Resolved CA - Stockton, Fem, UP52688, "JB" & marijuana leaf tattoo, in pond, 10 Aug 2018

I like the second one.

Me too.

About the flyer and them not wanting you to get it up. Could it be they have a hunch who it is and they are trying to find next off kin, to inform them or get additional information from to be sure. I don't know….

Me too.

About the flyer and them not wanting you to get it up. Could it be they have a hunch who it is and they are trying to find next off kin, to inform them or get additional information from to be sure. I don't know….
I’m hoping that’s the situation.

I'm still looking out for this Jane Doe...so far no success. I hope somebody remembers her tattoos. There is not much publicity about her. I don't have the idea that she is reported missing....

Mka28 - are you still around? With this much time passed the local PD might be less sensitive about the case.
Going by her profile on the 8th she will not have logged on for a year. 2 trains of thought here- 1. And being most likely - She probably got busy with life and with possible leads all dried up slowly moved on. 2. And suspense book theory -She was literally from the sounds of it injecting herself into the investigation. Going to the site,talking to detectives and at least once got reprimanded. Plus was lobbing some pretty heavy allegations on this thread about the local power's that be. Would be nice for her to log on though and give a update on Pond and herself.

Last edited:
Hello, Jaimee Russo is my cousin. By the tattoos it doesn’t sound like it could be her. I am still searching and looking for answers.
New here as I found this by typing Jaimees name into google.
She vanished into thin air and we have had no clues. Excited to be here!

Hello, Jaimee Russo is my cousin. By the tattoos it doesn’t sound like it could be her. I am still searching and looking for answers.

Welcome @Sixpackofboys. So sorry for your cousin and for you. Maybe you could make a threat for your cousin on here so her missing case can be looked into. I couldn't find one.

@Sixpackofboys , please consider becoming a Verified Insider for your cousin's thread:

Verification Process for Professional or Insider Posters

Started a thread for Jaime Russo!

August 9, 2017: Jaimee Russo, missing, last seen in Stockton, CA

jmho ymmv lrr

Hello! I am back! I was really involved in finishing up a case that was finally solved in October 2020. I've been holding onto my Pond Doe. Our local Sheriff is starting a cold case unit, and I probably look like a stalker regarding this case. I had to back away from the PD, because they weren't liking me. Later this week, I should receive a call back from a detective on what's happening. I've offered to bury her, and I believe they'll finally let me. Even if we can't get a name yet, she doesn't belong in storage.

Hello! I am back! I was really involved in finishing up a case that was finally solved in October 2020. I've been holding onto my Pond Doe. Our local Sheriff is starting a cold case unit, and I probably look like a stalker regarding this case. I had to back away from the PD, because they weren't liking me. Later this week, I should receive a call back from a detective on what's happening. I've offered to bury her, and I believe they'll finally let me. Even if we can't get a name yet, she doesn't belong in storage.
Glad to hear your good. Keep on diggin!

Hi, nice to have you back @Mka28! I really hope they get back at you. Brave you!

Bumping case up.
Still listed in NamUs.

Can anyone see rule-outs?

I believe she will be identified in the next few years. Her tattoo "J.B." may be a big clue, perhaps her own initials.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back