Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came across an article recently where a perfectly innocent girl was abducted and beat up (I can't recall offhand if she was held) in order to send a message to her friend who was due to testify in court.

So I guess that's another possibility here. Perhaps this was done to send a message to someone close to Sherri.

Another possibility: perhaps there was a ransom, but it was 'behind the scenes' as it were. For example, somebody close to Sherri borrowed a million dollars, and loan sharks grabbed Sherri to force payment. Or drugs were stolen by somebody close to Sherri and she was grabbed to force them to give it back.

Would one consider cigarette burns a brand?

Cigarettes could be used to create a brand on the skin, but cigarette burns in and of themselves would just be "burns" not "brands", IMO.

Have the homes in Yolo been searched (voluntarily) and residents interviewed?

Another coinkydink??

Old article from August 27 1998 re: the Tera Smith case in the "Record Searchlight"

Did her case have an "anonymous donor" as well? Terminology used here is "private party"

it is on an old message board, scroll down to about 5th article. I am trying to find direct link to the article, but its an oldie so that might be tough.

Could still mean nothing I suppose, but after you start getting into the 3rd and 4th coincidences, one starts to get suspicious

http://z10.invisionfree.com/usedtobedoe/ar/t10903.htm

Have the homes in Yolo been searched (voluntarily) and residents interviewed?

I am wondering if they even came from Yolo. Did anyone ever report how long SP was riding in the car before she was shoved out? I kind of doubt they let her out right by their hideout.

The Sheriff then confirmed that SP had been branded and that the branding was not a symbol, but more like a message (we don't know the nature of the branding or the possible message). He also noted that KP had compromised the investigation by putting the branding detail into the public domain.

Since then, there has not been new branding information or details provided to the public directly by KP, Sheriff Bosenko, or anyone else in-the-know, AFAIK.

In my opinion, the writer of the article you linked misunderstood or otherwise misrepresented the branding information when paraphrasing what KP stated. I, of course, can't say that SP doesn't have branding all over her body, just that KP did not say his wife had branding all over her body.

To my knowledge it is a branding and some other burns. Not brandings. I find it interesting that the Sheriff considered KP revealing the branding as "compromising the investigation" but in the same breath expands on the branding revealing it is not a symbol, but a message.

Halloween photo seems a bit off

The only way I would see their costumes as 'off' would be if they dressed as 2 Latinas, with KP in a grey streaked wig, and SP in a dark wig with thin eyebrows and dangly earrings...

To my knowledge it is a branding and some other burns. Not brandings. I find it interesting that the Sheriff considered KP revealing the branding as "compromising the investigation" but in the same breath expands on the branding revealing it is not a symbol, but a message.

I also noticed that and didn't get it.

Agree. 2 small counties 140 miles apart that clearly dont have the manpower or funds to truly make this joint investigation work.

They're not huge, but I'm not sure I'd call either small counties. Shasta has about 180k people, and Yolo has about 200k. Plus I'm sure they can call on the assistance of the CBI and FBI if they feel they need it.

I'm sorry if you've answered this already, but have you seen it? Understand you can't give details...just curious.

Going back to the branding being "not a symbol but a message" - was that ever clarified to mean:

Is the actual branding a composed message (words, sentences), or mean something else?

This part really confuses me.

I am wondering if they even came from Yolo. Did anyone ever report how long SP was riding in the car before she was shoved out? I kind of doubt they let her out right by their hideout.

Interviewing the residents to see if they heard screaming, banging at the door, etc car tires screeching.

Agree. The sheriff should have mentioned that SP was marked up before KP mentioned it.

So this is why the sheriff seems to be hiding things.

Because he acted like it wasn't important to mention certain basic things while people were pondering if this was a possible hoax.

Then he waited until after KP to release this basic information

Has anyone posted this link.
<modsnip>

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Lake, how is Sherri feeling physically? Has she been able to put on some of the weight that she lost?

I've thought this also. I don't remember anything stated about how long she was in the car while being driven to her release location. There is a lot of agriculture lands to the east of Yolo; and a lot of isolated ranch lands to the west. I don't necessarily think she was driven up or down I5 to Yolo; she could have been driven east or west.

They live in the West. The entire family is dressed in cowboy attire for Halloween. And somehow this seems "off" to you?

:facepalm:

The bandit-style outfits got my attention. I had already seen the pic on another website a week ago. At the time I asked on this board whether we had heard from any source that the two Hispanic women had worn bandanas to cover their faces. The sheriff said the women "wore masks" from what I remember. He might at one time have said they were "masked".

Last I saw, articles from that site weren't allowed.

Per sillybilly, thread 16 post 151 IJR articles are not allowed. Unless it changed after that.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member