Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #22

Discussion in 'Located Persons Discussion' started by Tricia, Oct 29, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dog.gone.cute

dog.gone.cute Kyron Horman - Missing Since 6-4-10

:seeya: Exactly ! And LE definitely knows IF KP tried to call SP BEFORE using the iPhone locator app.

:gaah: Oh how I wish LE would release KP and SP's cell phone records !

2. dog.gone.cute

BBM: :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

:seeya:

3. ZoriahNZ

ZoriahNZ Well-Known Member

4. rosesfromangels

rosesfromangels Amateur speculations and opinion only

A rancher; to brand animals. Cattle usually.

5. Rayemonde

Rayemonde Well-Known Member

:rolling:

6. Gardener1850

Gardener1850 Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)

It was supposedly on his twitter: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ng-2-November-2016-15&p=12976932#post12976932

I'm not seeing the twitter link in the threads (twitter links are usually invisible to me here anyway) and I'm not on twitter so I don't know how to search for it there. Maybe someone else can find it on Gutman's twitter feed.

7. Cannonball3804

Cannonball3804 Former Member

Seriously, though, about the brand. If you look up the topic of cattle branding, there are specific letters and symbols that are unique to that industry. It's like it's own alphabet except our normal ABC's can be reversed or can even be upside down.

A rancher typically comes up with the brand he's going to use and then has a branding iron custom made. Brands usually have to be registered in your county for livestock ID reasons. So it's easily traceable.

I'm sure that is not what we're dealing with in this case. This is somebody heating up some piece of metal over a flame and then trying to apply it freehand to SP. And of course she is going to jerk and flinch. Hence the "obscure" letters. It's not the letters don't have meaning - they're likely just illegible. It would be like trying to decipher a toddler's letter to Santa that he wrote with a broken crayon on the back of a napkin.

8. dog.gone.cute

BBM: Leading UP TO her abduction ? Really ? :rolleyes:

:thinking: So wait ... I thought SP was wrapping gifts prior to her "abduction."

From People:

He [KP] says he became worried when he arrived home from his job at Best Buy that night to find neither Sherri nor their two children, who Sherri usually picked up from child care.

During his search of the house, Keith says he found a partially wrapped present addressed to him from his wife and two kids. “She must have been wrapping her presents,” he says. “It is like an American flag pillow that she more than likely she made it. It wasn’t here when I left, so I know that she must have been working on that."

Link: http://people.com/crime/missing-sherri-papini-update-husband-keith-interview/

9. cbeagle

cbeagle Member

LE concerned about how vague her memory is in the minutes and hours leading up to her abduction

KP figuring out SP was wrapping a present is not her memory.

10. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

I think he meant the brand was not a symbol. ThatÂ’s what he said.

11. AzPistonsGirl

AzPistonsGirl Well-Known Member

maybe KP can remind her she was wrapping a gift before she was abducted, and that may "jog" her memory as to what else she might have been doing then.

12. natsound

natsound Well-Known Member

Where did you see this originally?

13. Hippiemomof5

Hippiemomof5 Well-Known Member

Have we ever heard from any of the staff at the daycare? Were they the last people to see SP?

14. cluciano63

cluciano63 Well-Known Member

Maybe LE will do an update on the anniversary of SP's reappearance...

15. JJBONES

JJBONES Member

Or maybe he is trying to cover up something he was doing that she found out about. The closer attention I pay to the husband's statements and stories, the more I realize something is off and that something may be him. The communication to the Michigan man could have been to help Sherri get out of a tough situation with the husband. The branding could be an attempt to cover up a scar or something that would indicate past abuse. Also perhaps the branding is not by heat but some rudimentary tattoo. Just some thoughts...

16. CoolJ

CoolJ Well-Known Member

I really don't remember. I thought it was stated back when the interview took place. Does anyone else recall?

ETA - maybe it was another reporter who brought the story to Gutman....

17. dog.gone.cute

:seeya:

JMO but I do not believe that SP has a "vague memory" of what she was doing prior to her abduction ... I believe SP knows exactly what she was doing prior to her "abduction."

From my original post on the "gift wrapping":

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    From People:

He [KP] says he became worried when he arrived home from his job at Best Buy that night to find neither Sherri nor their two children, who Sherri usually picked up from child care.

During his search of the house, Keith says he found a partially wrapped present addressed to him from his wife and two kids. “She must have been wrapping her presents,” he says. “It is like an American flag pillow that she more than likely she made it. It wasn’t here when I left, so I know that she must have been working on that."

Link: http://people.com/crime/missing-sher...ith-interview/
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1st BBM: Per KP, he says he found a "partially wrapped present."

My question is why would you decide to go for a jog while you are in the process of wrapping a gift? Makes no sense, IMO ... wouldn't you at least finish the gift you are wrapping, then go for a jog ? JMO but I like to finish tasks before moving on to other things, but hey, that's me.

2nd BBM: And per KP "more than likely she [SP] made it." :rolleyes: JMO but this is just more over the top drama rama from KP.

:moo:

18. cattlekate

cattlekate Well-Known Member

Excellent. Thank you. I'm trying to reconcile earlier statements about Sherri approaching other "houses," yet none are really there. And her checking out the Kingdom Hall, yet she seems to just bolt IMMEDIATELY BACK, after coming to the side-front of the Hall, to the direction she came from. Why would she go BACK to where the kidnapper(s) just dropped her off? I'd be hiding in a bush, trying to regroup.

19. dog.gone.cute

I'm hoping on the anniversary of SP's reappearance for Thanksgiving Miracle #2 : the TRUTH !

:cheers:

20. Ozarka

Ozarka Well-Known Member

BBM in red-This stands out to me as I don't normally put the tag on the present until AFTER I finish wrapping it. How and where would you put it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.