Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #19 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
People move on from the FB page please. All that person wants is attention and the more it is discussed here and other forums. The more enjoyment they get. IMHO

People move on from the FB page please. All that person wants is attention and the more it is discussed here and other forums. The more enjoyment they get. IMHO

You're right, but he hasn't called ME out yet:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: :woohoo::woohoo:

As many a parent has discovered, you can't force them to grow up at the rate that one would wish.

I suspect that your daughter had a better upbringing than FS did. Was your daughter running around with older boys and pregnant at 15? If not, I'm betting it is because you, as her parent, were able to exert some influence over her behaviour. It doesn't look to me like FS has had that kind of guidance in her life.

I'm really hoping that FS is getting some sort of professional therapy and guidance in child rearing, so that she can do an adequate job of being a mother.

Yes, my daughter grew up in a home with some guidance. However, I didn't. I bounced from one foster home to another and never had anyone instruct me on how to behave socially. I was a handfull, I will admit...but even during that very rebellious time in my life I had an innate sense of where to draw the line. But, I can sympathize with FS's situation, and as of now there is no proof she is continuing to make disgusting comments about her husband's victim. So with that, I will give FS the benefit of the doubt for now and assume that whatever the PD advised her of has sunk in to some degree. But that should not give her carte blanche to resume or to chime in when others spew now or in the future. IMO.

Wow. This case has so slowed down. Nothing new to report either. I wonder if dear Sierra will ever be found, so her family can bury her and have closure? My hear goes out to them.

in my last post #384 it should be my "heart" goes out to them.

in my last post #384 it should be my "heart" goes out to them.
It's okay- we knew what you meant, we all make typos, myself included. I read it as "heart".

It's 6 weeks until his next court appearance. Unless someone discovers Sierra in that time frame I don't think there will be much news.

My thoughts are with her family and friends also. It must be very hard with things quieting down and the anticipation of court dates coming up without having any idea what's happened to her. I imagine if they knew, they'd have a fire in their belly to see justice done versus having to hang all there hopes on the process giving them back Sierra.

My hopes are stilled pinned on Laura Torres appealing to her son. She seemed like a good woman to me and she will not want Sierra's mother to not know where her daughter is.

Poor Sierra- are there still any ground searches taking place for her? I fear there is still a lot of ground that could be covered.

As far as Malcom and Co. Someone needs to tell them to put up or shut up. Find Sierra or be quiet.
Okay I guess I just did.

It was said that LE will not be doing any more organized searches unless new info comes in. Volunteer searches will continue.

It's 6 weeks until his next court appearance. Unless someone discovers Sierra in that time frame I don't think there will be much news.

My thoughts are with her family and friends also. It must be very hard with things quieting down and the anticipation of court dates coming up without having any idea what's happened to her. I imagine if they knew, they'd have a fire in their belly to see justice done versus having to hang all there hopes on the process giving them back Sierra.

My hopes are stilled pinned on Laura Torres appealing to her son. She seemed like a good woman to me and she will not want Sierra's mother to not know where her daughter is.

Yes, I agree. Laura Torres has conducted herself in an honorable manner. I'm sure she is doing everything she can to make sure that Sierra is found. I think she's a good woman, and I believe she will prove to everyone that is the case.

I still can't believe there's no sign of her yet... I wonder will she ever be found?

How come they can't do anything to make him talk? I mean if there is enough evidence to say it was murder why can't they do anything to make him tell LE where she is?!? Poor little girl. She is so beautiful! I still refuse to believe she is dead. There is no way.

How come they can't do anything to make him talk? I mean if there is enough evidence to say it was murder why can't they do anything to make him tell LE where she is?!? Poor little girl. She is so beautiful! I still refuse to believe she is dead. There is no way.

It's called the Fifth Amendment:

No person shall be held to answer for a capital, or otherwise infamous crime, unless on a presentment or indictment of a Grand Jury, except in cases arising in the land or naval forces, or in the Militia, when in actual service in time of War or public danger; nor shall any person be subject for the same offence to be twice put in jeopardy of life or limb; nor shall be compelled in any criminal case to be a witness against himself, nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor shall private property be taken for public use, without just compensation.

BBM

It is what makes torture an illegal tool for LE in this country.

You expressed what so many of us feel I'm sure. I have been praying that his mother can get through to him, and that somehow he opens his soul to receive Higher direction.

You expressed what so many of us feel I'm sure. I have been praying that his mother can get through to him, and that somehow he opens his soul to receive Higher direction.

I think that maybe a part of his mom doesnt want to believe that he did it....

Also with the whole ATG support page on fb... who do u guys think is behind it? Many people say it's his gf. JMO

I think that maybe a part of his mom doesnt want to believe that he did it....

Also with the whole ATG support page on fb... who do u guys think is behind it? Many people say it's his gf. JMO

If it is anyone in his family, LE would be able to tell, if they need anything from that site for trial. Some of those people may be needed to testify for the defense, and posting things online is truly stupid.

In CA, are we looking at 1-2 years for a murder trial?
However long it is, I hope it is long enough for Sierra to have been found.

Assuming AGT did it, then we know he's already lied to his mother once about it.

I hope I'm wrong but I have a feeling that his need to be the "good son" in her eyes is so strong that he will just continue to lie, lie, lie to her.

If he is responsible for the Safeway attacks, then my guess is that he's not really that courageous. Someone who tries to attack from behind is someone who is not brimming with courage, in my opinion.

It does take a certain amount of courage to confess, I think.

Posted: 10:25 a.m. Wednesday, June 13, 2012
KTVU And Wires
MORGAN HILL, Calif. —
As the time spent searching for missing Morgan Hill teenager Sierra LaMar nears three months, her family Wednesday announced a reward increase and new fliers to aid the search.
A reward for any information about the March 16 disappearance of Sierra has increased from $25,000 to $35,000, Steve LaMar, Sierra's father, said on behalf of his family at a news conference this morning at the Find Sierra Search Center at Burnett Elementary School in Morgan Hill.
He said donations and fundraisers helped increase the reward.
Fliers with Sierra's picture have also changed, Steve LaMar said. In bold, red capitalized letters at the top of notice is the word "Abducted," changed from "Endangered/Missing." more at link: http://www.ktvu.com/news/news/crime-law/reward-increased-sierra-lamar-murder-abduction-cas/nPTPC/

With over $15,000 donated and counting, it appears that folks are making a difference. Sierra's case has garnered worldwide attention. I have family on three continents who are aware of her and ask about the case on a regular basis. They track the case online and have donated to the cause.

The Sierra LaMar Fund is coordinated by her sister Danielle. I can only hope and pray that the fund grows by leaps and bounds, and the reward with it. As the saying goes, money talks.

It's time for Sierra to come home.

Here's the link to the site:
https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/7Htm7

I still can't believe there's no sign of her yet... I wonder will she ever be found?

Tragically, she may not or if so it could be many years from now.

A friend of mine from AZ told me yesterday a woman's remains was finally found there and this poor woman had been missing for 12 years. Locating bodies in an unknown location is really like looking for a needle in a haystack and often LE doesnt even know which area the victim's remains is really in.

It is impossible to know what AGT did with Sierra's remains. He had many hours before anyone knew Sierra was missing. I am beginning to think he did not take her to a place where he often went but disposed of her body in a place where he has no link to the area.

My prayers are with Marlene, Steve, Danielle and Rick!

imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member