Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup. And coupled with other things about the case that came out briefly I;m double mmmhmmming.

They were involved. Is it telling that they weren't at the presser?

And the runaway bride who blamed a hispanic man and his white accomplice.

I am with both of you about the demeanor of LE at the presser. Way too relaxed. Struck me right away. If this was a serious investigation as to an abduction, they would be tearing up at having her back, thanking the public profusely, really giving out detailed descriptions, and making an overall bigger deal of it than they are, I think. I don;t know.

Exactly... absent today and fragmented presence during her missing stage.

So maybe I'm just crazy, but I could not leave a present half wrapped to go out and jog. I would finish wrapping the present first unless she ran out of tape or something. It's like putting on half of your makeup and finishing the other half later.

Well, at least she didn't say she was abducted by two black men. That'd be too obvious if it was a hoax.

I have to go back and reread the transcript, but there sure were a lot of questions that the sheriff didn't know the answer to. I have enough confidence in the sheriff and investigators to believe they asked the questions. I wonder if they received an I don't know answer or if they received an answer they didn't deem to be reliable.
Q: Stranger abduction?
A: Don't know.
So are we to assume Sherri didn't know or her answer wasn't reliable?

I think I'd be too traumatized to ever go home again, very place the abduction occurred.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

If this was voluntary, have any laws been broken? Filing a false report? I don't think KP was in on it because he passed a poly. It was clear to me as soon as the searches stopped that family and LE knew something was up.

The Sheriff says in the Press Conference "late morning jog" early on when setting the scene. Later in the Press Conference he answers a reporter's question with a reference to an "early morning jog".

This actually isn't true. She's not a minor, so unless she's on an involuntary psych hold, she's free to leave when she wants. I'm not saying I believe this story, but I just want to clarify about the hospital.

True, but I believe it was said that she was "released" from the hospital, implying she had the all clear to leave. Otherwise, they should have just said "she left the hospital".

True, but I believe it was said that she was "released" from the hospital, implying she had the all clear to leave. Otherwise, they should have just said "she left the hospital".
Right, but you can also be released on the same day as a "real trauma". I'm not sure what the op meant by that, but they do have criteria for keeping someone overnight. I think it's irrelevant anyway, but just saying that a length of stay in the hospital does not indicate the level of trauma.

I found it interesting that a reporter asked if the location she was found was near the location that LE had previously been searching, and he responded yes. They must have had some idea she had been near that area previous to her being found?

Poor Sherri. She did nothing wrong, her husband did nothing wrong, yet she can't seem to do anything right with some people. It's unfair that pretty people get punished for being pretty. God bless her and her family. I hope she is okay and their family recovers from this tragic incident quickly.

I'm pretty. Have I ever felt punished for it? Heck no.
I do feel very bad for her family.

If this was voluntary, have any laws been broken? Filing a false report? I don't think KP was in on it because he passed a poly. It was clear to me as soon as the searches stopped that family and LE knew something was up.

Rachael Mattice was charged with falsely reporting an incident. I'm not sure what happened after that, and I don't think anyone in her family knew where she was while she was missing.

http://news10.com/2016/07/23/rachael-mattice-arrested-charged-with-falsely-reporting-an-incident/

I just posted on their go fund me page that it needs to be updated that Sherri has been found and she is home now.

Who set up the Go Fund Me page? They removed her webpage to help find her already, you'd think they'd take down the Go Fund Me page since they no longer need money to help get her back.

Who set up the Go Fund Me page? They removed her webpage to help find her already, you'd think they'd take down the Go Fund Me page since they no longer need money to help get her back.
It was originally set up by a friend of the family. I believe it changed names at some point.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Let's be careful how we respond right now please. I really don't want this thread shut down.
I HAVE to hear more as it comes out. I have a ton of questions ! This is so bizarre

Where did it come from that she had problems from a Latino woman at work? Is that true ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Poor Sherri. She did nothing wrong, her husband did nothing wrong, yet she can't seem to do anything right with some people. It's unfair that pretty people get punished for being pretty. God bless her and her family. I hope she is okay and their family recovers from this tragic incident quickly.

Did they say that she was punished for being pretty?

I have only seen a few links so far because I have been busy.

IMOO.

If this was a hoax from the beginning, then the go fund me would be a crime of fraud. If it was voluntary, and made up a story, just filing a false report.?. I hope they remember to pay taxes on their 50k.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member