Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another heartbreaking interview. I think they are just trying to stay positive ❤️

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do you know the dogs lost her scent in the driveway? I don't recall hearing that.
Yes, was mentioned early on in the case narrative . Back in the threads, and it engendered a conversation about the reliability of scent dogs.

One thing that caught my ear as far as this being a voluntary disappearance was the husband said of her "show up at MY house." It was/is their home, not just his. Especially if she's an involuntary SAHM who became that due to losing her job, she could have been real depressed.

Earlier, on one on these three threads, someone commented that the home they live in belonged to someone in his family. I don't know if this is true or where the poster found that information. In my county, you can get the name of the owner if you have the address of the property.

Yes, was mentioned early on in the case narrative . Back in the threads, and it engendered a conversation about the reliability of scent dogs.

Hmm, I don't remember anything about the scent dogs losing the scent in the driveway either. Just that they didn't pick anything up where they found the phone and earbuds.

Spending time with her?

I was using your phrase, as in : "why would he want to spend that much time in the victim's home? " I have believed that this was a rape which escalated to murder from early on, but jmo...

Earlier, on one on these three threads, someone commented that the home they live in belonged to someone in his family. I don't know if this is true or where the poster found that information. In my county, you can get the name of the owner if you have the address of the property.

It was likely me. I am able to see property owners throughout California due to my employment. The property is owned by a female Papini family member that is not Sherri - so I assume it is Keith's mom.

Hmm, I don't remember anything about the scent dogs losing the scent in the driveway either. Just that they didn't pick anything up where they found the phone and earbuds.
That's what I remember as well. As far as i know they have said nothing about her home.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I have a question about the last KP interview that was just posted....but I am not sure it can be discussed? Can we talk about the words KP used in the MSM interview or not?

It's a fine line ... MSM is fair game ... but no sleuthing him.
Moderator?

Hi guys. Thanks for asking.

Statements he makes to the media are open for discussion.

Just keep in mind that he is considered a victim, so please do not suggest his involvement or bash him.

It was likely me. I am able to see property owners throughout California due to my employment. The property is owned by a female Papini family member that is not Sherri - so I assume it is Keith's mom.

Wow. Hence, "my" house. Parents will often hold a property they bought for a child so they don't lose half of it in a divorce.

Thanks for clarifying this. Sometimes I don't get the details correct! I think in an earlier interview he used the word home rather than house.

That interview is heart breaking. I heard the my house but he is speaking to an unrelated third party, he's distraught, likely sleep deprived and barely functioning.

I can only imagine what i might say or not say in his position.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I was using your phrase, as in : "why would he want to spend that much time in the victim's home? " I have believed that this was a rape which escalated to murder from early on, but jmo...

Well, I wasn't using the phrase to suggest rape. ;) Interesting theory. So, why would the phone get taken and tossed? Seems kind of superfluous to me.

How do you know the dogs lost her scent in the driveway? I don't recall hearing that.

I apologize, I made a mistake. Looks like the dogs didn't make a scent hit by the phone/ earbuds ? I had read that it was the driveway, and used that in my post without carefully checking it. Still the lack of a scent hit and the fact per LE that she did not show up on any video is highly concerning. jmo I believe this case will have some forward momentum now that the FBI is helping local LE. jmo

Well, I wasn't using the phrase to suggest rape. ;) Interesting theory. So, why would the phone get taken and tossed? Seems kind of superfluous to me.

The phone, earbuds, (and possibly a checkbook) would have been tossed or placed in an unrelated area in an attempt to mislead LE and create a false crime scene. It is probably an attempt to draw attention away from the primary crime scene, in this case the house. jmo, though.

Someone mentioned the FBI being involved. I wonder if local asked them to search the phone to see if there's something in it to be recovered. I also wonder what the pings will reveal. (I hope they've requested them.)

Has anyone commented on Sherri's intelligence? Was she a problem solver? A critical thinker? I have read about her being a great mom, a happy person, etc but nothing really telling if she could manage on her own (if she left on her own). Was she dependent on KP or other people to guide her through life?

(I am only asking because I know some people who could not figure out a way out of a paperbag. For instance, my SIL would never make it on her own. She needs someone to tell her to do x,y,z...)

Yes, Sherri's sister:
"She is a bright, bubbly, intelligent, beautiful and loving mother," Sheila told Dateline.

And her husband said she was aware of her surrounds. I think he also mentioned something about her having to be surprised because she wouldn't go without a fight.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong