Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #5 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I am glad for the march, but is anyone in the area really unaware at this point that Sierra has not been found? A march makes it seem like they are saying not enough is being done, for example, when IMO LE is doing all they can.

As far as the handcuffs, etc...it would be nice if the person who left them would just let LE know and save a bunch of $$ and time for the state...it isn't a crime, other than perhaps littering...JMO and it won't happen, I know...

cluciano,
the last article I linked about the march said it is mostly for the kids under 18 who are not old enough to go out and help search (and of course to keep awareness out there)

cluciano,
the last article I linked about the march said it is mostly for the kids under 18 who are not old enough to go out and help search (and of course to keep awareness out there)

cluciano,

No, I understand posting it...just seems a vigil would be more respectful, but it is JMO. No one is ignoring the fact that she has not been found, as far as I can tell.

I was wondering if maybe the reason they leaked the handcuff/condom info was they were hoping someone would come forward and say it was theirs. I know teens might feel embarrassed or frightened, but I am sure LE would be happy to know about it and would let it go completely.

No, I understand posting it...just seems a vigil would be more respectful, but it is JMO. No one is ignoring the fact that she has not been found, as far as I can tell.

I agree.. either way it is keeping her name out there... It is good news that they have received so many donations to keep the KKF there and searching

I know I cannot be the only one to be thinking this, but it could also be that the handcuffs and the condoms were left by two separate entities.

I could see the condoms/box info being leaked to see if any of the known RSO's (or a particular person of interest) might suddenly jump and run. You never know.

In the meantime, I can't believe it's been two weeks and NOTHING. Not a sighting, no suspects, not anything other than Sierra is most likely 'involuntarily missing'...

IMO 'involuntarily missing' is like watering down the 'kidnapping' term. Sort of like a 'Person of Interest' is just a nice way of saying 'suspect'. There has to be more to this and I hope we just aren't privvy to whatever information LE has.

I guess if the condom/handcuff box story had not been leaked, there would be nothing to talk about today at all...:(

I could see the condoms/box info being leaked to see if any of the known RSO's (or a particular person of interest) might suddenly jump and run. You never know.

In the meantime, I can't believe it's been two weeks and NOTHING. Not a sighting, no suspects, not anything other than Sierra is most likely 'involuntarily missing'...

IMO 'involuntarily missing' is like watering down the 'kidnapping' term. Sort of like a 'Person of Interest' is just a nice way of saying 'suspect'. There has to be more to this and I hope we just aren't privvy to whatever information LE has.

Thank you! I like the way you think.

Tagging along to say: I hope we aren't just privy to whatever info LE releases, nor that which the media chooses to publish either. Sorry for deadhorse.

Continuing: Like most if not all of us here, I find myself thinking on-case while offline. I ponder it when resting, letting thoughts flow. I hear myself when describing 'key facts' (as known) to someone who has not been following case - breaking it down to the nit & grit, if you will.

I had posted way up about getting some facts organized here (such as they are), because I believe they will be useful in discussions if this weekend does not afford some sort of resolution or new direction.

One fact which stands-out to me is the scent trail ending at Sierra's driveway. Working from there out, and considering that she lives on a cul-de-sac with no easy turnaround in a semi-rural area, I query (fill-in later)...

~jmo~

I know I cannot be the only one to be thinking this, but it could also be that the handcuffs and the condoms were left by two separate entities.

I was thinking along the same lines myself.

I hope LE is still continuing to get leads and tips and I hope she is found safe...

Latest Press Release from KlaasKids.com

Attachments

• HELP FIND SIERRA LAMAR Press Release 3.30.12.pdf
    274.2 KB · Views: 101
They are going to find a lot of stuff I agree looks way to big

Ayep, a lot of stuff, and no doubt they already have.

If such 'news' keeps the story alive and encourages more searchers to turn-up, then I'm all for it!

(still using my Perspective/Relevance Filing Cabinet)

~jmo~

Sweatshirt looks huge and it has what looks like the Nike logo 'Swoosh' on it...I don't recall her sweatshirt being described as being a Nike brand...hmm. I just wish we had SOMETHING...ANYTHING at this point. I just can't bear the thought of one more missing child not being found. Whoever did this is ruining the lives of so many people, not to mention Sierra's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998