Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it difficult to believe the "message" brand might read 'Bandidos MC' or the like. A little obvious one would think.
Exactly! Much respect wfgodot.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

yes, i said i read the article. and i asked if you had another link that made it clearer because i dont think the information in that article establishes that the woman was kidnapped and held by a gang member for the purpose of their initiation. it gives another reason altogether, it talks about it being done by many people, and then it has one throwaway comment by someone saying "its likely", that isnt proof in my book, it isnt even evidence.

SBM: I know what you mean but I really hope LE is not bandying different theories about like we are. I hope they are ascertaining and verifying facts. If they start with a theory, they may overlook or disregard certain facts that don't fit said theory.

Profilers are used for case/suspect comparisons - I find them fascinating (except fame who*especially who say anything for publicity or to sell a book). This is why I value the opinions of seasoned WS sleuths - what seems complicated to the casual observer is simple math to them. I believe this case will turn out to be way less unusual than it appears JMO

Have we checked (google imaged) the houses or surrounding land near KP/SP house? Specifically looking for pot farms/ grow yards. I keep coming back to illegal growing/ and maybe knowledge of these activities perhaps on KP or SP's part. This whole area is arguably dubbed "Weed County" for a reason.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I also think LE isnt releasing more because maybe there is an indirect source that is known to the family (think friend of a friend type) that works in an avenue of LE not dealing with the public per say,but maybe protecting our federal parks or fish or wildlife etc.

Still nothing.

Kidnapping for gang initiation is obviously for one or both of the suspects to join the gang, not SP.

However, I believe the gang initiation (to be clear, for one of the suspects to join a gang) hypothesis is not very probable.

I am curious about the description of the suspects...are we to assume they both have brown eyes because they are Hispanic? Due to SP being taken in broad daylight, sunglasses would make perfect sense...but if that is the case, a description of the sunglasses would be helpful - someone may recognize them.

That's funny, my family and I were just talking about eye color last night for unrelated reasons. Turns out that 55% of the world's population has brown eyes. By contrast, blue eyes and green eyes are both well under 10%.

Have we checked (google imaged) the houses or surrounding land near KP/SP house? Specifically looking for pot farms/ grow yards. I keep coming back to illegal growing/ and maybe knowledge of these activities perhaps on KP or SP's part. This whole area is arguably dubbed "Weed County" for a reason.

Im adding to this that I whole heartably agree.
Seems a couple of years ago there was much dis ussion about this, In a neighboring county . Im going to grab a link, be right back.....

Wait.How does
saying white NOT yield race? Generally, white people are caucasian.

How does saying "hispanic" yield ethnicity any more than saying white does? If you say white, you can't tell if a person is ethnically Irish or Polish, for example. Neither can you tell if someone is Cuban or Colombian or Mexican if you say hispanic.

What if I call myself Honky!! Does that yield race....:happydance:
Sorry couldn't resist. Mods...Delete this now!

Oh and one other thing... not too long ago (within the past 6 months) a SAR volunteer was shot while conducting a search in a relatively remote area in Placer County, CA. He survived but to my knowledge the perps haven't been caught. It is suspected that the SAR crews had unknowingly encroached upon an illegal grow area patrolled by the "look outs" who camp out and are paid to watch these grows. As I understand it they are unsure if the crew was shot at to keep them away, or if the perps mistaken them for a competitor. I know SP wasn't shot but there could have been a similar situation where she jogged off the beaten path, and happened upon an illegal field. Maybe the woman were hired as these "Look outs" who really weren't prepared for the situation that presented itself. I will look for the link.

Edited: To clarify, these "Look outs" wouldn't have wanted to kill a Blonde housewife for stumbling upon their grow, that is unwanted attention. Just throwing the concept around

That story doesn't seem related because the alleged perps were two men. We are looking for two women.
Truthfully we dont know the.gender/race etc of the alledged kidnappers, all we have been told is who let her go, ie, the two hispanic woman and only one who dropped her off.

In the latest article: "Bosenko also told KRCR that Sherri and her husband, Keith, have been very cooperative with investigators and that his department has no reason to doubt that she was kidnapped, beaten and tortured."

http://www.krcrtv.com/news/local/shasta/sheriff-tom-bosenko-said-papini-case-still-high-priority/212230817

"I understand people want the story, pictures, proof that this was not some sort of hoax, plan to gain money, or some fabricated race war," Keith Papini

Maybe it's not gangs and sex trafficking, instead it's supposed to be a hate crime with political motives and an agenda to fight back at and minimize "white supremacy."

Truthfully we dont know the.gender/race etc of the alledged kidnappers, all we have been told is who let her go, ie, the two hispanic woman and only one who dropped her off.

True, but in that other case, the victim was abducted by two men. We do know that SP was abducted by two women.

That's funny, my family and I were just talking about eye color last night for unrelated reasons. Turns out that 55% of the world's population has brown eyes. By contrast, blue eyes and green eyes are both well under 10%.

That's the world though...I would imagine the blue/green % would be higher in the US. There are also varying shapes of eyes, especially in mixed peeps. SP had to have seen their eyes initially as KP alluded to in his 20/20 scenario. She knew one was older and one was younger...how would she discern this? The Sheriff may know by now...if so, one has to wonder why he's not releasing the info. One reason could be they know who the suspects could be, and are following them...jmo

Thank you for the marvelous question!

What I would like to see happen is a sleuthing of media articles and to the extent they are available, police logs, for the last 12-18 months to see if we can find similar MO's of two female Hispanics attempting to abduct people, or possibly attacking people or some other serious crime. And also if any arrests were made. That information might help identify the perpetrators.

In California I think areas to check might be:
Redding,
Susanville,
Yreka
Eureka,
Red Bluff,
Chico,
Oroville,
Yuba City/Marysville
Woodland
Sacramento

And also Medford, Oregon.

In my opinion that would be more productive than discussing what type of "hose clamps" SP had on (LE already knows), what KP should or should not have done or said (it's been done already and he is not a suspect) or any other number of details which LE already knows the answer to.

Just thought I'd sleuth around so I punched in abduction, hose clamp and thanksgiving and found an article about a man who abducted women on thanksgiving eve, use hose clamps and tortured and beat them. I don't think he had anything to do with this, but perhaps the branded message was for LE? Maybe a family still tortured by what happened and didn't feel they got justice? The guy's name was Gary Heidnik and it was in Philly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lover305