Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this is slowed down, and as usually I'm tardy to the thread party, but the hair, unless it was massive clumps with the root still attached doesn't point to anything nefarious to me. I literally leave a "few strands" of hair every where I go!

News coverage of the ransom offered, which is said to be wholly independent of the family:
Cameron Gamble of Redding, who called himself a kidnap and ransom consultant, said he wants to help find Papini.

“We are offering this reward with no strings attached. We have not been talking with the police on this. We’re acting independent from the family as well,” Gamble said.

The person offering the reward does not live in the area and did not want to be named, Gamble said.

He did not write the letter and did not set up the website, Gamble said.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...oman-401771575.html+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

I know this is slowed down, and as usually I'm tardy to the thread party, but the hair, unless it was massive clumps with the root still attached doesn't point to anything nefarious to me. I literally leave a "few strands" of hair every where I go!

With the addition of the i-phone being found, what is your opinion about it in it's totality?

The one thing that is out of place for sure is the phone. Either it was dropped/discarded there during or soon after an abduction, or Sherri left it there on purpose to stage an abduction. One or the other, right?

What really bothers me and makes he think some weird stuff is Gamble is connected to the Bethel church in Redding. Lot's of odd things have been talked about thru the years with this church.

News coverage of the ransom offered, which is said to be wholly independent of the family:
Cameron Gamble of Redding, who called himself a kidnap and ransom consultant, said he wants to help find Papini.

“We are offering this reward with no strings attached. We have not been talking with the police on this. We’re acting independent from the family as well,” Gamble said.

The person offering the reward does not live in the area and did not want to be named, Gamble said.

He did not write the letter and did not set up the website, Gamble said.
http://webcache.googleusercontent.c...oman-401771575.html+&cd=2&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

The one thing that is out of place for sure is the phone. Either it was dropped/discarded there during or soon after an abduction, or Sherri left it there on purpose to stage an abduction. One or the other, right?
1. Dropped or discarded during abduction

2. Staged by Sherri *or someone else*

And another thought: unless she was incapacitated already, I'd think she would try like heck to hang on to her phone. It could be her only chance to be traced or call for help. So, as was posted before, the headphones attached woukd be odd in that scenario. Curious the condition of the phone as well.

Im aware there are lots of reasons why she may not be able to try to keep the phone or whatever, but it's something to think about.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

1. Dropped or discarded during abduction

2. Staged by Sherri *or someone else*

And another thought: unless she was incapacitated already, I'd think she would try like heck to hang on to her phone. It could be her only chance to be traced or call for help. So, as was posted before, the headphones attached woukd be odd in that scenario. Curious the condition of the phone as well.

Im aware there are lots of reasons why she may not be able to try to keep the phone or whatever, but it's something to think about.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
To me, No. 1 seems much more likely than No. 2. If she left voluntarily, why bother staging it? Why not just leave the phone (and her key?) behind?

There is a ransom reward, but yet is there a kidnapper out there demanding ransom?

And what gets me is after Wednesday then it is off the table.

Well…. why the timeline?

If they want Sherri back, why even mention Wednesday? Kidnappers could be out of town ya know and might not see this until Thursday….

Why would they come to the conclusion that this could be about money?

If Sherri were abducted, maybe they wanted Sherri, and didn't want anyone else to have Sherri...

IMOO.

It might also have been tossed there just to get rid of it. Whoever tossed it might not have meant for it to look like an abduction.

There is some very weird speculation going on around here.

If somebody took Sherri, and is holding her against her will, there is always the chance that they might consider letting her go for money, isn't there?

That's all this is about. LE said they have nothing. There is NO ransom demand.

It might also have been tossed there just to get rid of it. Whoever tossed it might not have meant for it to look like an abduction.
You mean tossed by Sherri, but not necessarily because she was staging her disappearance?

What really bothers me and makes he think some weird stuff is Gamble is connected to the Bethel church in Redding. Lot's of odd things have been talked about thru the years with this church.

"Cameron and Jen Gamble are the founders of Project TAKEN, a unique organization focused on training missionaries and ministries to prevent, survive, and escape hostile situations."

He also claims to have trained the US Military Special Ops Community since shortly after 9/11/2001. But there is no mention of where he himself picked up this knowledge.

ETA: Here is his background info. The website mentioned is gone.
http://www.directory-online.com/Rotary/Accounts/5160/Downloads/0/July 2013 news/project taken.pdf

https://www.ibethel.org/missionaries/cameron-jen-gamble/

I was wondering if the hair that was found can be looked at under a Microscope or something to determine if it was
" Pulled out of her head " or if wasnt..Just came to mind..

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

You mean tossed by Sherri, but not necessarily because she was staging her disappearance?

Yes. I actually think that if this was done by Sherri, she did not intend for it to look like an abduction. She may have simply tossed the phone because she didn't want to be tracked.

Yes. I actually think that if this was done by Sherri, she did not intend for it to look like an abduction. Way better ways to do that.

Interesting. Tell me more. You do or don't think she was abducted?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member