

Yeah
been kind of been thinking about that myself
Not sure it has been addressed by LE

Bringing this over from the Media, Timeline and Maps thread this morning. Seems the press is not going to let this story go.

From People Magazine:

http://people.com/crime/sherri-papini-missing-2016-timeline-abduction-return/

Dec. 9: In a story in this week’s PEOPLE, on newsstands Friday, Sheriff Bosenko says authorities have no reason “not to believe” Sherri. But he says investigators are still looking for anyone connected to the capture — and they are still looking for a reason why. “Abductions are rare in themselves, especially adult abductions,” Bosenko says. “On top of this, being two women is even more unique, so there remains a number of concerns that we have.”

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...share_fid=730&share_type=t&share_pid=12988619

Yeah
been kind of been thinking about that myself
Not sure it has been addressed by LE

KP has some type of criminal justice related associates degree. When discussed, most thought that he took photos of the phone because he was aware that it might help. Basically, he thinks like LE.

i guess I just don't know what there is to sleuth right now. We have been given absolutely nothing. There is less info on this case than any I have ever been a researched.

So my question is to anyone who wishes to answer. What still draws you to this page even though no new evidence has been given?

Great question. But don't you think the lack of evidence is in some ways evidence? It's like the non-barking dogs with Sherlock Holmes. 22 days in captivity and we have almost no information. I find that fascinating!

Also, and I think this is obvious, what little we do know seems so contradictory. No matter what the outcome, this is an incredibly interesting case. And I mean no disrespect to anyone who has suffered terribly because of what happened. It's just so mind bogglingly non-standard, how can you not keep coming back to try to learn more?

Why would it not be real i guess is what has me curious?

Oh...never looked at it that way. Good thought. My take on it is that he took the photo just in case anything were to happened to disturb the evidence. Just as a precaution.

KP has some type of criminal justice related associates degree. When discussed, most thought that he took photos of the phone because he was aware that it might help. Basically, he thinks like LE.

Is it possible to point out where this has been discussed?
I know there are so many threads , so don't worry if you can't
Never heard anything about KP thinking like LE before

I realize this may be off the wall, but, this whole thing is off the wall, however, could someone like a Todd Kohlhepp have fell for her from afar, and had her snatched, and planned to just keep her as their own, forever and ever? Then lost their nerve? Maybe this was their first attempt and they freaked out and let her go. If it was two women, maybe they're that someone's accomplices and are kinda like a couple of Hispanic Leslie Van Houtens (who saw Charlie Manson as Jesus Christ "eye roll"), so they were persuaded to get him what he wanted. Then, look at the Ariel Castro case. He had managed to kidnap three women! One had been missing for 10 years. Just tossing out a couple of thoughts.

I think the fact that it was women who did the abducting and assault would lead me to a different romantic theory - one that would involve infatuation with KP rather than SP. Someone could have done everything short of murder to SP to make her less pretty and to bring about, ultimately, the demise of the marriage. Then they would be free to pursue KP.

They may have been conflicted and shameful about everything that they were doing to her all along, and kept her head covered a lot of the time so that they wouldn't have to look at her. Because in this scenario, they don't really have much animosity toward SP. She's just in the way of one of the abductors getting the man she wants.

Not saying this is my number one theory, but it's a theory.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone?

I really don't know what he said his reason was.

But I'm pretty sure it would probably be the first thing I would do, too. The first thing I do when I see something I think is hinky is take out my phone and take photos of it. If I was looking for someone I love and had just found her phone, I would snap photos before I did anything else.

Anyone?
I am still perplexed about taking a photo of the phone. I would have thought most people's first instinct would be to reach for it and pick up, rather than to photograph it.

I am still perplexed about taking a photo of the phone. I would have thought most people's first instinct would be to reach for it and pick up, rather than to photograph it.

I can't speak for anyone else, but, like you, my first response would be pick it up

Bingo!

Pick it up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members