Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #10 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did they happen to mention which water they were searching in, in looking at the map the only substantial body of water I see by her home is at Coyote Creek Park, or the Golf Course.... Anyone see any others within one mile of her home that I am missing?

What about the retention ponds on Ogier Avenue, behind the RV park?

taagean, If I am not mistaken, we are looking at the same ponds.....that is part of Coyote creek park... Correct me if I am wrong. Those are the only waterways I see where they would need a dive boat.

What about the retention ponds on Ogier Avenue, behind the RV park?

You read my mind.

This is very ominous to be searching at night.
This must be a very busy rec area.
Likewise would the perp also have needed the cover of darkness
for the same reason?

The 115 includes only cases where it can be proven that an abduction occurred (i.e. body found, suspect proven guilty via DNA or a confession). There are many unreported cases. There are also many cases where no one knows what happened. I could literally come up with hundreds of those cases just in the Houston, TX area alone.

Statistics are for books, not to apply to a real-life situation. Even if the statistics were 100% factual. It is all very random, so while one-in-a-million chance, it could happen to ANYONE at ANY TIME.

Bringing this over from the last thread....

Kyron's case is classified with those 115 cases even though they don't know what happened to him, and the most common theory is that his stepmother was involved. Do we really see that many cases a year on WS where the child was kidnapped, or most likely kidnapped by a stranger or a slight acquaintance? With 24/7 media, I'm going to assume that a kid snatched by a stranger would get some coverage, and be posted here.

There are several ponds in that proximity. Still trying to see if this is tonight's info or older.

taagean, If I am not mistaken, we are looking at the same ponds.....that is part of Coyote creek park... Correct me if I am wrong. Those are the only waterways I see where they would need a dive boat.

Sorry Portabella, I didn't realize it was the same area.

KGO website not showing the story...

How likely is it that a team would go out under the darkness of night on such a mission?

(No offense intended to the original poster.)

KGO website not showing the story...

How likely is it that a team would go out under the darkness of night on such a mission?

(No offense intended to the original poster.)

It reminds me of Samantha Koenig's case.
Surprise "visit" to IK's shed in the middle of the night. Then a quick, unannounced search in a lake where they found Sam.

I believe the dive team would be deployed if they had strong evidence of a location. I am hoping this is the case, then again I am hoping its not. I want closure for this family, but I also so badly want a miracle...

OK.. I'm waiting with baited breath to find out whether this dive is actually occurring as we speak or is this from earlier? ?..if it is happening as we speak it really has me believing there could be very good reason for this...

So do we know yet for certain?

Does anyone have a link about the dive team and how late they worked today? If they worked only until dusk, then lights on a dive boat would not be needed. I am hoping this is good news...:(

http://gilroy.patch.com/articles/fr...rra-lamar-case-authorities-discuss-next-steps
article form earlier today -snipped--"along with a body of streams known as Parkway Lakes north of Morgan Hill, will be searched via side scan sonar over the next few days and will be evaluated by divers if more suspicious items are detected."

so were they there today?? and then diving???

Thanks sres, I thought they searched there several weeks ago. I must be confused.

http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&b...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CB4Q8gEwAA

I understood the original poster to say that what caught her attention were the dive boats,all lit up, as they came back. Also, the divers interviews were going to be broadcast tonight at 11pm on that news station...MOO Sounds like any dives have now finished ? And had finished when this story was broadcasted ? JMO

Okay, there is a Parkway lakes in San Jose Area which is North correct. But oddly enough the RV park by the bodies of water we were talking about, guess the name of it Parkway Lakes RV park....hmmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288